Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,240 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja (1140 Views)

60 Million Nigerians To Have Internet Access By 2013 / 6 Months Internet Access For Just N500, Check It Out! / How To Get Wireless Internet Access On A Laptop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by AzuChi: 12:26pm On Jan 07, 2010
Am currently in the process of carrying out appraisal
for a contract I secured to supply Internet access to a private
school based in Abuja.

I would like to know which companies do I approach in Nigeria
to provide me with costing and technical information.

Please any useful information, contact names and number would be
much appreciated.

Thanks

AzuChi Limited.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by edeonu(f): 12:31pm On Jan 07, 2010
plz some 1 tell me where i can obtain raw gold in nigeria. which state?
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by dammyadey2: 2:53pm On Jan 07, 2010
Hello and i am happy to read accross your posting, i have everything you needed to succeed and bring you out of this your confusion. i am a IT staff with a company in Marina and we deal with INTERNETWORKS, COMPUTER/LAPTOP REPAIR and all other stuffs like that, if you need my service, i can voluntarily give it out to come and help you there in Abuja together with one of my trusted colleague and i know that our service is gonna be lovely and appreciated.

If you need me, please dont esitate to call me on 07027615360 or e-mail: dammyadey25@yahoo.com

i will be expecting your call/mail so we can discuss better.

Thanx.
Damilola Adeyemi. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley wink wink
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by yinkfad(m): 1:00am On Jan 08, 2010
good morning, its a pleasure reading this ur post. anyway i am working with an ICT of an intitution based in ogbomoso and this project is one of the type of work we do. if u will not mind u can pls call me on this no 08038551924 or mail me yinkfad24u@hotmail.com i will be expecting ur call or mail thanks.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by DualCore1: 6:45am On Jan 08, 2010
The ICT firms you two above work for don't have websites?
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by Pythonskin: 7:45am On Jan 08, 2010
AzuChi:

Am currently in the process of carrying out appraisal
for a contract I secured to supply Internet access to a private
school based in Abuja.

I would like to know which companies do I approach in Nigeria
to provide me with costing and technical information.

Please any useful information, contact names and number would be
much appreciated.

Thanks

AzuChi Limited.

Hi ,
Give  us a call and we will do  a professional job that will bring you more contracts.
I am a qualified network professional with years of commercial experience both home and abroad.
our website www.tuseqit.com
our Company Tuseq IT  Ltd.
You can email us at admin@tuseqit.com

Tel 0813 949 0707

Regards
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by smakcad(m): 1:12pm On Jan 08, 2010
hello sir.we could really assist you because at present we are abt doing that for a school.our company's name is opportunity tech.we are situate at 150,egbeda-idimu road,egbeda.lagos.we should have a website just like duo core noted.but it is under construction.we have a model that will enable  the school make money,give good service to the students,make u make more money continually,and also not make the students fell any hitch about the money.
u may contact us through

opportunitytech@gmail.com

thank u.

if u funish us your email,we could send u a copy of our CAC cert.for proof.
also ur distance is nt a barrier
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by dammyadey2: 2:33pm On Jan 08, 2010
although i've not been able to get you right but all thesame, its ok, egbeda is still mknow there but how may i be of help to you, do you want me to be among those that will execute the project or what? please sir, i need your clearification on these.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by AzuChi: 2:38pm On Jan 08, 2010
I need to know what company can provide this service.
Give me your web address.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by dammyadey2: 2:41pm On Jan 08, 2010
do you need to be deceived before you make your decision? i a IT staff here in Marina and i have so much confident in myself and the other staff we have in the comapny here and i can send our company name and CAC reg number to you to know that we are real but as for the web, sorry, we dont operate with that, though i am a web developer but i still dont agree with you that that is the best way to go about it, we can meet one on one sir if you aint mind.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by AzuChi: 2:50pm On Jan 08, 2010
Sorry I would want to deal with real IT Internet servcie provider Only.
You cant be providing internet services and not have a web site, it does not hearten confident.
Its like a painter selling his services and does not have a painting.

So please lets dont wait your time and my time OK.

thanks any way for wanting to help, but I will only be dealing with companies thats pass that initial hurdle.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by dammyadey2: 3:11pm On Jan 08, 2010
its often sad that most of you Nigerians does not apreciate the truth and fall due to your mistake, though i am not the owner of the company but i am one of the key it staff here and if you need our experience, you can count on the like of forward bureau de change, Knight Frank (KF), money line and somany other, all these companies are more bigger than the school you're talking about and you can confirm from any one that know most expecially, Knight Frank (KF) and get convinced. if you need my blog website, i can give it to you.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by dammyadey2: 3:21pm On Jan 08, 2010
if you can make it, kindly join me on my yahoo mesenger so we can chat better? dammyadey25@yahoo.com

thanks.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by Pythonskin: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2010
@ AzuChi

did you read our post ? We have done jobs for massive companies like IBM, Cisco , The Royal Bank of Scotland etc. We want to break into the Nigerian business scene. Our CAC is RC854218 . If you are seeking an IT professional who has excellent people and problem solving skills and can provide optimum support to your clients, then please consider what we have to offer.
Re: Contract To Provide Internet Access For School In Abuja by hakon: 10:45am On Jan 22, 2010
ikemefunan@Hyperia.com www.hyperia.com

Hyperia, a CIS group of companies is one of the oldest names in the African Internet space, having achieved its license in Nigeria since 1997. Hyperia has its HO in VI, Lagos and branch offices in several cities in Nigeria. CIS Group, a prominent name in the IT space has its presence in 42 counties in Africa.

Our range of services includes:
• Internet services consulting
• E-mail services
• VOIP Services
• Web development and hosting
• LAN and WAN network Designs, Planning and Installation
• Intranet and Virtual Private Network (VPN) implementation
• ISP design and setup
• Microwave,Wifi,WiMax and VSAT Internet connections
• Security solutions

Hyperia Provides both C-Band and KU-Band solutions on the dedicated bandwidth and Shared bandwidth platform.
For Subscribers who don't want to be bogged down with the problems of the Public Switched Telephone Network (PSTN) while using Dial-Up access, Hyperia provides a Broadband Wireless Internet access solution. This is a more efficient way of accessing the Internet; it removes the headache of trying to make Dial-Up connections while giving access to the Internet at a much faster speed.

RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
We have a team of seasoned, fully qualified and well-experienced engineers, and expatriates who are easily the best in their respective fields. Our team is made of different units – Satellite and Radio Unit; Network Unit; Indoor and Configuration Unit. We have the cognate experience to carry out major project because we have successfully executed similar projects in the past, involving installation of Microwave links, deploying VSAT solutions etc. Some of our clients to whom you can refer include:
1. Eko Hotel & Suites (Five star Hotel in Lagos with 1000+ rooms)
2. Presidential Hotel (Five Star Hotel in Port Harcourt with 500+ rooms)
3. UBA Insurance (Premier Insurance company in Nigeria)
4. North American Airline
5. Spanish Trade Commission
6. Vestergaard – Frandsen
7. Novartis (Well-known name worldwide in pharmaceuticals)
8. Crestville Engg. (2 sites)
9. Pyramid Securities limited
10. Lycee Francais (French School)
11. BJ Services Ltd. – P/H
12. Flour Mills (Nig.) Ltd. – P/H
13. Glassforce Nig. Ltd – Aba
14. Daimler-Chrysler (ANAMMCO)
15. Hitech Quarry – Calabar
16. Paragon Holdings Limited
17. Digiprints Int'l Limited
18. Nigerian Economic summit Group
19. Nigerian Institute of Journalism
20. Spanish Trade Commission
21. Indian High commission
22. Sea trucks Group (2 sites)
23. Grafton Securities Ltd.-Bonny Island
24. Group 5 Company (2 sites)
25. Embassy of Lebanon
26. NTA TV Enterprise
27. Powertech, Monrovia, Liberia (3 sites)
28. CIS Group, Accra, Ghana (4 sites)
29. ETMCO, Brazzaville, Congo (11 sites)
30. Joyi, Mozanbigue (3 sites)
31. Mobax Nigeria
32. Indorama (Multinational Group)
33. Rui Business Club (Reality Vacation group)
34. Marine Mutual
35. Kenol Construction Nig Ltd
36. IGTL
37. Comet Shipping Nig Ltd
38. Inchcape Shipping Services
And many more

Hyperia’s policy on quality service:

• To be the best and set the standard in our industry
• Ensure customer satisfaction at all times
• To resourcefully provide satisfactory solutions and efficient network designs to customers.
• To deliver qualitative services in good time and at competitive prices.
• Ensure that every solution is tailored to fit into the way the customer carries out its business.

send me an email so that we can discuss better on the solution that will suit the school.
Please feel free to contact Us for You ICT needs.

(1) (Reply)

. / How To Change Glo Micro To Glo Max / Universal Pc Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.