Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (24332 Views)

Army Colonel And Wife Welcome Twins After 12 Years Of Marriage (Photos) / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo) / Couple Welcome Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
absoluteSuccess:

Was that how you were born?

Then your life is devoid of miracle.

So you think she drank holy water and suddenly became pregnant with twins after 18 years?

I still stand by my original statement, this pregnancy was achieved through assisted birth technique but we Nigerians choose to deceive ourselves by assuming that it was as a result of some phantom miracle somewhere thereby giving a pastorpreneur the opportunity to claim credit for something he did not do.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by number5(m): 3:50pm On May 02, 2017
achieverme:

Stop being an unreasonable, myopic bigot. Assisted pregnancy is positive development. Or they told you it is satan that gave d wisdom for assisted pregnancy?

And u had to call me all dose names to make ur point?

And in ur mind u have passed a message across?

Smh for u

Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Franky9584(m): 3:54pm On May 02, 2017
God of 11th hour... faithful God
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by achieverme(m): 3:57pm On May 02, 2017
number5:

And u had to call me all dose names to make ur point?

And in ur mind u have passed a message across?

Smh for u

It's unreasonable when people read spiritual meaning to everything. Some things are simply physical, physiological and anatomical, and they all stem from the wisdom given by God to man. For example, your ability to read this comment is not spiritual, same for assisted pregnancy.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by number5(m): 4:06pm On May 02, 2017
achieverme:

It's unreasonable when people read spiritual meaning to everything. Some things are simply physical, physiological and anatomical, and they all stem from the wisdom given by God to man. For example, your ability to read this comment is not spiritual, same for assisted pregnancy.

Now go back and read my comment and tell me whats spiritual about it,

Yes I misunderstood ur comment, but all I talked about was "talking positive" and u just pounced.

Abeg dont beef me for an issue u saw elswere or randomly and via assumptions
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by iRepNaija1: 4:17pm On May 02, 2017
So serious question here: there are some Christian denominations that forbid IVF or any form of assistance with pregnancy that is not through traditional means. So why do some hardcore, traditional Christians still pursue it if it goes against their rules?
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by mechanics(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
God springs surprises, that's why He His the living God, every other god are counterfeit
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by absoluteSuccess: 6:16pm On May 02, 2017
Kobicove:

So you think she drank holy water and suddenly became pregnant with twins after 18 years?

I still stand by my original statement, this pregnancy was achieved through assisted birth technique but we Nigerians choose to deceive ourselves by assuming that it was as a result of some phantom miracle somewhere thereby giving a pastorpreneur the opportunity to claim credit for something he did not do.

That has not been explicitly stated in the OP, 'pastorpreneur' is a kind of human wisdom that you choose to be averse to, yet it meet the spiritual needs of iits adherent: science is a branch of human wisdom with intent of solving human anatomical problem. One did not disrupt the other.

The moment you start running up and down to discredit one for the other, one wonder if you are the inventor of medicine or you are the original devil that the pastors blame for everything that is wrong with this world, such that you have to exert your pound of flesh whenever you're opportuned.

Broaden your context.
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by Austin234(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2017
Credit go chiefly God Almighty who gave them wisdom to do it. Beside, the babies could die on the course of delivery but God saved them. So learn to give God the glory

Kobicove:
There is nothing miraculous here...this is purely medical science at work

When will people learn to give credit to the scientists and medical doctors who make these things possible? undecided
Re: Benue Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 18 Years Of Waiting (Photo) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:55am On May 03, 2017
Praise God. Isaiah 40:31 but those who trust in the Lord will renew their strength...................................

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Story: What You Sow Is What You Reap. / Mob Beat And Strips Tipper Driver Unclad For Beating Wife / 10 Things Parents Should Moderate In Their Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.