Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,496 members, 7,823,159 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) (102477 Views)

Kayode Ogundamisi Blasts Femi Fani-Kayode And His Father, Remilekun Fani-Kayode / Fani-Kayode And Wife At Goodluck Jonathan's Book Launch (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by stephenduru: 7:59pm On May 01, 2017
The leader of indigenous people of Biafra Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was hosted by Femi Fani-Kayode.Again he was spotted in the presence of more than 10 people.What do you think?

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/05/ipob-leader-nnamdi-kanu-commits-another.html

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by winetapper: 8:00pm On May 01, 2017
undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by FemiFimile: 8:00pm On May 01, 2017
Baba Nla! I just like the man.

300 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by chriskosherbal(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2017
I think it's left for the court to interprete and judge. Shekina..

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Rich4god(m): 8:01pm On May 01, 2017
Hehehehe.... High bp go kee some people...

Some people be forming DSS on top kalu matter.

382 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by dragonking2: 8:02pm On May 01, 2017
Make the guy no chop again?

191 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by mannymoney: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
20 Gbosa for Nnamdi Kanu and FFK.

Nnamdi Kanu is the man until Buhari and his sister Nyako face justice over their ABU Zaria Yahoo Yahoo certificate.

U cannot use Sharia law on Christians in a federal court, we dont recognize Sharia.

284 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 01, 2017
This Nnamdi Cow is a big joke.
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.
After saying he will not go without his men in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

to he was begged to accept bail.
His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.
Now all he does is follow all PDP ex or serving Governors.

I just pity the fools who can't question him on Radio to live the PDP people.

I pity the liepods.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by prince985(m): 8:05pm On May 01, 2017
This will be a bad month for ewedu gobbling muslims

Look at this one above me already convulsing and foaming in his mouth like somebody that is possessed grin

528 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Built2last: 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
Nawa for people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by sarutobie(m): 8:08pm On May 01, 2017
I can already sight the resident buffoon and anti iPob viewing the thread...and may I also add that he is an unrepentant coward.

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by mannymoney: 8:19pm On May 01, 2017
prince985:
This will be a bad month for Yoruba muslims

=Afonja

133 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by maryjan8(f): 8:19pm On May 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by fishkaveli(m): 8:23pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:
after threatening how Britain will fight for him because he is a British citizen to Britain saying they support one Nigeria.
After saying Donald Trump will fight for him to Donald Trump selling weapons to Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVR9PTajL88&itct=CBYQpDAYACITCLv_gMKyz9MCFcjhVQodtP4N2lImbm5hbWRpIGthbnUgaW4gY291cnQgc2F5aW5nIGkgd2lsbCBkaWU%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en

His girlfriend first told us Nnamdi Cow was deceiving us without any gun or world support now its clear I just pity the remaining Liepod members still being deceived by this fool.

I pity the liepods.
Bros take this handkerchief, if e no reach, collect face towel from sarrki

276 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by oilyngbati(m): 8:27pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has just proven that man is not to be trusted. I've lost hope in this Biafran project. I remember Kanu saying on radio that he will not meet with any zoo politician. He will not go to Abuja. Is FFK not a zoo politician and what is he still doing in the zoo capital Abuja? Is he not suppose to be in Aba and onitsha meeting with those families that lost their loved ones to this struggle. This Kanu is a big joke.

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Ikenna0b: 8:28pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

I pity the liepods.

I can't believe your coward sef still have mouth to talk.

After all your gra gra, when push comes to shove your became a weakling..

We'll take you seriously after you commit that suicide you promised to do.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by mazimee(m): 8:28pm On May 01, 2017
"Tell Buhari he is mad" - Nnamdi Kanu 2017

73 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by MXrep: 8:30pm On May 01, 2017
oilyngbati:
Nnamdi Kanu has just proven that man is not to be trusted. I've lost hope in this Biafran project. I remember Kanu saying on radio that he will not meet with any zoo politician. He will not go to Abuja. Is FFK not a zoo politician and what is he still doing in the zoo capital Abuja? Is he not suppose to be in Aba and onitsha meeting with those families that lost their loved ones to this struggle. This Kanu is a big joke.
You are too fast

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by mazimee(m): 8:31pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

I pity the liepods.

I ga e si n' ike taa ahu untop Nnamdi Kanu matter. Don't say you were not told.

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Chipappii(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Nwannem biko jirikwa ogologo ngazi.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:35pm On May 01, 2017
Omenkalives will come here and start foaming in his mouth.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by dragonking2: 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
Sarrki and other paid BMC zombies right now grin

101 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by itsIYKE(m): 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
The sun must rise

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by opalu: 8:36pm On May 01, 2017
MY GRANDFATHER A KING FROM MIDDLE-BELT MARRIED A VERY FAIR IGBO WIFE AND GAVE BIRTH TO MY FATHER. People still ask me why my children are so fair and why I love business so much. It's in the blood.

@Post,
#OneNigeria makes them to eat together.
Vote away bad leaders from your community first before you think that sharing Nigeria into shreds will solve your community problems

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by admax(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
I thought that Nnamdi Kanu was anti-Yoruba prior to his arrest but it seems Prison has formatted his brain. grin

Anyway, he should just forget about the Biafra agitation for now cos it's not gonna happen anytime soon.

They should use the agitation as a leverage to have more political say in the country, I think Peter Obi is championing the new face of Southeast smart politicians.

As for FFK, he should continue building his new political empire.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by gberra: 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
Mods are hiding my comments. Dafuq?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by HisSexcellency(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
IpobExposed:

I pity the liepods.
Go and Die........

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Factfinder1(m): 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
He is in a gathering of more than 10 people which is goin against his bail conditions.. Btw he will rush that food sha its not easy eating only beans for 2 years

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Eating With Femi Fani-Kayode And His Family In Abuja (Photo) by Zebrudaya666: 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
prince985:
In a short while, we should be expecting d bastard from Benue state grin
I'm sure his father was among those arrested for protesting against herdsmen grin

noooo he's supporting the fulani herdsmen

i have the evidence

cc
Omenkalives

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kano: 'they Tried To Whisk Away Results To Govt House, We Did This" - (pix, Vide / Ranking Of Nigerian States By Poverty Rates / Dele Sobowale Apologises To Goodluck Jonathan. GEJ Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.