Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,357 members, 7,819,280 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi (18792 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Dump PDP Over Ben Ayade, Cross River Governor / "Abba Kyari Is Not Dead" - Femi Fani-Kayode Dismisses Rumours / Femi Fani-Kayode At The Burial Of Hilary Chikwendu, His Father-In-Law In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by faseblex(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2017
The former Minister of Aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode, has responded to the allegation levelled against him by the Minister of Transportion, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, over a two billion naira transferred by the former governor of Rivers state, Dr. Peter Odili to the Ministry of Aviation to fix Port-Harcourt runway.

He made this known in a chat on ChannelsTV on Saturday. According to him, ” This is an absurd allegation, first and foremost I wasn’t given any money by the Rivers state government, it was my predecessor in the office that was given a loan by the Rivers state government and the money was not paid to Aviation, it was paid to FAAN.

“It was a loan from the Rivers state government to FAAN as I understand it, the amount was two billion naira.

Countering Kayode stressed that “Professor Borisade was the minister then not me and the money wasn’t paid to the ministry it was paid to FAAN’s account and that is number one,. Buttressing his facts he said, ” Secondly when the money was paid to FAAN, FAAN spent about three hundred and fifty million naira out of it before I even became a Minister, that is Borisade authorized that expenditure on the Port Harcourt runaway.

“However, by the time I got into office there was 1.6b naira of that money left in the FAAN account, they told me about it and what did we do with the money. Femi Kayode talking about the judicious use of the money said “We gave Julius Berger and they are still alive, 1.5b naira out of that money its in my record, we paid them the money and they did the work, that was fifty percent payment option for the airport runaway.

Stating his facts in confidence, Femi Kayode said “The airport runaway was completed before we left office, it was commissioned about a month after we left office by Diaziani Alison Madueke, my successor and we left a hundred and thirty two million naira in the FAAN account for my successor who was then Diaziani, the records are there.

However, point at Amaechi’s allegations that there was no evident of payment made to the ministry of Aviation, Kayode said, ” Its quite possible that he hasn’t accepted or recognize the fact that no money was paid to the ministry by Rivers state government, Dr. Odili is still alive, they should ask him, the money was paid to FAAN, When asked if it was among the allegations he faced with the EFCC, he said, “Every aspect of my tenure in office, through out the time when we left that is about a year or two before I was prosecuted for seven years this was investigated not just by EFCC, if you remember there was a public hearing by the senate and I have to come up with all the facts and figures, my predecessoring officer was there, my successoring officer, everybody was there, and we all accounted for everything we did .

Furthering his statement he said “Every penny I was given as the Minister of Aviation, I was given eleven billion naira for various projects I spent 3.8b naira and I accounted for every penny and I left 7.2b naira in the ministry’s account from the intervention fund for my successor in office.

Soaked with questions from the presenter over the controversy of 7.2b naira then Kayode said ” It was controversial then because of the kind of absurd allegations people like Rotimi Amaechi labels me and at the end of the day there was absolutely nothing. “If you remember all charges against me from the intervention fund was thrown out, I wasn’t prosecuted for anything to do with the Aviation.

“What they prosecuted me for, we went in for seven years I was eventually acquainted, it has nothing to do with the Aviation, he said. Fani-Kayode equally said that he is going to sue Rotimi Amaechi for denigrating his personality and bringing his integrity to doubt. According to him, “I am going to sue him, what he has said made no sense it is nonsensical, it is reflecting his diseased mind like I said earlier and am waiting for him, he will hear from my lawyers as early as Tuesday next week, he finally said.

Source: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/amaechi-is-reflecting-his-diseased-mind.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by MutantMetahuman: 9:29pm On May 01, 2017
Lol 2 billion wey he don use do cocaine and meth

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by BlowBack: 9:32pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
Lol 2 billion wey he don use do cocaine and meth

Ameachi nah the real d0pe head.

How can he state that there is no record of any payment of Rivers state govt to ministry of aviation at the same time claim that the rivers state govt doled out 2billion naira? Did the Odili administration pay the said funds being claimed by amaechi into FFK's personal account?

Use brain zombie

71 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by oatzeal(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2017
Hmmmm... Sue him , not by mouth

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by MutantMetahuman: 9:45pm On May 01, 2017
BlowBack:

How can he state that there is no record of any payment of Rivers state govt to ministry of aviation at the same time claim that the rivers state govt doled out 2billion naira? Did the Odili administration pay the said funds being claimed by amaechi into FFK's personal account?

Use brain zombie
so you now believe ffk over amaechi and I'm the zombie? grin

The same ffk that said bianca ojukwu is the best puss5y he ever fhucked grin

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by Mophasa(m): 9:52pm On May 01, 2017
Bush meat and hunter

Between Amaechi and FFK who is the Hunter and who is the hunted

We only hear sue from them both without either of them proceeding to a law court

You would be surprised this two guys are friends

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by AntiWailer: 9:54pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
so you now believe ffk over amaechi and you I'm the zombie? grin

He might be right about Bianca.

As u can see Biafra go greet am for house.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by MutantMetahuman: 10:01pm On May 01, 2017
AntiWailer:

He might be right about Bianca.

As u can see Biafra go greet am for house.
I pity that cownu wife.
Ffk wey like biafuro warlord's pussy. cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by AntiWailer: 10:04pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
I pity that cownu wife.

Ffk wey like biafuro warlord's pussy. cheesy

Lol. grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by CharlotteFlair: 10:08pm On May 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
so you now believe ffk over amaechi and you I'm the zombie? grin

So? Doesn't Bianca look like the best pvssy? What's wrong with that? Rather than intensify burial plans for the home grown vegetable, you are longing for a woman that's not in your league.

31 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by MutantMetahuman: 10:12pm On May 01, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
So? Doesn't Bianca look like the best pvssy? What's wrong with that? Rather than intensify burial plans for the home grown vegetable, you are longing for a woman that's not in your league.
who is longing for expired pussy? cheesy

So you admit ffk fhucked bianca and turned that pussy like amala? Biafra warlord for that matter grin

Then why did bianca deny him now? Who is lying?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by leofab(f): 10:20pm On May 01, 2017
Funny People in a funny government saying funny things about some funny money

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by CharlotteFlair: 9:14am On May 02, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
who is longing for expired pussy? cheesy

So you admit ffk fhucked bianca and turned that pussy like amala? Biafra warlord for that matter grin

Then why did bianca deny him now? Who is lying?
Go and put your house in order oga. Your hero lies like a vegetable.

18 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by vecman22(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
Igbos your lord is at it again....

You just wounder why anyone associating himself with dah stupid group (Igbos) is a tout...

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by Moreoffaith(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
May almighty God heal you bro.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by VIPERVENOM(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2017
When u falsely accused him of being the owner of the ikoyi billions u no know. First to do no dey pain cheesy

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by neutrotoba(m): 9:58am On May 02, 2017
Let's just sell this country and share the money to everybody....

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by BrutalJab: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
Make una kill una selves gan
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by sahapost: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by abescom: 9:59am On May 02, 2017
Because Aborisade is dead now abi. Idiot. We all know you are not half the saint you try to make us believe you are. Only IPOD don't know how corrupt and idiotic you are.

10 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by dannytoe(m): 10:00am On May 02, 2017
This clown wont stop polluting the pages of newpapers with rubish talk.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by globalresource: 10:02am On May 02, 2017
Femi Fani Kayode is a useless being I can tell u. The guy needs brain reformation

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by oshe11: 10:02am On May 02, 2017
Ameachi kome dey wowo pass as him wowo b4 oooo
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by Partnerbiz(f): 10:03am On May 02, 2017
Ffk finishes him yesterday

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by abescom: 10:03am On May 02, 2017
Mophasa:
Bush meat and hunter

Between Amaechi and FFK who is the Hunter and who is the hunted

We only hear sue from them both without either of them proceeding to a law court

You would be surprised this two guys are friends
We should not really care if they fight themselves. What should be more important is how the outcome of their fight affects us. If it means they are more careful with public funds then all good and fine. I don't understand it when people especially IPOD do everything to defend these bastardos

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by CXLVII: 10:03am On May 02, 2017
FFK seeking to be relevant at all cost!

Active politicians should learn to ignore his irrelevance!

Who goes about discussing with Fayose an his likes...

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by Nobody: 10:04am On May 02, 2017
BlowBack:

Use brain zombie
What u know is only what u read on NL.Zombie calling other people zombies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by kennieG(m): 10:05am On May 02, 2017
[Hahaha bros u harsh ooh
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by Splashme: 10:07am On May 02, 2017
Lol . . . funny Amaechi who claimed he was suing FFK
for 5b in connection with Ikoyi #43 billion
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi by Splashme: 10:08am On May 02, 2017
hg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Borrowing To Subsidise Electricity Grossly Irresponsible -FG / Jonathan Denies Endorsing Atiku / Wole Olanipekun: Why Obasanjo Almost Punched Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.