Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,029 members, 7,845,343 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? (742 Views)

I Have The Feeling To Urinate After Every One Hour, Please Help A Sister / Any Lady I Have Sex With Gets Pimples On Her Face: What Could Be Wrong With Me? / This Fat Man Lost Weight, And This Happened To The Shape Of His Head Too (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? by namedo: 3:21pm On May 01, 2017
I've done malaria, typhoid, blood sugar level, pcv test which says I am okay. I am not HIV positive either. I urinate too often, particularly at nights when I pee up to seven times between 8pm-7am. I have not yet gotten my urine test result yet. I always feel weak and dizzy whenever I trekked long distances. At certain times, I feel a slightly burning sensation in my chest.
What could be wrong with me. I am a little above 50 now.
I know you will ask, 'why not go see a doctor? ' I wasted the little money I had in a private hospital where I was diagnosed of malaria /typhoid fever. I don't have much money to take care of hospital bills; moreso that I have children to feed. Please let any medical practitioner give me a clue so that I can know from what angle I'm going to tackle this problem. Moreover, I need financial assistance from well-meaning Nairalanders to save my life. I'm not a scammer. I live in Benin City. So, if you want to see me physically, privately chat with me on WhatsApp and I will come over. My poor salary cannot even feed my family, talk less of saving my life from this ailment.
No offer is too small. God will surely reward you.
George E.
FirstBank Nigeria.
Account number : 2001289594
You shall be blessed in JESUS NAME.

1 Share

Re: I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? by TheControversy: 3:49pm On May 01, 2017
A 50+ year old man with a wife and kids who's fantastic at sport betting and ponzi schemes? Cool story bro. What happened to all your ponzi money, you gambled it all away? Tell that doctor who wrote your medical report that he is the first doctor I've seen with a clear handwriting. You're suffering from chronic liars' syndrome.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? by Talibanis: 3:57pm On May 01, 2017
namedo:
I've done malaria, typhoid, blood sugar level, pcv test which says I am okay. I am not HIV positive either. I urinate too often, particularly at nights when I pee up to seven times between 8pm-7am. I have not yet gotten my urine test result yet. I always feel weak and dizzy whenever I trekked long distances. At certain times, I feel a slightly burning sensation in my chest.
What could be wrong with me. I am a little above 50 now.
I know you will ask, 'why not go see a doctor? ' I wasted the little money I had in a private hospital where I was diagnosed of malaria /typhoid fever. I don't have much money to take care of hospital bills; moreso that I have children to feed. Please let any medical practitioner give me a clue so that I can know from what angle I'm going to tackle this problem. Moreover, I need financial assistance from well-meaning Nairalanders to save my life. I'm not a scammer. I live in Benin City. So, if you want to see me physically, privately chat with me on WhatsApp and I will come over. My poor salary cannot even feed my family, talk less of saving my life from this ailment.
No offer is too small. God will surely reward you.
George E.
FirstBank Nigeria.
Account number : 2001289594
You shall be blessed in JESUS NAME.

Hmmm....have u had ur prostate examined? Ur symptoms are clearly related to a bladder irritative symptoms. So go get ur prostate examined. I could have said see me since u are in Benin but on second thought I would rather prefer u see a general practitioner first before seeing me.
Re: I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? by uboma(m): 7:43pm On May 01, 2017
lol
namedo just got busted!
I wonder what the attraction for online begging is...
Laziness is just what I think is your problem @ namedo
Re: I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? by Miradamian: 8:56pm On May 01, 2017
Did u get this test result from a general hospital? U need to visit a good hospital and Hv your bp, your kidney and liver checked, also run a cholesterol test. your fasting result is 88. Which is sign of pre diabetics. U can't call 88 ok unless u ate carbohydrate 4 hrs bf u run that text, also u hv to do daily check on your sugar for like 5 days bf u can say u are free from diabetics . So go and get a comprehensive test done and mornitor your sugar level each morning in a pharmacy for 5 days
Re: I Urinate And Sweat Too Often And I Lost Weight. What Could Be Wrong? by namedo: 7:56am On May 04, 2017
Miradamian:
Did u get this test result from a general hospital? U need to visit a good hospital and Hv your bp, your kidney and liver checked, also run a cholesterol test. your fasting result is 88. Which is sign of pre diabetics. U can't call 88 ok unless u ate carbohydrate 4 hrs bf u run that text, also u hv to do daily check on your sugar for like 5 days bf u can say u are free from diabetics . So go and get a comprehensive test done and mornitor your sugar level each morning in a pharmacy for 5 days
Yeah. You could be right. Thanks. Shall go for further test.

(1) (Reply)

Detoxification (purifying Your Body) / . / Good Antiperspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.