Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,312 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Trade Goshencoin On Novaexchange As Much As 1,000% This Month - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trade Goshencoin On Novaexchange As Much As 1,000% This Month (389 Views)

Petrol subsidy increases by 2,000% in one year / Goshencoin ICO (initial Coin Offering) For Goshencoin S.O.U.L & Infrastructure / Goshencoin: First Nigerian Owned Virtual Currency/ Blockchain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trade Goshencoin On Novaexchange As Much As 1,000% This Month by genny2kuk(m): 11:07am On May 02, 2017
So GoshenCoin, first Nigerian owned Cryptocurrency has being featured on novaexchange, amongst other laudable achievements these past 3 months.

As is known, newly featured coins have a tendency to appreciate faster during the first few weeks of being added to an exchange. Coupled with the plans we have for the coin. You could read all about it on the site on my signature.

I'm a trader with a good number of years trading, and have trained quite a number of people too. I'm availing this opportunity for those who are willing to buy in. You don't buy from me but from the exchange. I will guide you on how you can buy at current price, and set sell order that will give you up to 1,000% profit once your order is executed.

Minimum amount to start trading With? 0.01btc.

You can buzz me on WhatsApp and I'll teach you the basics, and guide you in making your trades.
Re: Trade Goshencoin On Novaexchange As Much As 1,000% This Month by Golden9: 11:46pm On May 02, 2017
Pls i am interested.08140009066 what is the current price of the coin

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Aramco Crude Oil Pricing Spells Disaster For Nigeria - Naira Insider / What Is Bitcoin? / Diamond Bank Is Killing Me With Stamp Duty Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.