Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178110 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
All three cannot be correct because if i and ii are correct, iii is not certain because we don't know the relative heights of d both of them. We only know that they'r both shorter than the first person
andergirl:

On a closer look,I think you are right,since we get no conclusion and all statements concur and are pointing to the same direction,I ii and iii might be the answer

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
ok bro...do u think I sud send mine too to show some form of seriousness too?
Hahahah,I laugh in Swahili,it doesn't show anything,anyway,you'll all see soon
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:47am On Jun 06, 2017
layez:
dem go count am as bonus for us grin grin grin
lmao...abi na

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm bro i wanted to type a mail just now, then i felt 3 questions may seem too little to start flooding them with mails. Just believe in your remaining 17 and have faith.

Tap into samkeniyy believe and say i'll pass, lol.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by rosalieene(f): 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
God help me I couldn't even answer up to 5 questions am not even sure of the 5 I answered
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:
All three cannot be correct because if i and ii are correct, iii is not certain because we don't know the relative heights of d both of them. We only know that they'r both shorter than the first person

I totally disagree,let's use a tree
Sade is taller than
Kemi
She is also taller than Ben
But Ben is taller than kemi,
That means Sade is the tallest followed by Ben then kemi. Sefini

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by milliman(m): 11:51am On Jun 06, 2017
God gat me
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
andergirl:

Hahahah,I laugh in Swahili,it doesn't show anything,anyway,you'll all see soon
you like someone that has smashed the test... but want others to fail...smh
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by layez: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
rosalieene:
God help me
I couldn't even answer up to 5 questions am not even sure of the 5 I answered
Hope u sha ticked the rest? cos u never can tell
Be hopeful, as some of us here are
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 11:56am On Jun 06, 2017
Hahahahahahaha............

Mehn, I just dey laugh all through the exam. Those questions need like at least 10minutes analysis per passage.

As for me, I leave it all in the hands of God, because ayam not sure I got up to five right!!!!
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 06, 2017
lol.. let's be quantitative for clarity.
Sade is taller than Kemi, and Sade is taller than Ben
Let's assume Sade is 7 feet tall. that means Kemi and Ben are are both less than 7 feet tall. Kemi could be 5 feet and Ben 6 feet or Kemi could be 6 feet while Ben 5 feet. so u can't conclude that Kemi is taller than Ben or Ben is taller than Kemi
andergirl:

I totally disagree,let's use a tree
Sade is taller than
Kemi
She is also taller than Ben
But Ben is taller than kemi,
That means Sade is the tallest followed by Ben then kemi. Sefini

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
martinsfm:
you like someone that has smashed the st... but want others to fail...smh
If you didn't prepare,of course you'd fail,don't blame it on another,as for myself,God knoweth best
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:
lol.. let's be quantitative for clarity.
Sade is taller than Kemi, and Sade is taller than Ben
Let's assume Sade is 7 feet tall. that means Kemi and Ben are are both less than 7 feet tall. Kemi could be 5 feet and Ben 6 feet or Kemi could be 6 feet while Ben 5 feet. so u can't conclude that Kemi is taller than Ben or Ben is taller than Kemi
But the third statement states it clearly,Ben is taller, so why still assuming

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by martinsfm(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thavybe:
martinsfm bro i wanted to type a mail just now, then i felt 3 questions may seem too little to start flooding them with mails. Just believe in your remaining 17 and have faith.

Tap into samkeniyy believe and say i'll pass, lol.
bros no wahala den
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Gpeculiar: 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hmmm, who all these analysis epp??

ausytinbrizzy and andergirl, it haff do ooo. Nor worry, all of us go pass grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
u don't get d jerk. u've assumed all 3 statements to be facts, then there's notin to test again. u're rather supposed to check whether a statement is true if the previous ones are true. At this point, i rest my case
andergirl:

But the third statement states it clearly,Ben is taller, so why still assuming

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
austinbrizzy:
u don't get d jerk. u've assumed all 3 statements to be facts, then there's notin to test again. u're rather supposed to check whether a statement is true if the previous ones are true. At this point, i rest my case
Me too
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
andergirl:

If you didn't prepare,of course you'd fail,don't blame it on another,as for myself,God knoweth best

I'm always of the opinion that personality tests should come first before any other form of assessment...

Internet is like a glass house, you don't throw stones..

I wish you all the best.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
Gpeculiar:
Hmmm, who all these analysis epp??

ausytinbrizzy and andergirl, it haff do ooo. Nor worry, all of us go pass grin grin

Dont mind them jare,arguing logic uppadawn.. lol
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jun 06, 2017
CaptainKool15:

I'm always of the opinion that personality tests should come first before any other form of assessment...

Internet is like a glass house, you don't throw stones..

I wish you all the best.
Didn't throw any,just stating fact,of which any conclusion can be drawn
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mayoor15(m): 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2017
CaptainKool15:
Some tests are fair,
Some tests are unfair,
However, some tests are funny..

Lemme just siddon dey observe
reminds me of stanbic ibtc test last year, wishing you guys the best though. To those that will make it through, prepare for second baptism of fire on Saturday from dragnet. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2017
andergirl:
Didn't throw any,just stating fact,of which any conclusion can be drawn
Fact?? ain't facts backed by evidence(s) ?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jun 06, 2017
CaptainKool15:

Fact?? ain't facts backed by evidence(s) ?
Like seriously U kidding me or what? Who doesn't know the saying that he who doesn't prepare on most case fail,experience has even taught me that,but I ain't in the mood for argument, I need to get back to work,find another partner to argue with.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CaptainKool15(m): 12:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
andergirl:

Like seriously U kidding me or what? Who doesn't know the saying that he who doesn't prepare on most case fail,experience has even taught me that,but I ain't in the mood for argument, I need to get back to work,find another partner to argue with.

Like I said earlier, I sincerely wish you all the best.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by PhilipGallagher(m): 12:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
Plenty I Too Know dey this thread.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by GeoOla25(m): 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2017
watch all this folks analyzing Dragnet questn like say na them one mark ham..make i go stay jejely till my success mail rolling tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by milliman(m): 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2017
GeoOla25:
watch all this folks analyzing Dragnet questn like say na them one mark ham..make i go stay jejely till my success mail rolling tomorrow

Dis is me in another body ojere.. gbayi padii me
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Peezy(m): 1:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
k2039:

Pls, what's the name of the book you took the pictures from.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by sanyalai: 1:20pm On Jun 06, 2017
Peezy:

Pls, what's the name of the book you took the pictures from.

gmat

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by minions(m): 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2017
See all those ones arguing. Nigerians can't afford to argue without being condescending. I actually think some of those questions should have an option that reads, "cannot say". There weren't up to five of such questions. Dragnet can make mistakes, some of their questions are just copy and paste.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 1:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hi house,
After taking the logical assessment (which was 20 in number) I received a message stating "you'll be automatically directed to the next stage after the timer for this stage runs out". After some minutes of loading, the next pop up message was "No scheduled assessment exists for the specified id". Biko is this normal?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.