Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,316 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion (51310 Views)

Ayiri Emami 45th Birthday: Ibori, Uduaghan, Ereyitomi Hail Billionaire / Ayiri Emami Hosts Ibori, Uduaghan, Others In His Mansion. PICS / Ayiri Emami Relaxes On His Bentley Car In His Warri Mansion. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by cheezy4real(m): 5:41am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:
Can somebody please educate me on what this dude do for a living?

Pls, be sincere and not lies and insults.

Oil bunkering during ibori and uduaghan regime.
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by cutejessy01: 6:35am On May 01, 2017
7 Nigerian Celebrities With The Most Adorable Twin Children – #6 Will Melt Your Heart (With Pictures)

Nigerian celebrities with the most adorable twin children – Children, they say, are gifts from God, but when you have two at once and they are super stylish and cute, you are definitely beyond blessed. The pictures of these celeb twin kids are so adorable, you would want to have them.

See photos and details below...

http://247dailyinfo.com/7-nigerian-celebrities-adorable-twin-children-6-will-melt-heart-pictures/

Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by roinewton(m): 6:48am On May 01, 2017
Buy these quality statement items
Call or Whatsapp 07034529619
We ship nationwide.

Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by Nobody: 6:56am On May 01, 2017
ymee:
Oh! This guy no get two head nah, who fit link him to me?

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

you are just wasting away.. with all these computer skills you go pick for yahoo after 2months.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by GeorgeTheCoder: 7:02am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:

He started out as a political thug and enforcer for Ibori and Uduaghan. He has been linked to many killings.
In the usual tradition of my people from the ND, he branched into extortion and contracts from oil companies especially Chevron. 
He was also into oil bunkering.
Now he cavorts with APC bigwigs
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by decatalyst(m): 7:06am On May 01, 2017
GeorgeTheCoder:

He started out as a political thug and enforcer for Ibori and Uduaghan. He has been linked to many killings.
In the usual tradition of my people from the ND, he branched into extortion and contracts from oil companies especially Chevron. 
He was also into oil bunkering.
Now he cavorts with APC bigwigs

Big sigh!

Nigeria my Nigeria
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by paddyofboss(m): 7:21am On May 01, 2017
fernandoc:
Warri people dem sabi worwor o.
kwayet ur mouth there u fine well well naim dem nor use u for face of Nigeria ..Ekpa
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by Chukabiz1961(m): 7:35am On May 01, 2017
What of the money he promised Efe?
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by bcbones: 7:40am On May 01, 2017
KanwuliaExtra:
Mansion in DARKNESS! cheesy
See as the place be like refugee camp.
Chai!!!!! cry

Didn't want to say anyth b4 o, bt omo mehn, i house is not looking good at all. Having money is 1 tin, another thing is ur charisma it slows how good you can spend it. Him architect no try at all
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by onyxo76(m): 7:49am On May 01, 2017
SARS go hang around to tax the people coming from there just down the road
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:52am On May 01, 2017
decatalyst:

He owns oil blocks and filling stations.... all these made possible by the heart break he got from his ex girlfriend who left him for Yahoo boys when he was a broke ass nigger.... you can find the story of his life's story online..
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by cutievik: 7:58am On May 01, 2017
kuchikau:
...........Let me use dis opportunity to advise guys who foolishily follow/live their lives to please girls. U are on ur way to your early grave.
See the way nairalanders adores some stupid girls here makes me go gaga. I dont really undastand whats so special about their toto or nyash or breast.
It takes only a woman to bring a very strong man to his knees.
For Gods sake why do men follow women about like sheep with direction.
A gal dat mensturates evry 28days, wets her dirty smelling pants, yet u behave like an idiot before her. Wetin they hungry u for her stupid body?
ThankGod for my kind of friends.
guy please let's talk further cos u r my kind of guy..... fredabaz@gmail.com...
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by Winnyluv(f): 8:01am On May 01, 2017
I hope he has given Efe the 40 million naira and SUV he promised

1 Like

Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by LockDown69(m): 8:12am On May 01, 2017
fernandoc:
Warri people dem sabi worwor o.
I concur cheesy grin grin
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by ebenholer(m): 10:00am On May 01, 2017
Na every time him dey do party for him compound ni. Money good o
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by DJMCOTTY(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2017
Militants everywhereeverywhere.
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by cbngov01(m): 10:03am On May 01, 2017
Has he given EFE d N50m he promised?If he hasn't he should park well!
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by ceejay4real(m): 11:30am On May 01, 2017
Some people have already gone to heaven, I swear!
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by Carter4luv(m): 11:37am On May 01, 2017
As e given efe the 50m and suv?
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by kuchikau: 4:43pm On May 01, 2017
cutievik:
guy please let's talk further cos u r my kind of guy..... fredabaz@gmail.com...
gay?
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by kuchikau: 4:44pm On May 01, 2017
menwongo:

Lolz guy wait ooooo. I swear this one strong. Be Na true u de yarn so oooo grin grin
i so hate dem. Kai!
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by KanwuliaExtra: 5:44pm On May 01, 2017
bcbones:

Didn't want to say anyth b4 o, bt omo mehn, i house is not looking good at all. Having money is 1 tin, another thing is ur charisma it slows how good you can spend it. Him architect no try at all

You want a local tout to become an "aje butter" over night? grin

No amount of money can erase that kind of "hood-ratISM" o! grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by pearlistar: 6:06pm On May 01, 2017
ymee:
Oh! This guy no get two head nah, who fit link him to me?

Please I'm seriously in need of a job(part-time or fulltime) , being jobless for a while. thanks
Bsc mat/comp.sci 2.1
Contact me for...your any of these
SERVICES
1. Desktop-publishing
2. Web designing
3. Online registration
4. Corporate training
5. Software Training
6. Graphics designing
7. systems repair, installation and troubleshooting etc
babs4realscience@yahoo.com

I need a home tutor for Save 50/Peachtree for my boss's wife. Sent you a mail but got no reply.Pls reply asap pearlcherry5@gmail.com
Re: Photos From Ayiri Emami's Birthday Party In His Mansion by Ruggedpen: 7:11pm On May 01, 2017
Dgunnerz:

Political Aide and Business Man (Oil and Gas) grin grin grin
Take oil out of it I know his private depot nothing is happening there for 1 year now . But I can't explained the political aspect of it but I know he is in APC but the ruling party is PDP in his state, still hoping to read any meaningful thing that gave him such money or sustaining him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho's Supporters Protest In Ibadan Over DSS Raid (Photo) / Naming Ceremony Of Hanan Buhari's Son, Zayd (Video) / President Jonathan And Burkina Faso Military Leader (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.