Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

PHOTOS; Dbanj And Bernice Burgos On Music Video Location - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS; Dbanj And Bernice Burgos On Music Video Location (3220 Views)

Dbanj And His Wife All Smile As They Step Out In Style / Davido Finally Bought A New Privet Jet As Bernice Burgos Squeezes Her Brest In P / D'banj Pictured With Blac Chyna And Bernice Burgos In Los Angeles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS; Dbanj And Bernice Burgos On Music Video Location by metromediaboss: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2017
Nigerian music icon, D’Banj is set to stage a comeback in the summer with a new single titled “Be With You” which also has a video starring international model, Bernice Burgos. The song will be the Kokomaster’s first entry for the year 2017 and it is worth looking forward to.

See photos below:

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/04/photos-dbanj-and-bernice-burgos-on.html

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

Re: PHOTOS; Dbanj And Bernice Burgos On Music Video Location by metromediaboss: 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2017

Re: PHOTOS; Dbanj And Bernice Burgos On Music Video Location by EKITI001: 8:50pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmmm... Video shooting only please !!
Re: PHOTOS; Dbanj And Bernice Burgos On Music Video Location by femolacqua(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2017
Hmmm, my oh my. Can't wait to see that.

(1) (Reply)

I Don't Want To Sell My Body For Money, Final Year Student Begs For Help (pics) / Pics: Instagram Sensation, Roman Goddess In Cleavage-baring Dress / I Broke My Virginity On Val’s Day In 2017 – Actress Yvonne Nelson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.