Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,968 members, 7,838,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? (459 Views)

When Is The Right Time To Tell Him/Her Of A Child From Previous Relationship? / Parents Loving One Of Their Children More Than The Others: Your Opinion / Is This The Right Time To Call The Inlaws? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by Henrybright(m): 10:25am On May 01, 2017
I really need you guys opinion on this because I'm a little confused on which to take.

I lost my dadd some time ago on the 13th June and was buried on the 26th July of same year. Now my confusion is base on the date to choose for his remembrance, do I go for the day he died (13th June) or the day he was buried (26th July).

Need your opinion
Thanks
Re: Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by SuperSuave(m): 10:35am On May 01, 2017
The day he stopped breathing
Re: Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by Henrybright(m): 10:44am On May 01, 2017
SuperSuave:
The day he stopped breathing
thanks, I appreciate
Re: Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by Afam4eva(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2017
Definitely the day he died.

1 Like

Re: Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by Stanleysteno(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2017
Definitely the day he stopped breathing...

1 Like

Re: Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by Henrybright(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2017
Stanleysteno:
Definitely the day he stopped breathing...
thanks
Re: Need Your Opinion!!! When Is The Right Time To Do ....?? by Henrybright(m): 11:21am On May 01, 2017
Afam4eva:
Definitely the day he died.
thanks

(1) (Reply)

Only In Nigeria,Ladies Have Many Boyfriends / Appreciating Our Past... / The Dangers Of ‘ME’ Syndrome In A Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.