Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,853 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

MINDSET 101 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MINDSET 101 (212 Views)

Three Type Of Beliefs That Messed Up The African Mindset / Evolution 101 / Mindset: Atheists Have The Rational Type (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

MINDSET 101 by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 8:25am On May 02, 2017
Friend.

Have you read the story of the old prophet and the new prophet before.

If you have not. Please do, it is very revealing. You can find it in 1 kings 13.

The part that interest me most is verse 26. Where the old prophet who deceived the new prophet by lying to him, in the name of God. Told his children, that the new prophet died for disobeying God.

My take from it is this. It is very important that;

We have a personal revelation of the word of God. Which is to say, their is need for us to seek the word of God, individually.

Secondly, their's a need for us to hold. Our personal revelation of God's word (rhema) above the words of men of God.

Your contributions, views etc. Are allowed

Culled from www.nnendu.com

(1) (Reply)

Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! / You Don'y Want To Make Heaven Like Lazarus? / How Do I Work It - Working My Vision Into Manifestation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.