Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,146 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429502 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by IOludayo(m): 10:18pm On Jun 24, 2012
God bless you lawyer. UK summer holiday 4 students aged 9-18 yrs. 3 wks of fun, tours n coaching. 0813 2232 989, 0818 8360 168

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by OLaw1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 02, 2012
The procedure of land purchase, is it the same in all the states of Nigeria? Can someone please tell me how it goes in Rivers state (Port-Harcourt, Aluu in particular). see the area picture below ( the area in the revision cloud)

1 Like

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by nonk: 8:45pm On Jul 02, 2012
PLS THE LAW I WANT TO BUY A PLOT OF LAND AT MOWE,I WAS TOLD THEIR BOSS TRAVEL ABROAD,BUT THEY SAID THE LAND HAS A SURVEY AND A FAMILY RECEIPT,WHAT SHOULD I DO ?.CAN I GO AHEAD AND PURCHASE THE LAND.
johnglobal33@yahoo.com
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by ADDSGRP: 9:27am On Jul 30, 2012
@lawyer.The great one.please help check the status of this land.attached is the survey plan.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by aktolly54(m): 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2012
@lawyer I can't see my post on this section,I feel like I should post picture of our company handbill so you guys can verify its legitimate.
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by aglomar: 1:13pm On Nov 27, 2012
God bless u Lawyer!
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by arsenally: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2012
@lawyer:

Is your advice only for land in Lagos?
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by halifab: 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2012
If you have issue regarding your property. we can help if you have been robbed on anything:land,house,money or any other serious violation of your right.call 08023058470,08094481736 for discussion
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by naikee(m): 5:00pm On Feb 07, 2013
2BEDROOM FLAT FOR SALE AT (PEACE ESTATE) OGIJO JUST 10MINUTES DRIVE FROM IKORODU ROUND ABOUT, ALONG IKORODU- SHAGAMU ROAD.
THIS 2BEDROOM FLAT IS BUILT ON A PLOT OF LAND MEASURING (60 x 120SQM)
THE LAND IS A DRY LAND.
IT IS AN ESTABLISHED ESTATE WITHOUT OMONILE WAHALA THAT HAS ALL THE KNOWN INFRASTRUCTURES SUCH AS LIGHT, BORE HOLE WATER SUPPLY, WELL LAID OUT PLOTS AND PROPER LAYOUTS, GATED COMMUNITY, ACCESSIBLE AND MOST OF ALL AFFORDABLE.

PRICE: N 1,500,000 (1.5MILLION NAIRA) VERY CHEAP.

DOCUMENTS: DEEDS OF ASSIGNMENT, SURVEY PLAN SHOWING PROPERTY, SALE AGREEMENT.
THIS PROPERTY CONSIST OF A SITTING ROOM, 2BEDROOM, A KITCHEN, A TOILET AND BATHROOM. IT IS ALMOST COMPLETED WITH SLIDING WINDOWS.
WHAT TO FIX AFTER PURCHASE.
JUST TO FIX THE DOORS
YOU CAN PACK IN OR RENT IT OUT.
THE REMAINING PIECE OF LAND CAN BE USE TO BUILD A 4/5 BEDROOM FLAT OR EVEN DUPLEX.

INTERESTED BUYER SHOULD CONTACT ADEYINKA ON THE NUMBERS BELOW FOR VERIFICATION, INSPECTION AND AUTHENTICATION OF THE PROPERTY.
07035557671, 08091835664
naike4christ@gmail.com

http://naijahomes4all..com

DID YOU KNOW THAT A PLOT OF LAND IS NOW PRICED IN ESTATES LIKE LEKKI SCHEME 1 OR SCHEME 2 OR EKO AKETE STARTING FROM N15MILLION AND ABOVE? DESPITE THIS DURING RAINING SEASON IT IS OVERFLOODED WITH WATER.
HERE IS A LINK TO CONFIRM WHAT AM SAYING: www.nairaland.com/1167355/beechwood-estate-another-hidden-treasure

THEREFORE IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO THINK TWICE AND ACT RIGHT NOW.

(NOTE: TWICE PAYMENT IS ALLOWED, JUST PAY 1 MILLION NAIRA UPFRONT AND YOU GET THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTS BUT WITH AGREEMENT FROM BOTH OF US AND A LAWYER, THEN YOU CAN MOVE IN TO THE HOUSE SO, YOU WILL BALANCE UP LATER)

GOD BLESS YOU.

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by zezski(m): 3:32pm On Feb 14, 2013
thanks alot for this eye opener. Pls what is the protocol for appplying for a certificate of occupancy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.