Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178122 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by fortunes01: 10:44am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
gimme example of aw d incomplete questions were, cos, I had the feeling some of does questions were incomplete.... especially those syllogism

Had the same issue as well. I wrote yday
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 10:47am On Jun 06, 2017
fortunes01:

how can we let them know cheesy cheesy cos those questions suppose be bonus...does questions looked incomplete
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by davisoncrusoe: 10:48am On Jun 06, 2017
omo no be small thing o, u fit waste 10min for one question, yet you go still pick nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 10:54am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
gimme example of aw d incomplete questions were, cos, I had the feeling some of does questions were incomplete.... especially those syllogism
Aswear down they were.....For example i had questions like

i Sade is taller than kemi
ii Sade is taller than ben
iii Ben is taller than Kemi

Which of the conclusion is a fact
a. i
b. ii and iii
c. ii only
d. i ii and iii

Pls how am i supposed to know the fact in this question? without a statement to guide your line of thought....i just smh for dragnet

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 10:55am On Jun 06, 2017
it wasn't incomplete. We were required to infer conclusions from the statements given. Today's test was tougher than yesterday's. 25mins wasn't enough
martinsfm:

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 10:56am On Jun 06, 2017
fortunes01:

mine was yesterday too. as in those guys no try at all.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:
it wasn't incomplete. We were required to infer conclusions from the statements given. Today's test was tougher than yesterday's. 20mins wasn't enough
dude, what are you saying, were you the one that set the tests? or wrote the tests we were given. speak for yourself bro. Mine had incomplete syllogisms.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by damilee(m): 11:00am On Jun 06, 2017
Wait, u wrote today and yesterday cos am not understanding
austinbrizzy:
it wasn't incomplete. We were required to infer conclusions from the statements given. Today's test was tougher than yesterday's. 25mins wasn't enough

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:05am On Jun 06, 2017
I swear u sabi bro... I had to check all d page for dose guide lines... none... the tin jst dy dumb... do u thibk we sud mail dem? Cos dose syllogism suppose be bonus
Thavybe:

a. i
b. ii and iii
c. ii only
d. i ii and iii

Pls how am i supposed to know the fact in this question? without a statement to guide your line of thought....i just smh for dragnet
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 06, 2017
i and ii. But i get ur point. They were supposed to state facts, then ask us to infer conclusions from statements.
Thavybe:

a. i
b. ii and iii
c. ii only
d. i ii and iii

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:08am On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:

1. Do you know what syllogism is? We are not talking about all those epistles ooooo , not all those questions that had novel in 'em ... those ones didny have guidelines

2. Did you help someone write y'day Cos this your claim get as he be

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 06, 2017
bro no vex, i understand wot u mean nw. some of dem were in dat crazy form, some others had statements and conclusions. Maybe u ddnt come cross those ones
Thavybe:
dude, what are you saying, were you the one that set the tests? or wrote the tests we were given. speak for yourself bro. Mine had incomplete syllogisms.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
i did mine yesterday. I observed a friend's own today
damilee:
Wait, u wrote today and yesterday cos am not understanding

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:
i and ii. But i get ur point. They were supposed to state facts, then ask us to infer conclusions from statements.
Bro, if you say i and ii, then you are dead wrong!! there is nothing to prove that sade is factually taller than kemi and ben, For all we know ben might be taller than sade too and the second conclusion is just false.

This is why statements are the basis to draw conclusions in syllogisms, in the case where there no statement, then there is no fact.

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by perooo2017(m): 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
please what is the name of this book and how can i get it?
k2039:
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by anudare: 11:14am On Jun 06, 2017
I just finished the assessment.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Thavybe:

a. i
b. ii and iii
c. ii only
d. i ii and iii

ii and iii are conclusive facts so the answer is b
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
syllogism? lol.. i did mine yesterday and I observed a friend's own today, the questions were not even in terms of time required to analyse, dats wot m saying
martinsfm:

1. Do you know what syllogism is? We are not talking about all those epistles ooooo , not all those questions that had novel in 'em ... those ones didny have guidelines

2. Did you help someone write y'day Cos this your claim get as he be

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
Ladies and gentlemen. Permit me to troway my headress for Dragnet. D thing just tire me, no be the same people wey I passed their test this year. As in they got me but something is more important though, God got my back. I will pass

6 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
I swear u sabi bro... I had to check all d page for dose guide lines... none... the tin jst dy dumb... do u thibk we sud mail dem? Cos dose syllogism suppose be bonus
definitely, i'll mail them now as a matter of fact, not because I expect a boost or a re-write, but to show them their inefficiencies, which is not cool at all!!

I finished the test yesterday and i was wondering if i was blind or dragnet just gave wrong questions and expect a correct answer.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by layez: 11:21am On Jun 06, 2017
andergirl:

I tnk i picked i,ii and iii wen i say sumtin lyk ds..honestly,i dnt knw y i picked it
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:22am On Jun 06, 2017
andergirl:

I disagree, if you say "b" is the answer, what makes "a" non-factual? Sade might be taller than kemi you know.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 06, 2017
ur argument is valid, but in such a sad situation, we must choose an answer regardless. Any of the 3 could be false, so i thought it would be better to assume d earlier statements as true since they ddnt state any fact
Thavybe:
Bro, if you say i and ii, then you are dead wrong!! there is nothing to prove that sade is factually taller than kemi and ben, For all we know ben might be taller than sade too and the second conclusion is just false.

This is why statements are the basis to draw conclusions in syllogisms, in the case where there no statement, then there is no fact.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:29am On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:
ur argument is valid, but in such a sad situation, we must choose an answer regardless. Any of the 3 could be false, so i thought it would be better to assume d earlier statements as true since they ddnt state any fact
Lol, you see, assumption and facts are more like antonymous. but i'll let it rest, Dragnet sha no try at all.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
i also did mine yesterday. The ones they set today had factual statements, then other statements for conclusion, unlike those of yesterday
Thavybe:
definitely, i'll mail them now as a matter of fact, not because I expect a boost or a re-write, but to show them their inefficiencies, which is not cool at all!!

I finished the test yesterday and i was wondering if i was blind or dragnet just gave wrong questions and expect a correct answer.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:30am On Jun 06, 2017
Thavybe:

bro u sabi jare...sud we mail 'em?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by layez: 11:33am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
dem go count am as bonus for us grin grin grin
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
Some tests are fair, Some tests are unfair, However, some tests are funny..

Lemme just siddon dey observe
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
Mailing them won't change a thing the questions are okay by their standards so quit the busy body and pray you pass,do u think they didn't recheck the questions yet they uploaded different arrangements,abeg go sidon
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2017
since no fact was stated, in order to make a good choice, one must make a good assumption, it's better than leaving it blank. the complains we forward to them might influence the selection for d aptitude test on saturday tho. But i'll rather just pray for the best
Thavybe:
Lol, you see, assumption and facts are more like antonymous. but i'll let it rest, Dragnet sha no try at all.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
layez:

I tnk i picked i,ii and iii wen i say sumtin lyk ds..honestly,i dnt knw y i picked it
On a closer look,I think you are right,since we get no conclusion and all statements concur and are pointing to the same direction,I ii and iii might be the answer

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:41am On Jun 06, 2017
Thavybe:

ok bro...do u think I sud send mine too to show some form of seriousness too?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.