Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year - Properties (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year (429281 Views)

LAND/PROPERTY VERIFICATION & Titles.....the Must Do For Every Property Buyer / Real Estate Topic Library (Must Read Before You Buy Any Land Or Property) / From Lawyer: Before You Buy ANY Land ,Property And Mortgage Read This! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (124) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Slim101(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2018
Why is it that some people can advertise lands and properties for sale and some of us can't without the post getting deleted?
Just wondering ni o!
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by Timtol(m): 2:14pm On Aug 17, 2018
Slim101:
Why is it that some people can advertise lands and properties for sale and some of us can't without the post getting deleted?
Just wondering ni o!
lol
I think we've,talk on this in few pages ago so u can probably check back.
I myself found my post deleted often time so i spoke up in wonder and it was resolve alongside with others who spoke up.
Let's try to abide with the leaders rule anything he says on this thread tho if he change his mind we would appreciate.

I have my threads and i have rules,u to can.

Thanks
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by iles199: 12:55pm On Aug 29, 2018
Tips on how to know property scammers and avoid them
Technological advances such as internet has made lives easier. Sadly, it has also created opportunities for con artists.
As technology continue to improve so does property scams and while careful precaution is put in place, there will yet another way that fraudsters discover to deceive buyers and sellers out of huge sums of money.
In this article I will single out to you the most predominantly property scams you may experience while searching to buy or rent property. Some of such numerous scams are;
1. Scammer posing as a buyer.
2. Property theft.
3. Copied rental listings.
4. Fake Leasing Agents.
Now kindly follow up the outline of this article to be better informed as I explain in details the outlines above....visit www.propertynaijarist..com for more details on the article...u can as well bookmark our blog site as we educate u on matters concerning properties and get u informed to prevent u from being scammed by property scammers. u can share our weekly post and url link with friends on social media and whatsapp contact
Re: Don't Be A Victim. Investigate Every Property Before You Buy Any Land This Year by csiworksnig(f): 1:29am On Sep 02, 2018
kiss
iles199:
Tips on how to know property scammers and avoid them
Technological advances such as internet has made lives easier. Sadly, it has also created opportunities for con artists.
As technology continue to improve so does property scams and while careful precaution is put in place, there will yet another way that fraudsters discover to deceive buyers and sellers out of huge sums of money.
In this article I will single out to you the most predominantly property scams you may experience while searching to buy or rent property. Some of such numerous scams are;
1. Scammer posing as a buyer.
2. Property theft.
3. Copied rental listings.
4. Fake Leasing Agents.
Now kindly follow up the outline of this article to be better informed as I explain in details the outlines above....visit www.propertynaijarist..com for more details on the article...u can as well bookmark our blog site as we educate u on matters concerning properties and get u informed to prevent u from being scammed by property scammers. u can share our weekly post and url link with friends on social media and whatsapp contact

Read the link, especially the last one, very vital and informative.

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (124) (Reply)

STONE CLADDING,STONEWORK,VENEER STONE,VENEER BRICKS FOR NIGERIA BUILDINGS✯✯✯✯✯☸☸ / Roofing Sheets: The Cost Of Various Types Of Roofing Sheet In Nigeria / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.