Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,887 members, 7,828,144 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (24333 Views)

Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by MrCounselor: 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
Congrats
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by ipreach: 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
wow

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by eodavids(m): 2:46pm On May 02, 2017
Thank God!
May God bless the couple with more.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by martineverest(m): 2:47pm On May 02, 2017
Ivf
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by martineverest(m): 2:48pm On May 02, 2017
achieverme:
Side effect of Assisted pregnancy
ivf

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Tenim47(m): 2:49pm On May 02, 2017
18yrs? me i go don marry like 4wives join grin

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by otusnora(f): 2:52pm On May 02, 2017
Horpsy17:
congrats..,.im api 4 dem sha....nd u sure say no be driver or gateman pump d woman tyre
may God forgive u.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
Certainly IVF ..that part he will not tell U
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by gabe: 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
All thanks to IVF...
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by otusnora(f): 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
I'm happy 4 dem o. 18yrs no be 18 months o. God be praised.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by saucemanny(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2017
CONGRATS
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 2:57pm On May 02, 2017
Happy for you guys
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by daddyrich: 3:01pm On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Certainly IVF ..that part he will not tell U

PRAY YOU NEVER FIND YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES ....THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:07pm On May 02, 2017
Thank you Lord
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:08pm On May 02, 2017
daddyrich:

PLEASE YOU NEVER FIND YOURSELF IN THEIR SHOES ....THEN YOU WOULD UNDERSTAND BETTER.

What did I say wrong ..That clearly an IVF assisted pregnancy, what is wrong with what I have said , 100 of thousands of couples do IVF every year .
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by daddyrich: 3:11pm On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What did I say wrong ..That clearly an IVF assisted pregnancy, what is wrong with what I have said , 100 of thousands of couples do IVF every year .

THEN WAIT FOR THEM TO SAY SO BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE. YOU DON'T DOWNPLAY OTHER PEOPLE'S TESTIMONY..... DON'T ASSUME WHAT THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU...OK!

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Mannie92(m): 3:12pm On May 02, 2017
Small small nah haba

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by thymee(m): 3:14pm On May 02, 2017
Congratulations...
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by SalamRushdie: 3:17pm On May 02, 2017
daddyrich:

THEN WAIT FOR THEM TO SAY SO BEFORE YOU CONCLUDE. YOU DON'T DOWNPLAY OTHER PEOPLE'S TESTIMONY..... DON'T ASSUME WHAT THEY DIDN'T TELL YOU...OK!

I know that field very well to know it's an IVF implant , it's pure science and common sense to know that there is no way a couple who have been infertile for 18 Years will suddenly start producing dual egg cell without scientific assistance.and please stop typing in caps it makes u sound somehow

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:20pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:

He deserves to be popular. He is a wise man cheesy

what did he say though? cheesy
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Nobody: 3:20pm On May 02, 2017
BlackOnassis:

what did he say though? cheesy

Only a monk would understand
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by delishpot: 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
Somebody vexed for my previous comment so I will modify it and say......

Thank God o
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
Kobicove:
There is nothing miraculous here...this is purely medical science at work

When will people learn to give credit to the scientists and medical doctors who make these things possible? undecided

Was that how you were born?

Then your life is devoid of miracle.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by mickeymimi: 3:23pm On May 02, 2017
Glory be to God cheesy
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by BlackOnassis(m): 3:26pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:

Only a monk would understand

unserious somebori na him u be.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by thonyokun(m): 3:29pm On May 02, 2017
Horpsy17:
congrats..,.im api 4 dem sha....nd u sure say no be driver or gateman pump d woman tyre
Na so dem help your papa PUMP your mama taya that time heediot.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
BlackOnassis:

unserious somebori na him u be.

grin
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by achieverme(m): 3:36pm On May 02, 2017
number5:

Will some people ever think positive in this nation?

Stop being an unreasonable, myopic bigot. Assisted pregnancy is positive development. Or they told you it is satan that gave d wisdom for assisted pregnancy?

1 Like

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by daddyrich: 3:39pm On May 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I know that field very well to know it's an IVF implant , it's pure science and common sense to know that there is no way a couple who have been infertile for 18 Years will suddenly start producing dual egg cell without scientific assistance.and please stop typing in caps it makes u sound somehow

You can't tell another man's story better than himself. All am saying is....stop jumping the gun ok

2 Likes

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Justpassing1: 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
Kids , IVF might assist in getting preggy ..however , the real miracle which concerns us is giving birth to a baby (a healthy one at that)..

I'm no church person but it really gets to me when folk start running mouth about IVF or no IVF....We know it's IVF but we don't give a bloody gaddem hoot. .God has blessed them with the miracle of life.

If only you knew how many IVF's fail + how many successful IVF's get miscarried...

Pray you don't go through this....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.