Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,587 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178125 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Yungchukzy:
Hi house,
After taking the logical assessment (which was 20 in number) I received a message stating "you'll be automatically directed to the next stage after the timer for this stage runs out". After some minutes of loading, the next pop up message was "No scheduled assessment exists for the specified id". Biko is this normal?
It's normal!! Fear not.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Jung(m): 2:02pm On Jun 06, 2017
minions:
See all those ones arguing. Nigerians can't afford to argue without being condescending. I actually think some of those questions should have an option that reads, "cannot say". There weren't up to five of such questions. Dragnet can make mistakes, some of their questions are just copy and paste.

Every question has an answer. None of the questions are copy and paste. Note this please. Time and effort went into putting that assessment together. if you cannot answer those questions in 25 minutes, then you need to go back to the drawing board and work harder.

Good Luck guys. We have been there before.

Jung says so
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by olusola11: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2017
Thavybe:
Aswear down they were.....For example i had questions like

i Sade is taller than kemi
ii Sade is taller than ben
iii Ben is taller than Kemi

Which of the conclusion is a fact
a. i
b. ii and iii
c. ii only
d. i ii and iii

Pls how am i supposed to know the fact in this question? without a statement to guide your line of thought....i just smh for dragnet

ii. Sade is taller than ben
iii. ben is taller than kemi

Fact: i. Sade is taller than kemi

6 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bigdaddy1990: 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2017
U dnt need to sit down here and b arguing all u nid is put it to to God in prayers...I also did not that it was simple I.was even confused seeing some repetitions hut who knows best God...what will b will b...let's just hope for d best...
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by nwagbaradav: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2017
PhilipGallagher:
Plenty I Too Know dey this thread.

All of them make 2-1 and first class for university na... cool

And here I am.... Without a test invite! undecided

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by damilee(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
no mind dem na mail go determine if dem correct or not, i just tire for their argument, brother dont worry u will get PWC mail so u dont need this one
nwagbaradav:

All of them make 2-1 and first class for university na... cool

And here I am.... Without a test invite! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by LogoDWhiz(m): 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Chai.. How did I miss this application?
'Tis well though.

rosalieene I see you
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Yungchukzy(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2017
SAAS:

It's normal!! Fear not.
Thanks a lot smiley

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mcpat(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
aye le o, ibosi o

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by mcpat(m): 3:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
maryjabeez:

as in!! mstchewww wots my own wit lions and leopard sad cry
If they face eachother, how e epp me?

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Comfyski(f): 3:15pm On Jun 06, 2017
mcpat:

If they face eachother, how e epp me?

and how they can be in the same shalls, and no two leopards together.
Na God ooo.. lets way

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Fkforyou(m): 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2017
maryjabeez:

as in!! mstchewww wots my own wit lions and leopard sad cry

No leaopard must face each other.... grin

Na fight...? grin

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by kessdan: 4:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
OMOH!!!

My own too na leopard and lion ooooo
with bungalow, duplex and one room

chaiiiiiiiiiiii

see test

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Omalicha19: 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2017
kessdan:
OMOH!!!

My own too na leopard and lion ooooo
with bungalow, duplex and one room

chaiiiiiiiiiiii

see test
Lol.. . Same with mine, and the football teams too
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Talkingboy: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2017
when result go comot ?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DILz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 06, 2017
Jung:

Every question has an answer. None of the questions are copy and paste. Note this please. Time and effort went into putting that assessment together. if you cannot answer those questions in 25 minutes, then you need to go back to the drawing board and work harder.

Good Luck guys. We have been there before.

Jung says so
"If you cannot answer those questions in 25 mins..." Those who have attempted the questions before, or have seen the answers somewhere can answer them easily. But for a first-timer, it will be very difficult to answer the questions within the allotted time (but that is not to say it is not possible).

By the way, you all can check this out...sadly i saw it after taking my assessment this afternoon...i simply typed the question format on google

http://www.1000kaoshi.com/uploadfile/2012/1022/20121022102731769.pdf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Queenarbie: 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Kudos to you. You Ve got a good heart for posting da link, did mine some hours ago and I wish I had seen dis earlier
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DILz(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2017
Queenarbie:
Kudos to you. You Ve got a good heart for posting da link, did mine some hours ago and I wish I had seen dis earlier
Honestly, i really wish i had too..cause those questions were freaking confusing.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2017
Queenarbie:

Is it not 9-3......way too late hare...choi, assuming I see this thing, I for passoooo
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Koolmak(m): 4:39pm On Jun 06, 2017
The annoying thing is dragnet didn't arrange the questions properly compared to the original in the link. Everything was just scattered. It's really unprofessional. Similar questions should be grouped together for carrying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 4:41pm On Jun 06, 2017
Koolmak:
The annoying thing is dragnet didn't arrange the questions properly compared to the original in the link. Everything was just scattered. It's really unprofessional. Similar questions should be grouped together for carrying out loud.

U wulda still be able to figure it all out......choii
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by DILz(m): 4:42pm On Jun 06, 2017
dameezzyy:

Is it not 9-3......way too late hare...choi, assuming I see this thing, I for passoooo
...as in ehnn...the success would have been massive!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bowlexzy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
Hello, I am Samuel Bolu; Freelance computer technician, product manager, web content strategist and social media manager. I have worked with eCommerce companies and also small medium enterprise to help manage and monitor their sites. So do you want to start selling your products on Konga, Jumia, Bargainmaster, SME Markethub etc or you need your products on your site? Or are you new to e-commerce? And you need help registering and uploading your products? With marketing that increases sales? I am Looking for brilliant and exciting idea to help product marce company, contact me if you need a product manager and management help. 07035943189 or 08154326177

https://www.nairaland.com/3844154/need-web-content-strategist-e-commerce
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Wised(m): 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
when will the result comes out
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by SacrodAYAN: 5:01pm On Jun 06, 2017
dameezzyy:
https://www.indiabix.com/verbal-reasoning/syllogism/009002

Y'all can practice syllogism through that link

Thanks. Was helpful to me

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by damilee(m): 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
lol Professional person
Koolmak:
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Mitocyan: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
Koolmak:

Honestly speaking! In fact, there were about 3 major questions [1)Tiger and Leopard question 2) basketball team question and 3) House question] lots of questions were based on these. If all of them were grouped together, it would just have appeared like a comprehension passage and people would be more composed.

Rather than making it appear like each questions were completely unique. It's all good. Let's remain optimistic.

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 5:13pm On Jun 06, 2017
SacrodAYAN:

Thanks. Was helpful to me

You are very welcome

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Samkeniyy(m): 5:19pm On Jun 06, 2017
Abeg who else got the feedback form from dragnet
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Jung(m): 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2017
DILz:
"If you cannot answer those questions in 25 mins..." Those who have attempted the questions before, or have seen the answers somewhere can answer them easily. But for a first-timer, it will be very difficult to answer the questions within the allotted time (but that is not to say it is not possible).

By the way, you all can check this out...sadly i saw it after taking my assessment this afternoon...i simply typed the question format on google

http://www.1000kaoshi.com/uploadfile/2012/1022/20121022102731769.pdf

good thinking there lad.. but you see, even if you had time to practice, if you will pass, you will. Logical reasoning tests are not dependent on previous learning, but attentiveness and good problem solving skills.

But Nigerians, we all want expo to everything... so its understandable.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by blazingkings(m): 5:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
Samkeniyy:
Abeg who else got the feedback form from dragnet

When did you do your test? and when did you get the feedback form?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.