Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,117 members, 7,863,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua (637 Views)

George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / How Can One Get Morning Water At The Synagogue Church? / "I Am Relocating To Israel" - Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by Researchz: 12:30pm On May 02, 2017
The General Overseer of Synagogue Church of all Nations (SCOAN), Prophet T.B. Joshua has declared his intention relocate his ministry to Israel.

He disclosed this while speaking on Sunday, April 30, 2017, that he had just returned from the ‘Holy Land’ after holding meetings with three prominent Israeli mayors of Jerusalem, Tiberias and the Jordan Valley.

TB Joshua said Israel offered him both land and facilities in an area around the biblical site of the Sea of Galilee for the Nigerian Pastor to organise meetings for international pilgrims.

“This is where my Father in Heaven came from – it’s non-negotiable,” Joshua explained, adding it was not a decision he undertook lightly.

“It’s the best place for you to meet Prophet T.B. Joshua. After your healing, blessing and deliverance, you can move around all the spiritual monuments which will establish your faith,” he clarified.

Joshua said his decision to leave was not connected to the “persecution” he endured during his ministry.

source http://tweemk..com/2017/05/why-i-am-relocating-synagogue-to-israel.html

lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: ‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by Researchz: 12:31pm On May 02, 2017
Re: ‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by daclint(m): 12:35pm On May 02, 2017
if him like make him move am to Malaysia.

but op u wicked oo grin grin, see am u come chop festus commentus
Re: ‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 02, 2017
TB Joshua - I am happy for you just for 1 reason - When ww3 breaks out, I will be very glad to watch or read about how hundreds of Russian, Iranian & North Korean ICBMs & SLBMs that are currently positioned towards Israel can turn you & your gullible followers into radioactive ashes for swindling hundreds of innocent South Afrikans of their hard-earned Rands before killing them with your collapsed building. grin

2 Likes

Re: ‘Why I Am Relocating Synagogue To Israel’ – TB Joshua by HCpaul(m): 5:07pm On May 02, 2017
I will miss him.

The only pastor that I can entrust the destiny of Christianity on is leaving the country.

I will always remember his motivating words that I heard during my faithful years in Christianity.

Love forevermore.

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Causes And Solutions For A Hardened Heart? / Tithing And Still Broke - See Reasons! / Indonesian Woman Receives Terrible Flogging After Going Close To A Man (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.