Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,401 members, 7,815,876 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

The Punishment For Using Marijuana And Drugs - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Punishment For Using Marijuana And Drugs (528 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Punishment For Using Marijuana And Drugs by StreetProphet: 4:53am On May 02, 2017
The Punishment For Using Marijuana And Drugs

“Tell them I will punish them. I will punish all who use drugs. All dope smokers are a reprobation in My sight! I will ensure that all pot smokers enter Hell for eternity, for refusing My Spirit, and taking a false one of Satan. I will ensure that they will be punished for eternity, the price for sorcery. They do it to get high, but they enter the false spirit realm of Satan. All must be punished from My Presence for taking a drug that is not of Me. Medicine is OK, but drugs is of Satan. Getting high is of the Devil. I will punish all who take the counterfeit form of spirituality from Satan. Many are on drugs, they must repent, by refusing Me, taking a counterfeit form of spirituality of Satan, induced by chemicals and plants. All must come out of drugs, including the hard drugs, morphine, opium, heroin, cocaine, and the rest, or they will burn in Hell forever. I will ensure all who distribute drugs, including the CIA, go there forever, profiting off the misery and addiction of others. All will go to Hell, unless they repent. The LORD has spoken.”

Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. And they that are Christ's have crucified the flesh with the affections and lusts. If we live in the Spirit, let us also walk in the Spirit. Galatians 5:19-25

And I will come near to you to judgment; and I will be a swift witness against the sorcerers, and against the adulterers, and against false swearers, and against those that oppress the hireling in his wages, the widow, and the fatherless, and that turn aside the stranger from his right, and fear not me, saith the LORD of hosts. Malachi 3:5

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Revelation 21:8

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. Revelation 22:14-16

Re: The Punishment For Using Marijuana And Drugs by CyrusTheGreat: 4:57am On May 02, 2017
Heroin didn't even exist when the Bible was created

I'm fairly sure there isn't a Bible verse that forbids the use of marijuana. "Sorceror" doesn't mean weed smoker lol

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Billboard That Insults Prophet Mohammed Upsets Indianapolis Muslims / Sunnis And Shiites, Gays And Straight Welcome And Burqas Banned In German Mosque / Am seeing ghosts. pls Help!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.