Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,035 members, 7,828,631 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sanusi Lamido Shares Pay Slip Photo To Debunk N12M Monthly Salary Rumour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanusi Lamido Shares Pay Slip Photo To Debunk N12M Monthly Salary Rumour (1208 Views)

Okonjo-Iweala Used An Old Photo To Illustrate Social Distancing In Food Sharing / Sanusi Lamido Sanusi Arrives Lagos - VOA Journalist, Saleh Shehu Ahmed / Inside Sanusi Lamido's New House In Awe, Nasarawa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sanusi Lamido Shares Pay Slip Photo To Debunk N12M Monthly Salary Rumour by emefav: 1:13pm On May 02, 2017
The Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi, has shared a photo of his pay slip on his official Instagram page, to debunk the N12M a month salary rumour.

The Emir who disclosed that Emir of Kano earned more during the colonial times wrote;

"Pay slip... it is 1,246,875.00 net, against the alleged12million monthly by some online publications. Although during the colonial times, the Emir of Kano was the highest paid public office holder in Nigeria."

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/05/sanusi-lamido-shares-pay-slip-photo-to.html

Lalasticlala

Re: Sanusi Lamido Shares Pay Slip Photo To Debunk N12M Monthly Salary Rumour by Pappyjim: 1:16pm On May 02, 2017
Hello, pls hows do i upload a topic cos i av an emergency thing i want to share on nairaland
Re: Sanusi Lamido Shares Pay Slip Photo To Debunk N12M Monthly Salary Rumour by Pappyjim: 1:20pm On May 02, 2017
Hello, pls hows do i upload a topic cos i av an emergency thing i want to share on nairaland concerning a woman and her critically hello child at LASUTH IKEJA today
Re: Sanusi Lamido Shares Pay Slip Photo To Debunk N12M Monthly Salary Rumour by Mynd44: 1:27pm On May 02, 2017

(1)

Free Ifeanyi Ubah Now / Emir Sanusi Bares His Mind On Hausa,igbo And Yoruba...a Must Read / Yorubas Are Planning To Make Osinbajo President – Arewa Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.