Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" (55670 Views)

Photo Of Groomsman Crying During His Friend's Wedding / Bestman Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding. PICS / Best Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At His Friend's Wedding - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by trippleKAY(m): 10:22pm On May 01, 2017
guys for u, but dis too much naaaa grin
if na girls, u will see write ups like ' Happy birthday honey, I love u to d moon and back' enjoy swedy bla bla...'
she will still go and insult and talk about her d next day to a mutual friend . what a life sad
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by gqboyy(m): 10:23pm On May 01, 2017
Topmostt:
Victim kwa? Lol
Lol
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by wintersnow(m): 10:32pm On May 01, 2017
LAFO:
I don't have idiots as friends to wish me birthday in such a manner

You don't have friends then
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by emorse(m): 10:33pm On May 01, 2017
Shelloween:
This was an attempt at humour. He didn't mean any of those. This is how some crazy besties wish you a happy birthday. If you don't have best friends that would laugh at you when you mistakenly fall down, visit you when you are sick and eat almost everything you couldn't eat, Fart when they are with you and laugh about it, friends that would provoke you and laugh while you are shouting at them. etc, then you gat no homies and you can't relate to the b.day post. These are what best friends do; but then, I could be wrong, who knows?

Collect two bottles of anything you like.

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 10:34pm On May 01, 2017
I love this...
The last sentence sums it up.. It got me cheesy
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FOOL... grin

They are best friends.
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by sirvvy: 10:42pm On May 01, 2017
I saw this one on fb

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by gud4dbest(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
Tpave:
I think both of them have issues to settle

they have no issues,they are friends;and they choose to av it roll btw them like dat.Whatz my biz anyway?
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by phenzy(m): 10:45pm On May 01, 2017
deir gud fwends....even d one dat composed d write up na ma G fr ksu
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Simoneblosson(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2017
Lol. Efuro is such a konkobility!! Imagine the way he finished that guys entire Village. No single respect for the grey hairs on he's head. Anyways, I'm still waiting for the confirmation of the thunder and lightning the guy plans on sending
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by epospiky(m): 10:50pm On May 01, 2017
well I don't think it's directed to a friend. it's about workers day I'm sure. OP this is misleading.
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Yonce(f): 10:52pm On May 01, 2017
ncoolsome:
Naaah this aren't best friends...read carefully he asked "how did u even know my age self"..best friends know their besties age..and to think some1 in his 20's took this as a joke baffles me...men I wonder who cursed the black race..

The guy was asking the age question in a playful manner. Besides he'd already wished death playfully on his friend.

@bolded What does that have to do with this situation? undecided
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by chiraqDemon(m): 10:55pm On May 01, 2017
MosakuAW:
EMPTY BRIAN EVERYWHERE.
Too many empty brians man, just too many grin
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by farouk0403(m): 10:56pm On May 01, 2017
Is normal,
I remember when my best friend was sick instead of me to wish him quick recovery, I was making jest of him that if he kick the bucket I will inherit his games, I was even reminding him of the good things that he will leave behind, And finally Fatima would be mine,( fatima was our long time crush back then).

Lols
that was when men were boys, now we are all grown ups. And we are still best of friends.

3 Likes

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by raph101(m): 11:02pm On May 01, 2017
Everyone is busting d guys timeline now!
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Adeyeancah(m): 11:11pm On May 01, 2017
This one sef na Ode! After saying Today is a bad day, he at the End still wish him a Happy birthday angry
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by sosonwa(f): 12:00am On May 02, 2017
Friendship at its peak!!! I love the guys reply

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by piagetskinner(m): 12:01am On May 02, 2017
what a stupid way to joke....

o Lord don't give me friends whose foolishness stinks to the high heavens
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by ekpeye(m): 12:54am On May 02, 2017
Vorpal:
In times past, a gun duel would have settled this. undecided
No gun duel in the past. No now gun start
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by UnimkeAk(m): 5:08am On May 02, 2017
space007:
Goodness!that's a ridiculous way to wish someone a hbd.... They must be sworn enemies

Best of friends
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 5:29am On May 02, 2017
Lool.... grin
INDUSTRIALFAN:
They re actually good friends bro... read deeply.... it's just like when guys that re beat friends call themselves over the phone and greet like :

guy A "How far na mad man

guy B :usless son of a great father I dey o"

guy A: thunder fire you there...

it's just how guys play around
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by FrankFrenzy(m): 6:23am On May 02, 2017
Shelloween:
This was an attempt at humour. He didn't mean any of those. This is how some crazy besties wish you a happy birthday. If you don't have best friends that would laugh at you when you mistakenly fall down, visit you when you are sick and eat almost everything you couldn't eat, Fart when they are with you and laugh about it, friends that would provoke you and laugh while you are shouting at them. etc, then you gat no homies and you can't relate to the b.day post. These are what best friends do; but then, I could be wrong, who knows?

Never. You are spot on Bro. My best friend calls me by the name 'IDIOT'

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Excuzeme: 6:50am On May 02, 2017
JosWatchDog:
As seen on Facebook, a birthday wish from one Josh Ebenmosi Efurosibina OG to his friend Ayomide Adebiyi, read below what he sent to him:

Today is a bad day. The birth of a great f00l.So, 20-something years ago, an innocent and expectant woman was pushing forth what she thought was a son. Life is so unfair. She must be full of regret every year on May 1st because it will remind her of how she carried such genetic grot for nine months without aborting or seeking medical and divine intervention on it. You're such a waste to the world, today should be "Waste day" instead of workers’ day because a walking, talking filth of your magnitude is a miracle.Happy​ birthday, fool. Much love from me 2 you.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2017/05/this-is-weird-see-how-this-facebook.html

Ayomide should just print all these stuff he posted and MAKE A FORMAL COMPLAIN TO THE POLICE.

The dude will be in jail faster that he could imagine.

Cyber stalking is a punishable offence, under the law.
undecided undecided
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 7:15am On May 02, 2017
ncoolsome:
Naaah this aren't best friends...read carefully he asked "how did u even know my age self"..best friends know their besties age..and to think some1 in his 20's took this as a joke baffles me...men I wonder who cursed the black race..
bastard why are you this stupid ?where you already made stupid or did you grown into it ?so many fart brain morons on this nairaland and you are the president of them all.....fhool....your dad could have prevented this absurdity if only he was brainy enough to masturbate you away .....gosh ....such a slowpoke

your father is a cursed animale and you are a donkey.......fhoolishfise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 7:20am On May 02, 2017
piagetskinner:
what a stupid way to joke....

o Lord don't give me friends whose foolishness stinks to the high heavens

look at this bozo!!!! who d Bleep wants to be friends with such a closed mind loser slowpoke like yo ?

moraphucka

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by suso(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Lol.

Reminds me of debates back then in primary school.

"FACEBOOK HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD: FOR OR AGAINST THE MOTION"
Imagine the kind of Nigerians on facebook lately?!

Kids everywhere Na primary school you dey when Facebook start
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by ncoolsome(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2017
hardwerk:
bastard why are you this stupid ?where you already made stupid or did you grown into it ?so many fart brain morons on this nairaland and you are the president of them all.....fhool....your dad could have prevented this absurdity if only he was brainy enough to masturbate you away .....gosh ....such a slowpoke

your father is a cursed animale and you are a donkey.......fhoolishfise

Wat r u tryin 2 say??
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Onyinye15(f): 8:48am On May 02, 2017
the joke went too far, Is it my birthday?

happy birthday to him
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 8:55am On May 02, 2017
Don't be surprise if find them drinking and laughing together that night ooo..

Remind me of my friend, He is mocking me and i get angry and break his head with chair, 30min later after he went to stitch his head i went to that Hospital and we still insult ourself and laugh and even hug ourself and his mom was like you guys are not serious oo and you allow me leave my business.. Don't ever call me to your fight again..

Best friend things. Miss you homie..
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by mrRostov(m): 8:58am On May 02, 2017
kolafolabi:
That's an expensive joke
expensive for where I once wished the sperm used to produce my friend were sold and the money used to buy recharge card. guess what I told him I will use the card to text a random chick in nairaland cos he is a waste.

1 Like

Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 9:01am On May 02, 2017
emeijeh:
Lol.

Reminds me of debates back then in primary school.

"FACEBOOK HAS DONE MORE HARM THAN GOOD: FOR OR AGAINST THE MOTION"

Imagine the kind of Nigerians on facebook lately?!

OMG and your likes will be insulting me, I go buy koboko because of your likes.

Even when i had my first child we hardly hear of facebook...
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Bbpets(m): 9:21am On May 02, 2017
space007:
Goodness!that's a ridiculous way to wish someone a hbd....

that part where he said
'walking talking filth of magnitude actually made me realize that the birthday guy could have done worse than this
Re: Facebook User's Weird Birthday Message To His Friend, Calls Him "Fool" by Nobody: 9:28am On May 02, 2017
Bbpets:

that part where he said
'walking talking filth of magnitude actually made me realize that the birthday guy could have done worse than this
you may be right though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UNN Lecturer Constructed Wedding Invitation Card Using B.sc Project Format / Bride Intercepted On Her Wedding Day By Another Man She Promised Marriage In Oyo / What Was That Thing You Later Realised You Wasted Money On During Your Wedding?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.