Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Thought About Science And Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Thought About Science And Religion (470 Views)

After Effect Of African Slavery And Religion / Religious Atheism EXPOSED : God Without Religion and Religion Without God / This Post Made Me Have A Deep Thought About Religion [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought About Science And Religion by chemystery: 8:51am On May 02, 2017
Sometimes i just wish scientist didn't put a single effort to make our world a better place.
Somehow, they made life difficult for us.

And now, one now need to go to hospital when one is sick to receive treatment whereas we could just pray and get healed immediately

Science made the eradication of ebola possible after so much struggles. Something we could just pray and ebola will just flee

Science made us to spend to drill boreholes when we could just pray, and then use one long stick and hit on the ground and water will start gushing out.

There are lots and lots of them.
Science is evil!

2 Likes

Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by otemdomino: 11:11am On May 02, 2017
chemystery:
Sometimes i just wish scientist didn't put a single effort to make our world a better place.
Somehow, they made life difficult for us.

And now, one now need to go to hospital when one is sick to receive treatment whereas we could just pray and get healed immediately

Science made the eradication of ebola possible after so much struggles. Something we could just pray and ebola will just flee

Science made us to spend to drill boreholes when we could just pray, and then use one long stick and hit on the ground and water will start gushing out.

There are lots and lots of them.
Science is evil!
Do u mean it or are you speaking in irony? cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by Niflheim(m): 8:58pm On May 20, 2017
Moral to the Story: prayer is as useful as a telescope for Stevie Wonder, or a Lamborghini Diablo for Julius Caesar who died 2000 years ago!!!
Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 20, 2017
Ewwwwwww cheesy
Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by Nobody: 9:19pm On May 20, 2017
Lol....

In fact, why did Seun make Nairaland We can interact in the spirit can we not??
Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by jmichlins(m): 9:55pm On May 20, 2017
Science should be scrapped for giving us vaccines instead of cedar sap for treating leprosy
Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by jmichlins(m): 9:59pm On May 20, 2017
SirWere:
Lol....

In fact, why did Seun make Nairaland We can interact in the spirit can we not??
you mean like astral projection into galaxies when the travellers will still need molue for the next bus stop
Re: My Thought About Science And Religion by Nobody: 10:06pm On May 20, 2017
jmichlins:
you mean like astral projection into galaxies when the travellers will still need molue for the next bus stop
Molue

Who needs molue when we have flying chariots of fire at our disposal

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Serious Plot To Islamise Nigeria - Bishop Oyedepo / Buy Your 500ml & 350ml Luxury Designers Perfume Oil At A Cheaper Rate!! / What Happens Immediately One Dies. Please, Read.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.