Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

The Dream I Had This Afternoon - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Dream I Had This Afternoon (981 Views)

Femi Adesina: The Dream I Had About Abba Kyari And My Last Contact With Him / Governor Zulum Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock This Afternoon / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Dereformer(m): 6:14pm On May 01, 2017
Fellow NLs, I had a terrible dream this afternoon.

Please, anyone blessed with the gift of dream interpretation should help analyse and interpret the dream.

In the dream, I saw a lot of people celebrating in some states, while some people were actually weeping in other states.

I other states, people were just indifferent.

In the dream, I went to those mourning and asked what happened.
One of the women there told me that they are mourning because some people are rejoicing.

I was shocked. I went to those who are indifferent, one of them told me, to my surprise that there is actually nothing to rejoice or mourn about.

When I reminded him that some people are actually mourning while others are rejoicing.

He told me clearly that the death of man, which is the subject of the mourning and rejoicing by others has no positive or negative effect on them that are indifferent.

I went to those who are rejoicing and asked. One of them told that they are rejoicing and are glad because someone died.

Another person in the rejoicing group told me that he is rejoicing because no body died.

In that confusion as to what to make out of all these stories, I looked closely to the last man that spoke to and I realised that he is a man every body has come to associate with lies.

As I approached him to tell me the simple truth, he started running away.

I pursued him. When I eventually caught up with him, I asked him to tell me the truth of what actually happened.

He said , ' the truth is...' at this point my phone rang and I woke up.

Please what is the meaning of this dream.

Apologies for my typo.
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Bibi294(f): 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
Dereformer:

Please, anyone blessed with the gift of dream interpretation should help analyse and interpret the dream.

In the dream, I saw a lot of people celebrating in some states, while some people were actually weeping in other states.

One of the women there told me that they are mourning because some people are rejoicing.

I was shocked. I went to those who are indifferent, one of them told me, to my surprise that there is actually nothing to rejoice or mourn about.

When I reminded him that some people are actually mourning while others are rejoicing.

He told me clearly that the death of man, which is the subject of the mourning and rejoicing by others has no positive or negative effect on them that are indifferent.

I went to those who are rejoicing and asked. One of them told that they are rejoicing and are glad because someone died.

Another person in the rejoicing group told me that he is rejoicing because no body died.

In that confusion as to what to make out of all these stories, I looked closely to the last man that spoke to and I realised that he is a man every body has come to associate with lies.

I pursued him. When I eventually caught up with him, I asked him to tell me the truth of what actually happened.

Apologies for my typo.
No weapon fashioned against our president shall prosper...

5 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by smartty68(m): 6:16pm On May 01, 2017
So many people have become dreamers in this Bubu regime. Ok

1 Like

Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
Why did you say it's a bad dream?
Funniest thing I've read all day
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by dingbang(m): 6:19pm On May 01, 2017
grin lipsrsealed
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by nNEOo(m): 6:21pm On May 01, 2017
bia (bia op,are you still receiving call? if yes ok....if not then go back there and complete the dream.

you don't just leave dreams unfinished >:
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Young03(m): 6:27pm On May 01, 2017
Na from my mouth u won hear say dog dey eat shiit
mba nu
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 01, 2017
Dereformer:

Apologies for my typo.
Why them no show u for dream before ur grand-pa die?

2 Likes

Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by dnawah(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2017
Dereformer:

Apologies for my typo.
no be 4rm my mouth u go hear say,the president the wear green white green pant o!
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Collins4u1(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2017
That was Lie Mohammed that u caught
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by PatriotTemidayo: 10:11pm On May 01, 2017
Pastors have stopped dolling out fake prophecies, it is NAIRALANDERS turn abi.

Oboy, enter that your dream again o. You must complete the dream, inu go?
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by leofab(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2017
Funny
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by Nobody: 12:53am On May 02, 2017
No be from my mouth dem go hear say the chf tormentor, the jailor of ipob don peme
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by SweetJoystick(m): 1:15am On May 02, 2017
Guy you funny....i hope Buhari survives anyway
Re: The Dream I Had This Afternoon by BlowBack: 1:32am On May 02, 2017
Bibi294:

No weapon fashioned against our president shall prosper...

Buhari is "technically" dead

(1) (Reply)

Lai Mohammed To T.b Joshua: Stay In Nigeria / . / UPDATE: 82 Rescued Chibok Girls Arrive In Abuja, Received By Abba Kyari (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.