Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 (851 Views)

The Candidates: Why Peter Obi's Analogy Using VAR Is Wrong. / 8 Questions Peter Obi Must Answer / Who Will Be Nigeria's Next President Come 2019? (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by aramadaokunrin(m): 2:19pm On May 01, 2017
I have thought about this matter for a long time now and I am convinced that Peter Obi should be the next Nigerian President. I have never met this man one-on-one so don't say I have been settled as Nigerian will always infer atimes.
Secondly, am not from the SE so don't say "na wee wee arrangement".

I am just a de-tribalized Nigerian that believe the time is now or never. I also believe that we owe the SE an unreserved apology over the Biafran war that rages between 1967-1970.I have read a handful of the books that captured what actually happened back then and I have had the opportunity to discuss with some of the people that were affected during the war.(Story for another day).

Back to the reasons why Peter Obi must be president: I can see the Caption already
1. He is a former Governor so he understands the workings of government.
2. He lives a simple life(in and out of government)
3. A firm believer in savings.
4. A very sound Economist. Understands how we can use our population and what we have to our advantage.
5. From the SE(they have been deprived for too long).SE must have a shot at the Presidency....the time is now.
6. He is not corrupt
7. He is a graduate and has attended some of the best schools in the World.
8. He's an orator-he can pass across his plans to the people in simple terms
9. He is well travelled.
10. He is not poor. He has handled money. People that has not really managed money prior to getting into government has demonstrated that they cannot be trusted with money.

Add your own comment.

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by dapizy02(m): 2:23pm On May 01, 2017
I was here
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 01, 2017
Soludo is a better choice. Peter obi is good but i doubt his stamina to represent Nigeria on the global stage. Lets hope Soludo runs under the pdp.
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by whitebeard(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
hope he is not a biafran agitator
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by do4luv14(m): 2:29pm On May 01, 2017
Fineman87:
Soludo is a better choice. Peter obi is good but i doubt his stamina to represent Nigeria on the global stage. Lets hope Soludo runs under the pdp.

sorry to disagree,
Peter obi is the man for the job not, soludo
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by hisgrace090: 2:53pm On May 01, 2017
Peter obi can.
The quality is in him. In fact have natural love for that modest and simple billonair of anambra origin.
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by obonujoker(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
Why can't we have a peter obi or a raji fashola
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by honsaint(m): 4:03pm On May 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by ttilda(f): 4:21pm On May 01, 2017
for your basket mind you think naija is Anambra ni??
Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by mpianya39(m): 4:27pm On May 01, 2017
Biafra must come....QED angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Why Peter Obi Must Be President Come 2019 by genearts(m): 4:29pm On May 01, 2017
but what of beerfura?

lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: How Much Would It Take To Fix Our Electricity? / Acting President Yemi Osinbajo Strikes A Pose With Donald Trump (Photos) / Senator Ben Murray-Bruce Meets Kelvin Hart In US (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.