Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,479 members, 7,846,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:04 AM

Dismissing Citizeny's Writings About Gej( Against The Run Of Play) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissing Citizeny's Writings About Gej( Against The Run Of Play) (420 Views)

Nairaland Funny Comments Of A Post About GEJ In Last Days Of Office.(photos) / Jonathan Reacts To Segun Adeniyi's Book, 'Against The Run Of Play' / See What Formal President OBJ Says About GEJ. (screen Shot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dismissing Citizeny's Writings About Gej( Against The Run Of Play) by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 01, 2017
While I would congratulate citizenY for completing his reading of Segun Adeniyi's book titled Against The Run of Play,I'd also like to say this" citizenY, you're a biased human who sees nothing good in GEJ". Going through citizenY' earlier posts,i noticed his hatred for the person of GEJ. So when he says GEJ was too small for the post of the president I wasn't surprised.

OBJ said GEJ was too small for the presidency because he (GEJ) went against his advise to appoint Dieziani as his petroleum minister.
Let's have a look at Dieziani' curriculum vitae copied from wikipedia :

Diezani K. Agama was born in Port Harcourt, Rivers State, Nigeria. Her father was Chief Frederick Abiye Agama. She studied Architecture in England and then at Howard University in the United States.[2] She graduated from Howard with a bachelor's degree on 8 December 1992.[3] She returned to Nigeria and joined Shell, Petroleum Development Corporation that year. In 2002, she attended Cambridge University for her MBA degree.[2] In April 2006, Shell appointed her its first female Executive Director in Nigeria.

CitizenY, if I were to be a president I will definitely make an individual with her kind of CV my petroleum minister. Her CV says one thing,competence competence competence!

However, this same OBJ who said GEJ was too small for the presidency also said, Awolowo was not patriotic, MKO was not the messiah we have been waiting for. One would think since he (OBJ) knows this much,on becoming the president, he would transform nigeria for the better,but what did he do?

GEJ made mistakes,just like the biblical King David did. I think GEJ did his best. With all the talk of how corrupt he is, he still stands out to unbiased minds for the following reasons:

His government never gave oil wells,so he has no oil well to his name or helped friends to acquiring one. Who enabled TY Danjuma to all the oil wells he acquired? Who has sahara oil?

He has no private university. Who has Bells university?

He has no agricultural land in any part of this nation to his name. How did OBJ acquire OTA FARM?

He never corrupted the National Assembly. Who brought Ghana must go bags filled with dollars to the national assembly to be disbursed to senators?

Just so you know, GEJ left office since 2015,till this day,he's still a hot topic. Like 2face said,"if nobody talks about you,then you're a nobody".

He is the only president to have done more for education in the history of this nation. Go check the records.

He never arrested a labour leader while in government,not even during the politically motivated fuel subsidy crisis. How many times did OBJ arrest Oshiomole?

Nigerians do not deserve a true democrat as Gej,nigerians hate good things,we make sense in being bullied. We as a people deserve Buhari and I honestly wish he (buhari)continues till 2023.

1 Like

Re: Dismissing Citizeny's Writings About Gej( Against The Run Of Play) by citizenY(m): 12:47pm On May 04, 2017
@op,

I refrained from replying you all these days to gauge the reaction of other people.
Since there is no response , I will not dignify you with a response.

Please have a nice day, if you wish.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Dismissing Citizeny's Writings About Gej( Against The Run Of Play) by GEJPosterity: 12:57pm On May 04, 2017
citizenY:
@op,

I refrained from replying you all these days to gauge the reaction of other people.
Since there is no response , I will not dignify you with a response.

Please have a nice day, if you wish.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
The problem is not that you are a fool (even though you are).

The problem is that you are either genuinely unaware of this fact, or you are proud of it. That's what makes your existence utterly insufferable.

Your saviour is on his way to the river Styx as we speak, so you can feel free to keep consoling yourself with the lies you have steadfastly wedded yourself to, like a laid-off coal miner in West Virginia earnestly believing that Donald Trump will give him his job back.

Everyone needs something to give their life meaning. Some people need dreams, others need alcohol and drugs. People like you need fantasies.

Enjoy your alternate reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dismissing Citizeny's Writings About Gej( Against The Run Of Play) by citizenY(m): 10:40pm On May 04, 2017
I want to hear from OP, not some crackpo that had just escaped from a mental facility.

Have you taken your medication today?

(1) (Reply)

Protesting Workers Demand To See Buhari / FG To Set Up Implementation Taskforce On Economic Recovery Plan / Breaking News: President Buhari Departed Nigeria For London Tonight For Medical

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.