Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,168 members, 7,811,391 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? (4817 Views)

Mikel Obi And His Daughter's Having A Nice Time (Photos) / Mikel Obi Photo Of His Twin Daughters - Ava and Mia / Mikel Obi Reacts To Buhari's Wife In Kitchen Comment With This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by okpismart: 10:32pm On May 01, 2017
QUESTION OF The DAY: Between 2FACE And MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? (See Their Net Worth In 2017)

Basic Info About 2face

Innocent Ujah Idibia (born in Jos, Plateau State, Nigeria), better known by his stage name 2face Idibia, or 2Baba, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter, record producer and entrepreneur. He officially discontinued the use of the name Tuface and selected 2baba or Tu-baba as his stage name. He is one of the most decorated and successful Afro pop artists in Africa. He is also one of the most bankable artists in Africa. 2Face has received one MTV Europe Music Award, one World Music Award, five Headies Awards (Hip-hop award), four Channel O Music Video Awards and one BET award for his musical work, four MTV Africa Music Awards, one MOBO award, one KORA award, and numerous additional nominations. 2BABA net worth is currently at $22 Million

Basic Info About Mikel

John Michael Nchekwube Obinna (born 22 April 1987), variously known as John Obi Mikel, John Mikel Obi or Mikel John Obi, is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a midfielder for Chinese club Tianjin TEDA in the Chinese Super League and the Nigeria national team. Mikel started his official football career at the age of 12 when picked as a talented footballer from over 3,000 young talents to play in Pepsi Football Academy, a team that at the time was well known for travelling across Nigeria scouting young footballers with the potential to play professionally. Obi stood out to scouts and was later picked to play for top-flight club Plateau United. Later known as John Obi Mikel, he made headlines for his country at the FIFA Under-17 World Championships held in Finland. Following the tournament, he went on to a trial at South Africa club Ajax Cape Town, ultimately joining Oslo-based club Lyn Fotball in Norway. He joined chealse in 2006 and played for the team for 10 years before leaving the club. Mikel net worth is currently at $60 Million

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/entertainment/item/10075-question-of-the-day-between-2face-and-mikel-who-is-more-popular-in-the-whole-world-see-their-net-worth-in-2017
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by greatnaija01: 10:35pm On May 01, 2017
WHAT IS OUR BUSINESS WITH THEIR FAME.... when If we are busy working on our gifts and talents we will taste fame too. This argument and comparison is LAME.

#walks out of thread

2 Likes

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by houstonia(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2017
Just have one thing to tell you .
Mikel Obi = Winning Eleven & Pro Evolution Soccer = Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, North America & Australia.

Tuface Idibia= Club Joker, Club Rumours & Quilox. MTV basw= europ , Africa & North America.

Sum it up.

2 Likes

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by nzeobi(m): 11:20pm On May 01, 2017
No need for the comparison
But I will take a bigger and richer mikel to tubaba

1 Like

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 11:22pm On May 01, 2017
Does this need an answer. undecided
Not everyone that watches music across the globe knows tuface.

But anybody that watches footbal accross the globe knows chelsea and will automatically know mikel.

MIKEL IS RICHER MORE FAMOUS.

3 Likes

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by Homers123(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2017
It
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by Homers123(m): 11:26pm On May 01, 2017
Who is 2face? oh that dude that back down from the planned protest? I see. At the peak of Idibia's fame, he wasn't as popular as Mikel's lowest.

1 Like

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by laurel03(m): 5:22am On May 02, 2017
even in Nigeria some Aboki don't know Tubaba and they know Mikel... Chelsea fc make Mikel more popular.. Chinese and Arabs people dont even know may be Tubaba exist but they know Mikel.
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by okpismart: 6:08am On May 02, 2017
you guys are forgeting that most ladies don't watch football but they all listen to music and know Tuface. Their Population + Population of men who watch music will exceed tho population of guys that watch football. So Tuface is more popular

1 Like

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by popez: 6:51am On May 02, 2017
okpismart:
you guys are forgeting that most ladies don't watch football but they all listen to music and know Tuface. Their Population + Population of men who watch music will exceed tho population of guys that watch football. So Tuface is more popular

Bros ehn,i read your comment finish,check your moniker,i Come taya. Lol.
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by bakynes(m): 6:55am On May 02, 2017
okpismart:
Do you know how many ladies support Chelsea even though they don't watch football. They know the Nigerian Player who used to be there and his name is Mikel. Mikel is more popular Worldwide but in Nigeria probably Tu-face.

OP is high on Osogbo weed to think Tu-face is worth $22 million dollars I doubt if he even worths $ 10 million.
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by babyfaceafrica: 7:00am On May 02, 2017
How does this make thia country great
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by do4luv14(m): 7:55am On May 02, 2017
Dis a stupendous comparison by the OP,

how can you pair a footballer, and a musician
asking for who is famous or bigger, knowing that their
salary, pay structure and other things differ greatly,

dis is poo, compare MIKEL with a footballer,
and 2BABA with a musician dats all
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by okpismart: 2:22pm On May 02, 2017
bakynes:

Do you know how many ladies support Chelsea even though they don't watch football. They know the Nigerian Player who used to be there and his name is Mikel. Mikel is more popular Worldwide but in Nigeria probably Tu-face.

OP is high on Osogbo weed to think Tu-face is worth $22 million dollars I doubt if he even worths $ 10 million.

TUface is worth $22M take it or leave it
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by bakynes(m): 2:28pm On May 02, 2017
okpismart:

TUface is worth $22M take it or leave it
Stop deceiving yourself he isn't worth that much that means he is far more worth than Trey Songz in the US even though Trey Songz tour the world with sold out arenas. Do you really and honestly think Tu-face is worth 9 billion naira. Tell me how many Albums sold and world wide tours sold out arena stop deceiving yourself. I can still say he is worth $10miliion(4 billion naira)
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 02, 2017
okpismart:

Total bullshit! angry
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by Nobody: 3:14pm On May 02, 2017
bakynes:

Stop deceiving yourself he isn't worth that much that means he is far more worth than Trey Songz in the US even though Trey Songz tour the world with sold out arenas. Do you really and honestly think Tu-face is worth 9 billion naira. Tell me how many Albums sold and world wide tours sold out arena stop deceiving yourself. I can still say he is worth $10miliion(4 billion naira)

Dat is If e get 2billion sef
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by osymerga(m): 6:47pm On May 02, 2017
The year Chelsea played and won the UCL,the whole world knew who Mikel was.
Just like I know most Spanish players, how many of the popular musicians do I know? Think...
Mikel has played in Africa cup of Nations, World Cup, premier league, UCL etc watched by many around the world. He is in video games, adverts. Now he plays in China the most populous nation on earth. Haba...
Tuface is not close in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by babakb: 7:25pm On May 02, 2017
End of discussion by the nigga above
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by Kirgyakos(m): 8:07pm On May 02, 2017
O yeah! Nigga above d above God bless u.if e nor bless u slap me
Re: 2FACE VS MIKEL Who Is More Popular In The Whole World? by okpismart: 8:32pm On May 02, 2017
osymerga:
The year Chelsea played and won the UCL,the whole world knew who Mikel was.
Just like I know most Spanish players, how many of the popular musicians do I know? Think...
Mikel has played in Africa cup of Nations, World Cup, premier league, UCL etc watched by many around the world. He is in video games, adverts. Now he plays in China the most populous nation on earth. Haba...
Tuface is not close in all ramifications.
I Give up

(1) (Reply)

Official:Aminu Maigari Is Now Nff President / Ur Local Players Suprised Us - Rwanda Coach / Meet The Strongest Man In Nigeria (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.