Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429188 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 10:11am On Mar 22, 2017
Howmon:
Pls surveyors in the house, how much is change of title in ogun state?

Please contact my number on the signature. Thank you
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:18am On Mar 24, 2017
Nice one
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2017
fanzy01:
I'm looking to buy from 5plots to 2 Hectares in Gwagwalada area.
Kindly advise on price of land in any decent area @ Zuba Layout , Gwagwalada.
Thanks

Please contact me via my signature. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by lafencer: 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2017
fanzy01:
I'm looking to buy from 5plots to 2 Hectares in Gwagwalada area.
Kindly advise on price of land in any decent area @ Zuba Layout , Gwagwalada.
Thanks

I have sent a PM. I'll be expecting your response ASAP.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by jerryunit48: 7:32am On Mar 26, 2017
Please can someone build a three bedroom house in a 50 by 50 land and still have a parking space?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by set2build: 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
View current prices of building materials, Tuesday 28th march 2017. go to www.set2build.com/market-prices.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Treash(m): 7:53pm On Mar 28, 2017
A lot of Land sale adverts and posts have swept off the internet by self acclaimed Estate agents and companies with juicy offers and cheap prices. In the circumstance, prospective buyers are in a bid to procure the land unverified. May i relate with you that once you make your payments, the estate companies with default land documents then move to the next available victims, leaving you to engage in unwarranted expensive court litigation. Before you engage in a landed transaction, make sure you secure the attention and legal advice of a real estate solicitor to help in negotiation, search, verification, and probably proper execution of your final documents. Dont be appeased by a mere receipt as its inadmissible in court as a proof of title to land. Though the lawyer will charge his professional fees, but its quite unquantifiable to the subsequent loss you will incur on the entire land, when you have realised the land is fake. For further enquiries, contact any of your lawyers or you can rather reach us on 08068088866 and 09090803205. Thank you. Its Barrister Ayo Aderinto, Nigeria.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by BecomeALandLord(m): 12:15pm On Apr 02, 2017
Nice thread
Lawyer is doing a good job here
#becomealandlordnigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.