Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua (34570 Views)

More Details About Anthony Joshua (AJ) / Jose Mourinho Speaks About Anthony Martial And His First-team Chances / How Daily Mail Reported About Anthony Joshua In 2012 And In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Samcent: 10:09am On May 01, 2017
fiendishghoul:
Fact 1 is extremely wrong, that's not what happened, please check ur facts before posting
Please, can you tell us what happened if you know, because that fact 1 don dey turn national problem.

1 Like

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Carlmax(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2017
Copying and pasting up and down, nobody is able to say the name of the school he attended in Nigeria and how many years he spent here. Just recycling Wikipedia.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 10:10am On May 01, 2017
mytime24:
my type of man
5mentions in 30seconds!
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by seunlayi(m): 10:10am On May 01, 2017
This guy has stolen the show from Bbn efe grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Baamivic: 10:10am On May 01, 2017
Can w see how Nigeria coach affect Nigeria sports negatively. I bliv d guy was not ready to bribe him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by lemolemo: 10:11am On May 01, 2017
Yet British media sideline his Nigerian heritage and parentage, no media will even write his yoruba name in full. Oluwafemi Olaseni. If he had been a bomber, Nigeria link would have been all over the news.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nukilia: 10:12am On May 01, 2017
lilfreezy:
so because one foreign naija boy don win something we no go hear word for nairaland again. How many AJ topic don ever make FP before him fight klitschko. I no blame una, na all the mods wey dey work from home i blame
Its not a bad thing to celebrate a successful person! Save your venom grin

1 Like

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Sultanchidi(m): 10:13am On May 01, 2017
Na now una know say AJ na from Nigeria bcus he don make name 4 himself. He is flying d British flag, so stop disturbing all this post
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by megafone: 10:15am On May 01, 2017
OP, he was rejected in Nigeria in 2008 and not 2012

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by mytime24(f): 10:15am On May 01, 2017
modelmike7:
5mentions in 30seconds!
d tin tire moi cheesy
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Sultanchidi(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2017
lemolemo:
Yet British media sideline his Nigerian heritage and parentage, no media will even write his yoruba name in full. Oluwafemi Olaseni. If he had been a bomber, Nigeria link would have been all over the news.
Between him and d British media who removed d yoruba name. Oga he is representing dem and not us so save ur hate or wen he wanted to represent d zoo did u guys gv him d opportunity
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by sirpharrell(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2017
Point of Correction:

Anthony Joshua would have wanted to represent Nigeria in the 2008 Olympics and not the 2012 Olympics if this tale is correct. By 2012, he was already known by boxing faithfuls throughout the world and was already a world championship medalist for Great Britain. I see this incorrect representation of the supposed tale being repeated by most blogs when it should be discernible to anybody with half a brain that Joshua couldn't have wanted to represent Nigeria by 2012.

3 Likes

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by ednut1(m): 10:16am On May 01, 2017
lie. number one never happened
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nukilia: 10:17am On May 01, 2017
Baamivic:
Can w see how Nigeria coach affect Nigeria sports negatively. I bliv d guy was not ready to bribe him.

That is a replica of what's happening in every sector of the Nigerian society.
A lesson for someone who has applied for nearly every job in Nigeria and they keep turning you down, telling you that you're not good enough...
Don't mind them cos you'll definitely come out great in the end. cool

1 Like

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by efilefun(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

He's not Nigerian

If you don't know speak any Nigerian language, you ain't a damn Nigerian

If you don't haven't been to Nigeria in the last 10 years, I'm sorry to hurt your feeling, you're not Nigerian

Just like that dumb fucck Abdullah muttalab that tried to blow up a plane, he wasn't born in Nigeria, he doesn't live in Nigeria, just because his parents once lived in Nigeria, he was called the "Nigerian highjacker" instead of a "British highjacker"

Anthony Joshua, my brother, it's too late, why not go to your country United kingdom(not a typo)

All your post is filled with typo, check out the tattoo on his arm you gonna see the map of naija standing tall there

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by 9jayes: 10:18am On May 01, 2017
mytime24:
my type of man
You are too beautiful for my liking, Your boobs had been subjected to atmospheric pressure

2 Likes

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by juman(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
nigeria bad and crazy system suppressing and killing many talents.

Obviously this is not a good country.

1 Like

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by repogirl(f): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
Thankyou Wikipedia.
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Jzeed(m): 10:19am On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

He's not Nigerian

[b]
If you don't haven't been to Nigeria in the last 10 years, I'm sorry to hurt your feeling, you're not Nigerian

Just like that dumb fucck Abdullah muttalab that tried to blow up a plane, he wasn't born in Nigeria, he doesn't live in Nigeria, just because his parents once lived in Nigeria, he was called the "Nigerian highjacker" instead of a "British highjacker"

Anthony Joshua, my brother, it's too late, why not go to your country United kingdom(not a typo)
[/b]

With statements like this, one fears for the future of Nigeria and it also makes it very easy for us to see why we are where we are as a nation. People spew all sort of things from their very narrow mindset and knowledge.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by repogirl(f): 10:20am On May 01, 2017
Carlmax:
Copying and pasting up and down, nobody is able to say the name of the school he attended in Nigeria and how many years he spent here. Just recycling Wikipedia.
The OP copied word for word from Wikipedia
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nukilia: 10:20am On May 01, 2017
megafone:
OP, he was rejected in Nigeria in 2008 and not 2012

Whether 2008 or 2012, the bottom line is that he was rejected!

I believe in every Nigerian youth who has been struggling to make things out for themselves, God bless our hustle!

The Nigerian system is rotten and completely bastardized, slowly but surely we will survive...
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by oyetpel(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

He's not Nigerian

Guy he schooled in Nigeria for some time, and he also speaks little bit of Yoruba and eats Nigerian foods.

Don't misinform the public, the guy na pure Yoruba boy.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
mytime24:
d tin tire moi cheesy
lol, everybody like better tin, a real girl must like Joshua now, not even for date, natural likeness, he's a likeable guy!!
So nothing do you for speaking your mind o!
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by mummyson26(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2017
lilfreezy:
so because one foreign naija boy don win something we no go hear word for nairaland again. How many AJ topic don ever make FP before him fight klitschko. I no blame una, na all the mods wey dey work from home i blame
Wet in you born and bred in Nigeria don win for the country
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nukilia: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
Jzeed:

With statements like this, one fears for the future of Nigeria and it also makes it very easy for us to see why we are where we are as a nation. People spew all sort of things from their very narrow mindset and knowledge.

Don't mind the guy, it is hatred that is killing him... He's a product of a failed system grin

3 Likes

Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Nobody: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
efilefun:

All your post is filled with typo, check out the tattoo on his arm you gonna see the map of naija standing tall there

My post is filled with typos ??

Point out my grammatical blunders, i will wait

All your post is filled with typo ?? You meant "All your posts are filled with typos" ?? Ignorant biitch
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by DisGuy: 10:24am On May 01, 2017
Why is this on the front page when the first point is not even correct?
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by Urlltymartz(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]Never knew of this. A great boxer anyways.
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by mytime24(f): 10:28am On May 01, 2017
9jayes:

You are too beautiful for my liking, Your boobs had been subjected to atmospheric pressure
undecided
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by lemolemo: 10:28am On May 01, 2017
Sultanchidi:
Between him and d British media who removed d yoruba name. Oga he is representing dem and not us so save ur hate or wen he wanted to represent d zoo did u guys gv him d opportunity
See mumu big head, the dude represented England and won silver at the world amateur championship in 2011 and you think team GB will not select someone like that for the Olympic the following year. Wonder where you get your real news from, believing all you read on Linda Ikeji .Had he done bad , the news always goes British of Nigerian descent but if sporting heroes it's basically British, that's my point.
Re: Ten Intriguing Facts About Anthony Joshua by efilefun(m): 10:28am On May 01, 2017
NnamdiiKanu:

My post is filled with typos ??

Point out my grammatical blunders, i will wait

All your post is filled with typo ?? You meant "All your posts are filled with typos" ?? Ignorant biitch
I dont argue with animals, just read the poo you wrote up there and come back to apologize and if you still dont find any error in your post, then your father needs to get a refund for all the money spent on your education

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sepp Blatter: "Nigeria Will Be A Troublemaker At Russia 2018 World Cup" / Chelsea Treats Me Like A Criminal - Diego Costa / Frank Lampard Takes Charge Of Chelsea Training For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.