Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer (1643 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Appointed By Standard Chartered As Director, To Earn £130k / Fayose Poses In Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Ruling (photos) / Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 2:58pm On May 01, 2017
15 Questions for Nnamdi Kanu [Radio Biafra Director] to Answer

1. How old were you when the civil war broke out?

2. Do you know what necessitated Ojukwu to embark on the Biafra call?

3. If Biafra emerge as a republic, do you think the Igbos would be free from the cage you feel Nigeria government has imprisoned them?

4. Why didn't you join forces with Ojukwu properly before his demise?

5. Did you know that Ojukwu never engaged his family when the civil war was on?

6. How many members of your family have you engaged to sing the Biafra mantra along with you?

7. Give 5 cogent reasons you desperately want the Biafra republic?

8. Forget the 'no victor, no vanguish' anthem the then president sang. Did you know the total estimate of the deathfulness as a result of hunger strike and number of deaths recorded by Nigeria and the Igbos?

9. A tree cannot make a forest. How many number of trees (persons) are reciting this Biafra mantra with you?

10. Have you bothered to relate this Biafra song with any Late Ojukwu's offspring, what was his/her response?

11. How many youths have you employed in Igboland?

12. How many persons have you sponsored their education thus far in Igboland?

13. Why do you choose to spearhead the Biafra agitation at this time?

14. Just like Nelson Mandela and others, do you consider yourself a freedom fighter, when all you're after is the division of the most populous black nation on earth (Nigeria)?

15. You said 'no unity in Nigeria'
is there 'unity' in Igboland?

© SIR A-ONE

N.B: The above is not meant for any abuse.
If and if anyone is offended, apologies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:02pm On May 01, 2017
NIGGA I'M HERE

waiting for new generation zombies (biafra) to plague this tread

3 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:04pm On May 01, 2017
BuariCopyPaste:
Defecating on both the OP and his silly questions
get out u have nothing to say..u are a typical biafran always pointless

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Nobody: 3:06pm On May 01, 2017
If you like ask Nnamdi kanu 100 questions, it won't bother me neither will it bother my fellow Umu chineke grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2017
I don't think they would come the question is too raw for them.. some of them probably having second thoughts now

4 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 3:11pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
NIGGA I'M HERE

waiting for new generation zombies (biafra) to plague this tread

You should have read the
"N.B:" of the post.

No qualms anyway.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by falcon01: 3:11pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 3:12pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
I don't think they would come the question is too raw for them.. some of them probably having second thoughts now

I sight you jaree.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:13pm On May 01, 2017
Pengician:

You should have read the "N.B:" of the post.
No qualms anyway.
op no worries I gat u homie, I gat u

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by inourcare: 3:15pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 3:16pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
op no worries I gat u homie, I gat u

ONELOVE.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:19pm On May 01, 2017
Pengician:

ONELOVE.
i feel u bro

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:20pm On May 01, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Kdon2: 3:44pm On May 01, 2017
Pengician:

3. If Biafra emerge as a republic, do you think the Igbos would be free from the cage you feel Nigeria government has imprisoned them?

6. How many members of your family have you engaged to sing the Biafra mantra along with you?

8. Forget the 'no victor, no vanguish' anthem the then president sang. Did you know the total estimate of the deathfulness as a result of hunger strike and number of deaths recorded by Nigeria and the Igbos?

9. A tree cannot make a forest. How many number of trees (persons) are reciting this Biafra mantra with you?

10. Have you bothered to relate this Biafra song with any Late Ojukwu's offspring, what was his/her response?

14. Just like Nelson Mandela and others, do you consider yourself a freedom fighter, when all you're after is the division of the most populous black nation on earth (Nigeria)?

© SIR A-ONE

this one need mental therapy o! Nigeria is a contraption base on british greed to fleece its colonies. It can not work in the face of present realities,never.its a forced marriage that can never work even after 57 years.stop deluding yourselves. Besides is it by force to be part of nigeria?the problem is a region (and you know which)is scared shitless of going into extinction if others choose to depart. Stop being a barefaced coward and admit the truth.

11 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Kdon2: 3:48pm On May 01, 2017
Pengician:

© SIR A-ONE

Pengician:

© SIR A-ONE

this one need mental therapy o! Nigeria is a contraption base on british greed to fleece its colonies. It can not work in the face of present realities,never.its a forced marriage that can never work even after 57 years.stop deluding yourselves. Besides is it by force to be part of nigeria?the problem is a region (and you know which)is scared shitless of going into extinction if others choose to depart. Stop being a barefaced coward and admit the truth.

4 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 3:54pm On May 01, 2017
Kdon2:

From what you have said
You know the bare truth. Hide it not.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:56pm On May 01, 2017
Kdon2:

and what will your departure do for u.. I mean if kanu is really serious and wise enough to be a leader biafra would have been actualised by now... if u all stop wailing and develop yourselves I think u won't have any cause to wail...

Nigerians are suffering u all keep acting like u are the only ones, see Lagos if Nigerians had decided to wailing and be idle do u think Lagos would be this developed...i am not sure u are all keeping up with international trend at all..

what u said has no point and is basically baseless so typical of biafrans always talking without thinking which resulted to many of them losing their lives

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Youngadvocate(m): 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
How I wish this thread made sense... Am just disappointed there was nothing reasonable to comment on.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 3:58pm On May 01, 2017
Youngadvocate:
How I wish this thread made sense... Am just disappointed there was nothing reasonable to comment on.
then come and be going..!!

bye bye

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by EnuguDadImoMom: 5:15pm On May 01, 2017
Mwteeew, so many Eediiots and unity beggers.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2017
Youngadvocate:

A man once said 'there is an atom of sense in every nonsense'.

We are all prone to senseless articles at times.

Bring up that 'sensible post' and let's eat suya and gulp palm wine.

Wink.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 5:46pm On May 01, 2017
EnuguDadImoMom:
Mwteeew, so many Eediiots and unity beggers.

Chai
Enugu versus IMO brother.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Kdon2: 8:19pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
and what will your departure do for u.. I mean if kanu is really serious and wise enough to be a leader biafra would have been actualised by now... if u all stop wailing and develop yourselves I think u won't have any cause to wail...

Nigerians are suffering u all keep acting like u are the only ones, see Lagos if Nigerians had decided to wailing and be idle do u think Lagos would be this developed...i am not sure u are all keeping up with international trend at all..

what u said has no point and is basically baseless so typical of biafrans always talking without thinking which resulted to many of them losing their lives

its reasoning like yours that is why nigeria remains a crawler @ 57. Its better late than never. Be wise bro.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by whitebeard(m): 8:21pm On May 01, 2017
Kdon2:

its reasoning like yours that is why nigeria remains a crawler @ 57. Its better late than never. Be wise bro.
so the wisest decision is to split up your nation because it is facing challenges

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Kdon2: 8:26pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:

nigerians are suffering from self induced delusions occassioned by false hope. You mentioned lagos,do you remember what lagos went through during obj regime? Besides do u know how many companies had collapsed or would have emerged in lagos without federal interference. At the rate nigeria is going may be by the next 57years it would be able to manufacture tooth pick.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Kdon2: 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
whitebeard:
so the wisest decision is to split up your nation because it is facing challenges

whao! What planet are you from bro?? I guess you are one of those nigerians in diaspora! The challenges are self induced. There was no nigeria before the british enslave us and forced us together under its singular authority. Thats why it would never work now. Because the british that ruled the merger belongs to non of the ethnic group so no side has much to fear. But now ethnic supremacy in a deeply complex nation is the present reality. If @57 we are yet to get it right then the experiment should give way for a more promising options however narrow it might be.after all what has nigeria achieved in the past 57years if not severe mutual suspicion.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by divinelove(m): 9:14pm On May 01, 2017
Senseless questions from a worthless afonja

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Nobody: 10:21pm On May 01, 2017
AFONJAS AND THEIR FEAr.. BIAFRA..

dem no fit sleep again oh..

BIAFRA terrorising afons since days of great IKEMBA..

this people.. abeg make we no hear say a one section of the country don dey commit mass suicide
is getting outta of hand..

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by leofab(f): 10:38pm On May 01, 2017
I was her e

1 Like

Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by Pengician(m): 9:38pm On May 02, 2017
divinelove:
Senseless questions from a worthless afonja

How is your response a worthwhile one?

Chai.

People can talk/write chaaaaa.
Re: 15 Questions For Nnamdi KANU [radio Biafra Director] To Answer by najoke: 10:12pm On May 02, 2017
Kanu is a coward,, a con artist,hyopocrite, fulani begger and an Afonja lover....he begged justice Binta to get bail on health ground.....even Biafjuros didnt see that coming.....left prison due to too much kuje beans.... did not visit ohaneze, did not visit parents of kids who died during biafra protest but instead went to see an Afonja.......to eat the much talked about food in Kuje prison........Amala And Ewedu grin grin grin grin.......and the gullible Biafuros see nothing wrong with the actions of this con artist.......shame....how can a set of gullible hypocrites think straight grin grin grin grin

Igbos are Africas biggest hypocrites grin grin grin grin

Kiss the truth

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5242911_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Have Confidence In Osinbajo – US, UK / Why Did Buhari Say 18months Not 27months???? / *who Signed The 1914 Amalgamation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.