Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 (178161 Views)

Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2018 / NBC Management Trainee 2017 DragnetNG / Fidelity Bank Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2017 (Bsc And HND Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 9:06pm On Nov 08, 2017
Me - 1 out of four peeps I know
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 1:53am On Nov 09, 2017
Me - none
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 3:37pm On Nov 09, 2017
Has any one heard anything........ cry cry cry cry cry

Is this the end
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 09, 2017
I know 3 Persons and none got in too. At this point it's safe to say, on to the next one. They recruited way lesser than expected.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CooKeed(m): 3:59pm On Nov 09, 2017
Quick question guys.

Is this EY's MO? Mail successful candidates and never get back to the others?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iAmChima: 4:05pm On Nov 09, 2017
I sent mail to Ijeoma and Mariam yet to get response from them

will share if i do
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by jimnozi: 4:10pm On Nov 09, 2017
EARN EXTRA INCOME WITH WEMA BANK THROUGH YOUR PHONE OR LAPTOP

Refer your friends and Family to OPEN A WEMA BANK DIGITAL ACCOUNT
MAKE UNTO 10000 per WEEK AND 50K pER MONTH oR mORE THAN

cLICK tHIS online.alat.ng/#/signup

oR dOWNLOAD ALAT ON PLAYSOTRE

MAKE SURE YOU INSERT THIS REFERRAL CODE V5M848 YOURS WILL BE GIVING AFTER REGISTRATION

FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURE

AFTER YOUR FINISH WITH REGISTRATION
CLICK ON MAKE DEPOSIT AND DEPOSIT AT LEAST 500 NAIRA

CLICK ON YOUR PROFILE AND FILL ALL REQUIREMENT UNTIL ALL THE RED TURNS GREEN MARK

BENEFITS OF OWNING ALAT ACCOUNT:

REFERRAL CODE V5M848

Fund My Account = from WEMA Bank account (offline or online) or from any other local or foreign bank card account (online)

Accounts = GET TRANSACTION HISTORY, ACCOUNT DETAILS, E-STATEMENT, SET YOUR TRANSACTION LIMIT
Transfers = to all bank accounts in Nigeria and abroad
Airtime & Bill Payment = Buy airtime (all networks, pay bills – DSTV, STARTIMES, GOTV, ETC
Goals = SAVE money daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, as you desire and get paid 10% interest per anum (3 times greater than what is obtainable in the industry
Cards = request for your FREE debit card and get it delivered to your doorsteps within days = REQUEST NEW CARD, CARD CONTROL, SET CARD PIN, HOTLIST CARD
Settings
Talk To Us
.Opportunity to market for WEMA Bank and get paid
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 09, 2017
CooKeed:
Quick question guys.

Is this EY's MO? Mail successful candidates and never get back to the others?
I've asked myself the same thing. HR's in Nigeria are just lame. You wait 3 months to get a feedback, how ridiculous!!

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by adedee14: 11:04pm On Nov 09, 2017
If anyone else has any info on what is going on. We will appreciate sharing it. It seems really strange as just only a very few received. All the people I know have received nothing.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 10, 2017
please do share if you get a reply from them, i will also send a mail to Ijeoma this morning.
iAmChima:
I sent mail to Ijeoma and Mariam yet to get response from them

will share if i do
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 12:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
I heard selection is still on......

There is hope guys. Cause it won't be fair if they kept us waiting for so long and decided to pick very little
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iAmChima: 12:41pm On Nov 10, 2017
Your source please??

dameezzyy:

There is hope guys. Cause it won't be fair if they kept us waiting for so long and decided to pick very little

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 1:34pm On Nov 10, 2017
iAmChima:
Your source please??

An insider
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by adedee14: 2:23pm On Nov 10, 2017
dameezzyy:

Is your insider certain? Cos if that's the case, there will be different resumption dates.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by adedee14: 3:58pm On Nov 10, 2017
I had high hopes here and we are just left uncertain about what's happening. Does someone else have any information, if there is still hope here. I'm not understanding again.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 5:38pm On Nov 10, 2017
adedee14:

Is your insider certain? Cos if that's the case, there will be different resumption dates.

There is still Next Week na......
Let's stay hopeful

All those that contacted ijeoma, any response?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Darlx(m): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hmmm... Ok at this point, amaaa just say this so that everybody go calm down! (that na even if my info fit make una calm down at this point...lol)

Thing is, from a reliable source, news is EY has sent out success mails to all the successfuls - who are expected to come pick up their offer letters. But then, usually at times like this because of the long wait between AC and now; some people in that pool might have gotten and probably accepted offers from other companies (this can go several ways, one example is a successful has already received another offer that he/she has accepted and the offer has bonds to it... bla bla). Ultimately because of situations like that, some successfuls may reject their offers, some might not even show up or for whatever reason go mute and unreachable. Whatever reason there could be, bottom line is, EY might have to then send some more people success mails to cover up for those voids in the total number they want to employ for the year. That is what is happening right now... so if you get a success mail this period, know that someone pulled out and you're replacing the fellow. Lol.

Another side of the story though is, should any service line for whatever reason then decide within this buffer period that they want more people, HR will still have a pool of people (those they haven't sent regret mails to yet - apparently, everyone else that hasn't received an offer) to pick from.

Now the question is how are they picking people or knowing who to send an offer to next? Well, the AC was graded - yes graded! like with actual points scored for each activity. So everyone who participated is ranked from top performer to least performer. So, when they are sending out offers it is in bands top down. Na so...

So, after all these protocols, the regret mails would start flying out. Heheheheh wahala dey!!!

Great! Now, I said all this to say that if you haven't received regret mail yet (everyone else apparently) there is still hope. But then hey! There is nothing you can do about it at this point but pray. Niggas in HR be following some strict metrics mehnnnn... But its all good.

I don't know if this helps anyone, but then I just felt like spilling.

Ps: I am in the "not yet successful" band too like many of us here - with my fingers crossed. Hoping for the best, but already taken my mind off EY. All the best guys.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CooKeed(m): 7:36pm On Nov 10, 2017
Darlx:
Hmmm... Ok at this point, amaaa just say this so that everybody go calm down! (that na even if my info fit make una calm down at this point...lol)

Thing is, from a reliable source, news is EY has sent out success mails to all the successfuls - who are expected to come pick up their offer letters. But then, usually at times like this because of the long wait between AC and now; some people in that pool might have gotten and probably accepted offers from other companies (this can go several ways, one example is a successful has already received another offer that he/she has accepted and the offer has bonds to it... bla bla). Ultimately because of situations like that, some successfuls may reject their offers, some might not even show up or for whatever reason go mute and unreachable. Whatever reason there could be, bottom line is, EY might have to then send some more people success mails to cover up for those voids in the total number they want to employ for the year. That is what is happening right now... so if you get a success mail this period, know that someone pulled out and you're replacing the fellow. Lol.

Another side of the story though is, should any service line for whatever reason then decide within this buffer period that they want more people, HR will still have a pool of people (those they haven't sent regret mails to yet - apparently, everyone else that hasn't received an offer) to pick from.

Now the question is how are they picking people or knowing who to send an offer to next? Well, the AC was graded - yes graded! like with actual points scored for each activity. So everyone who participated is ranked from top performer to least performer. So, when they are sending out offers it is in bands top down. Na so...

So, after all these protocols, the regret mails would start flying out. Heheheheh wahala dey!!!

Great! Now, I said all this to say that if you haven't received regret mail yet (everyone else apparently) there is still hope. But then hey! There is nothing you can do about it at this point but pray. Niggas in HR be following some strict metrics mehnnnn... But its all good.

Ps: I am in the "not yet successful" band too like many of us here - with my fingers crossed. Hoping for the best, but already taken my mind off EY. All the best guys.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I think I agree with you. Moving on...

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by iAmChima: 8:55pm On Nov 10, 2017
Well you're very correct

Darlx:

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by carmine9(f): 9:56pm On Nov 10, 2017
best job here www.job.naij.com
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 6:39pm On Nov 11, 2017
Well I guess they decided to take far less cause of the salary increase and internal promotion....

Feel like crying..... But I believe there is still hope and I will keep exercising that faith as small as a mustard seed until the very end.

.......it will end in praise

7 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by 0wen2017: 7:08pm On Nov 11, 2017
dameezzyy:
Well I guess they decided to take far less cause of the salary increase and internal promotion....

Feel like crying..... But I believe there is still hope and I will keep exercising that faith as small as a mustard seed until the very end.

.......it will end in praise
Brotherly, all these multinationals can give someone High BP. The worst part is that they won't reply your mails.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2017
A friend got his letter today......

5 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CooKeed(m): 6:12am On Nov 15, 2017
dameezzyy:
Can you confirm if your friend will also be resuming on the 20th.

3 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 10:16am On Nov 15, 2017
dameezzyy:

Wow. Congratulations to him.
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 6:06pm On Nov 15, 2017
dameezzyy:
*peeps*........This place just quiet.....

Wanna exercise Faith and I believe God to make it possible. I am gonna post a faith declaration and just quote it when it finally happens!!!

I just got my offer letter!!!!!!! At last!!!!

Who's taking this step of faith with me?

Yeah..... So this is me quoting my faith post
..my offer came in yesterday but didn't see it till this afternoon...

Wish everyone the best

8 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
This analysis is for those waiting......

I think they are really doing it in batches. Everyone from my team got their offer letter mail yesterday, we got it at the same time and resumption is in dec

So, I think the analysis 'they have sent out mails to those who are successful' isn't so correct.

Good luck guyz

2 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Bobbydris: 6:10pm On Nov 15, 2017
The people who got a mail this week are resuming Dec 4th. Dont let us loose hope yet. Where's thavybe?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by dameezzyy: 6:15pm On Nov 15, 2017
Bobbydris:
The people who got a mail this week are resuming Dec 4th. Dont let us loose hope yet. Where's thavybe?

Yeah, we are resuming in December ...

1 Like

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by adedee14: 6:30pm On Nov 15, 2017
dameezzyy:

I think they are really doing it in batches. Everyone from my team got their offer letters mail yesterday, we got it at the same time and resumption is December 4th

So, I think the analysis of they have sent out mails to those who are successful isn't so correct.

Good luck guyz

Congrats bro. What department did you go in for?
Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by Excellergroup(m): 8:20pm On Nov 15, 2017
dameezzyy:

Yeah..... So this is me quoting my faith post
..my offer came in yesterday but didn't see it till this afternoon...

Wish everyone the best

Yeah... And this is me quoting your faith post.
Also got the mail requesting me to come pick up my offer letter today. Thank God.

I wish everyone the very best.

Excellergroup:

I key into your faith, Pastor Dameezzyy.

I feel the success mails will roll in next week.

Your faith has awakened my faith sha.

4 Likes

Re: Ernst&young Graduate Trainee 2017 by CooKeed(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
dameezzyy:

I think they are really doing it in batches. Everyone from my team got their offer letters mail yesterday, we got it at the same time and resumption is in dec

So, I think the analysis of they have sent out mails to those who are successful isn't so correct.

Good luck guyz

Congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (Reply)

NNPC Is Recruiting 2019!: GT And Experienced / N-Power List Of Selected Applicants Is Out / The Nigerian Navy Recruitment Result (NNBTS BATCH 21)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.