Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:02 AM

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him (48364 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce And His Children Pose With Guns (Photos) / Evelyn Murray-Bruce Is Dead! Cancer Kills Ben Murray Bruce's Wife / Rashida Yahaya Bello Posts About Iftar On Twitter And Got These Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by Hygist: 8:09am On May 01, 2017
https://twitter.com/benmurraybruce/status/858919565077602305
Anthony Joshua who hails from Nigeria won the world heavy weight champion last Saturday night and this is what our Mr. common sense senator has to say about him.. he twitted this and was not left to go with it.

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/fans-attacks-ben-murray-bruce-after-his.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by Hygist: 8:10am On May 01, 2017

1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by iamademorlar(m): 8:14am On May 01, 2017
Misplace Priority.... I called it crap

Spit n walk outta thread

13 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by mroop(m): 8:15am On May 01, 2017
bro Ben... why u dey fall my hand

watch this mribu and iron Lagos funny Comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12AIZRbZQ6M&feature=youtu.be

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by kolafolabi(m): 8:17am On May 01, 2017
Sen. Ben Bruce is right though...if he tweets other way round, people will still lambast him...

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by jaylister(m): 8:29am On May 01, 2017
Nigerians will always against you if the favour is not coming to them but a better person...

them for just sell this country then share the money equal o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by oloriooko(m): 8:32am On May 01, 2017
What did he say wrong
AJ should be honored here in Nigeria

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by SuperSuave(m): 8:40am On May 01, 2017
Murray Bruce is mad! Hero's welcome kor, villains welcome ni

11 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by sinaj(f): 8:41am On May 01, 2017
oloriooko:
What did he say wrong
AJ should be honored here in Nigeria
Do u knw the number of talent wasting out there because they have no sponsors?

Is nw Nigeria is willing to honour him coz he has made a name
Mitcheeeew!

Nigeria is evn lucky the guy recognised his root.

77 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by Friedyokes: 8:42am On May 01, 2017
A very stupid thing to say
Why do we have fools for politicians leading our country

19 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by Doctorfitz: 8:45am On May 01, 2017
Our leaders are not well. I've known this since the late 90s buh I felt with civilization they'd change its unfortunate though. Ben Bruce

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by oloriooko(m): 8:46am On May 01, 2017
sinaj:

Do u knw the number of talent wasting out there because they have no sponsors?

Is nw Nigeria is willing to honour him coz he has made a name
Mitcheeeew!

Nigeria is evn lucky the guy recognised his root.

So saying he should be honored is now a crime abi
If AJ had refused to recognise his roots will it wipe the roots off? I beg I see nothing wrong in doing what Been said

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by kabayomi(m): 8:47am On May 01, 2017
cheesy the Nigerian Zoo cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by wtfCode: 8:47am On May 01, 2017
See blasting shocked
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by sinaj(f): 8:49am On May 01, 2017
oloriooko:

If AJ had refused to recognise his roots will it wipe the roots off? I beg I see nothing wrong in doing what Been said
Wnt wipe out but would av been a loss.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by jaylister(m): 8:50am On May 01, 2017
RECIEVE SENSE
oloriooko:

http://www.hygist.com.ng/2017/05/fans-attacks-ben-murray-bruce-after-his.html

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by oloriooko(m): 8:53am On May 01, 2017
jaylister:
RECIEVE SENSE
Definitely not the kind you have cuz it's unbelievably trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by thesicilian: 8:59am On May 01, 2017
Ben has said the truth. But he should also answer the question he was asked: Why should we seek to take part in the success we did not create?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by jaylister(m): 9:10am On May 01, 2017
ALL I WANT IS RECEIVE SENSE
oloriooko:

Definitely not the kind you have cuz it's unbelievably trash

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by oloriooko(m): 9:12am On May 01, 2017
jaylister:
ALL I WANT IS RECEIVE SENSE
How can you give what you don't have

3 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by GuntersChain(m): 9:34am On May 01, 2017
What someone has nurtured now you want to claim the glory, if he was in nigeria would he had made it this far. What bill have you passed to support the masses and not the microscopic elites.

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by laribari(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
Murray Bruce is mad! Hero's welcome kor, villains welcome ni

I just wonder for all of una honestly and I'm so pissed. What is wrong with what Ben said? Mr Ben lived by example if you are talking about diaspora and he identified with Nigeria despite being affiliated abroad.

When Nigerians abroad do bad things they SAY HE IS NIGERIAN but if Na good thing THEN THEY SAY HE IS BRITISH.

Have you listened to what Anthony Joshua said? The young man even by himself identified with Nigeria and jokingly mentioned Eba, pounded yam and Egusi soup as the secret of his success. The dude even spoke little yoruba language so he is not lost as una dey suggest.

The young man said he will like to visit Nigeria and identify with his people. Na Ben Bruce talk that one? Anthony said........ I AM NIGERIAN BY BLOOD and Nigeria is dare to him. You can't erase blood o!

Pardon me, I tried download the video but couldn't. You can watch it on youtube. The guy is a proud Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGtPklZSdo

9 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by SuperSuave(m): 9:58am On May 01, 2017
laribari:

I just wonder for all of una honestly and I'm so pissed. What is wrong with what Ben said? Mr Ben lived by example if you are talking about diaspora and he identified with Nigeria despite being affiliated abroad.

When Nigerians abroad do bad things they SAY HE IS NIGERIAN but if Na good thing THEN THEY SAY HE IS BRITISH.

Have you listened to what Anthony Joshua said? The young man even by himself identified with Nigeria and jokingly mentioned Eba, pounded yam and Egusi soup as the secret of his success. The dude even spoke little yoruba language so he is not lost as una dey suggest.

The young man said he will like to visit Nigeria and identify with his people. Na Ben Bruce talk that one? Anthony said........ I AM NIGERIAN BY BLOOD and Nigeria is dare to him. You can't erase blood o!

Pardon me, I tried download the video but couldn't. You can watch it on youtube. The guy is a proud Nigerian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXGtPklZSdo

I watched the video this morning already. I see things from your point of view and it makes sense but there are more pressing national needs at hand bro.

4 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by soberdrunk(m): 10:21am On May 01, 2017
See what a so called "senator" with "common sense" is thinking, is it Nigeria he fought for abi he go represent Nigeria for olympics? Those footballer way go win cup for international competition way dem nor gree pay nko??!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by slawomir: 10:21am On May 01, 2017
I don't see anything wrong with what Bruce said.
#increaseminimumwage

1 Like

Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by Agimor(m): 10:22am On May 01, 2017
Nonsense
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by wristbangle: 10:22am On May 01, 2017
Sometimes I feel coconut has more sense than our useless leaders.

Can Ben just read what he wrote and tell us if there is any atom of sense in it?

The only time this man ever speaks sense is when he thinks from his anus.

The foolishness of this man is legendary.
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by bodoro91: 10:23am On May 01, 2017
angry sad
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by DaVinChiSam(m): 10:23am On May 01, 2017
Blasts
Re: Ben Murray-Bruce's Posts About Anthony Joshua. Nigerians Blast Him by mummyson26(m): 10:24am On May 01, 2017

26 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Own Goal!! APC Shares Throwback Of How Saraki Sacked Kwara CJ. Nigerians Reacts / Sa'idu Afaka Buhari's Driver Was Detained By DSS For Tricking The President - SR / Details On How Obasanjo Tore His PDP Membership Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.