Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo (790 Views)

See Who Ganduje Sits With After Banning Mixed Passengers In Tricycles. / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Hosts Nnamdi Kanu's Co-defendants Released From Kuje Prison / Priest Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Advises IPOB On Peace, United Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by legislatively: 8:13pm On May 01, 2017
Is Nnamdi KANU disobeying court orders?

Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by odichimma: 8:16pm On May 01, 2017
Dilector
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by Synord(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2017
FFK And Fayose !!!!
the Yoruba Democracy Hugasuga !!!
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by Kenneth4u205(m): 8:18pm On May 01, 2017
To slap some body the hungry me
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by oilyngbati(m): 8:33pm On May 01, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu is a big joke. He promised not to meet with any zoo politician and he will not go to zoo capital, Abuja. What the hell is he doing with a zoo politician and a yoloba for that matter, wining and dining with him. After his release, I expect the so called freedom fighter to visit the families of those that lost their loved ones to this struggle. There goes another Uwazurike. I will just remain in Cuba and marry a Cuban girl, then forget coming back to that useless Africa again. sad angry
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by Celcius: 8:37pm On May 01, 2017
So they wanna confine him to a space like Buhari?
Its not gonna work.
Its open season.
Things are spinning outta their control now.

1 Like

Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 8:42pm On May 01, 2017
oilyngbati:
Nnamdi Kanu is a big joke. He promised not to meet with any zoo politician and he will not go to zoo capital, Abuja. What the hell is he doing with a zoo politician and a yoloba for that matter, wining and dining with him. After his release, I expect the so called freedom fighter to visit the families of those that lost their loved ones to this struggle. There goes another Uwazurike. I will just remain in Cuba and marry a Cuban girl, then forget coming back to that useless Africa again. sad angry
Nigeria is a great country.
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by ipobarecriminals: 8:43pm On May 01, 2017
sad undecided sadwe are watching him. angry
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by ebukahandsome(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2017
oilyngbati:

That you wanna marry a cuban doesn't make africans useless.. If Nnamdi kanu gives you sleep less night, insult him for all I care. He is too big for your media rants.. . But for you to open your dust bin and spit trash about Africa, then Go to hell mofo
Re: FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo by SIRmanjar(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2017
PARTY RICE! Na dis kain enviroment I dey like dwell.
See as kanu dey eye femi wife.

(1) (Reply)

Why Some Kogi Workers Have Not Been Paid – Yahaya Bello / Untold Story Of Biafra - U.S. Classified Files Reveals The Truth / BREAKING: Customs Intercepts Another Container-load Of Arms In Lagos Port

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.