Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,673 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Over 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Benue State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Benue State (379 Views)

3,000 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Edo (Video) / 4,500 APC, GPN Members Defect To NNPP In Bauchi / 500 APC Members Join PDP In Delta, Say Party Has Future (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Over 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Benue State by eyeview: 10:53am On May 01, 2017
Over 500 APC supporters joined PDP over the weekend in Benue state and they gave a reason for joining the opposition party PDP is as a result of the emergence of Arc. Eric Adokwu as PDP’s flag bearer in Ohimini LGA ahead of the 2017 LGA election in Benue state

The APC defeaters says it would amount to breaching the law of nature if they worked against a man whom has given so much to the community that he is one behind the development of Ohimini local government area.

According to our news source from naij.com reported that the APC defectors joined the PDP on Sunday, April 30, at Onyagede council ward, when Adokwu visited the area in continuation of his wards tour.

On his part, Adokwu thanked the people for their wise decision, stressing that their gestures would be reciprocated through more infrastructural developments after his victory on June 3.

He advised the people and the general public, to go out and get registered in the on-going Continuous Voters Registration (CVR) exercise by INEC, to enable them vote for PDP, come June 3rd, 2017
Re: Over 500 APC Members Decamp To PDP In Benue State by eyeview: 10:55am On May 01, 2017
I decided to share this because I noticed that everywhere this news was posted on nairaland, mynd44 would lock it up and give you instead a link to a news where PDP members decamped to APC in akwa ibom state. Why he does that is still baffling and unknown.

(1) (Reply)

#nsitataipdpwardtour: Mark Of Politics Visits Nsit Atai Ward 1,4 & 5 / I Am Not Corrupt, And I Don't Like Money - Rotimi Amaechi (video) / Recession: Patience Jonathan's Billions, Reward For Mediocrity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.