Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:14 PM

I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late (3164 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / The Consequences Of Late Marriage And Why You Should Marry Early / He Was To Get Married On 2nd Of December But Now He Is Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by Nobody: 8:17pm On May 02, 2017
Op

1 Like

Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by nelszx: 9:17am On May 03, 2017
Prognose:

You didnt see a doctor. Probably a lab scientist. Probably u went to a lab to do this test. If you did see a doc then he doesn't know his onions.

Don't be quick to draw up conclusion on who he saw or met. Ask him who interpreted the result to him and told him to take vit E. You'd be surprised at the answer

Please Mr OP @377, na doctor abi na lab scientist told you the result was okay and to take Vitamin E?
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by jashar(f): 10:03am On May 03, 2017

Abeg drink cold water jare....

Weytin? For you to come here and come off this desperate, I wonder how you make your wife feel at home.

Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by 377: 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
nelszx:

Don't be quick to draw up conclusion on who he saw or met. Ask him who interpreted the result to him and told him to take vit E. You'd be surprised at the answer

Please Mr OP @377, na doctor abi na lab scientist told you the result was okay and to take Vitamin E?

I did one in a hospital which d doctor told me am ok though it was on NHIS he didnt give me the result but said ok
Then the second one was a lab scientist. I have also googled some the result and its only the motility rate That is below the normal percentage. Everyother one is ok.
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by nelszx: 6:08pm On May 03, 2017
377:

I did one in a hospital which d doctor told me am ok though it was on NHIS he didnt give me the result but said ok
Then the second one was a lab scientist. I have also googled some the result and its only the motility rate That is below the normal percentage. Everyother one is ok.

Thanks for the response, though some parameters are missing like viscosity. To be truthful, the motility is poor but with the sperm population there's a slim CHANCE with regular intercourse. But if you want to explore other quicker options, you can try IVF in a fertility centre.

And whom amongst the two professionals advised the use of Vitamin E, the Doctor or the scientist? - Please answer this

Please take the Vitamin E intake very serious and pray
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by Prognose: 10:24pm On May 03, 2017
nelszx:

Thanks for the response, though some parameters are missing like viscosity. To be truthful, the motility is poor but with the sperm population there's a slim CHANCE with regular intercourse. But if you want to explore other quicker options, you can try IVF in a fertility centre.

And whom amongst the two professionals advised the use of Vitamin E, the Doctor or the scientist? - Please answer this

Please take the Vitamin E intake very serious and pray
What's this about?
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by tuscani: 11:55pm On May 03, 2017
ellagabs:
dis place no b for kids o! am outa hia sharply... embarassed
grin grin grin. Badooo
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by tuscani: 11:55pm On May 03, 2017
sisisioge:

cheesy daddy...them go soon come scatter your parlour. Just chill small.
grin grin grin
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by nelszx: 12:03am On May 04, 2017
Prognose:

What's this about?
My opinion Sir
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by 377: 7:58am On May 04, 2017
Prognose:

What's this about?
It was the médical scientist That told me about it. D doctor said am ok.
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by Prognose: 8:24am On May 04, 2017
377:

About the vitamin E or what?

My friend you're not ok. Repeat the results at another hospital. Its not so bad o, dont be alarmed. But it can be be much better.
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by 1Sharon(f): 4:39am On Jan 14, 2018
377:

OP how are you now? Any update?
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by frozen70(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
377:
Good Day all.
I got married ealier This year and till now m'y wife is yet to get pregnant. She keep on seeing her period every month. I went for sperm text doctors said m'y sperm is ok here is the result below.
Volume: 1.1ml
Mortility 38 motile 62 imotile. Then on the 38 motile 20,active 18 inactive.
Sperm count:26*10
Morphology: 45 normal
. 55 abnormal
Microscopic : Pause not seen
Generally he said i have no problem but i should take vitamin E to improve on mortility.
Pls doctors what do i do i want m'y wife to get pregnant i need a baby pls.
Children are gift from God, you are newly married and you are anxious of having babies, they are yhr benefits of marriage just relax yourself and allow your body to relax ad give you what you want, pray because God's time seems the best time. You can't hurry God it bypass God.
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by frozen70(f): 6:51pm On Jan 14, 2018
377:
Good Day all.
I got married ealier This year and till now m'y wife is yet to get pregnant. She keep on seeing her period every month. I went for sperm text doctors said m'y sperm is ok here is the result below.
Volume: 1.1ml
Mortility 38 motile 62 imotile. Then on the 38 motile 20,active 18 inactive.
Sperm count:26*10
Morphology: 45 normal
. 55 abnormal
Microscopic : Pause not seen
Generally he said i have no problem but i should take vitamin E to improve on mortility.
Pls doctors what do i do i want m'y wife to get pregnant i need a baby pls.
Children are gift from God, you are newly married and you are anxious of having babies, they are yhr benefits of marriage just relax yourself and allow your body to relax ad give you what you want, pray because God's time seems the best time. You can't hurry God or bypass God.
Re: I Need Urgent Help By Medical Experts B4 Is Late by Diamond23(f): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2018
U need to calm down nd ease off. Once both of you r ok children will definitely come in no time. With this ur rush rush, u just ejaculate pre-mature sperm which can't fertilizer an egg grin grin grin.....It needs d totality of d mind soul nd body in action.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You A Highly Sensitive Person(hsp) - Come In Here / Please Help! My Neighbour Is Threatening Me With Rape / Discussing Financial Troubles In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.