Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,833 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" (1662 Views)

Peter Obi And Wife, Margaret At Okey Mmuo Aroh Church Wedding In New York / Reno Omokri Meets With Peter Obi And Senator Ben Bruce / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by akintom(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2017
Hypocrisy or slip?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by Epositive(m): 2:09pm On May 02, 2017
it's just a pretence, something similar to that sleeping governor grin

#positivevibes

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by hisgrace090: 2:22pm On May 02, 2017
Though he bought one, thuse not stop him from using that of his family members.
His child can say dady you are not going out today with this watch, use mine.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:31pm On May 02, 2017
The others belong to his wife, cousins, sons and associates, only one is his.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by shaibu123: 2:39pm On May 02, 2017
Go and get a job
Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by princy80(m): 3:42pm On May 02, 2017
Just like that sterling bank commercial: one customer, mr chinedu whose favourite colour is black. One customer, mrs. Ada. One customer mr Abigail. One wristwatch!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
Obi is a liar and a hypocrite . That is how he lied that he left 75 billion naira in Anambra state coffers before his lies were busted by Willie Obiano.

Obi : The bubble has burst at last
Vanguard
NOVEMBER 17, 2015
Chukwulobelu said: “The N75 billion was not there; it was not handed over to anybody. At best it can be half truth. Instead, the state government inherited a total contract sum of N185.1 billion as liability from the Obi administration. In the real sense, what the Obiano administration inherited from Obi was N9 billion cash and N26 billion near cash. He said the explanation had become pertinent because of the ground the rumour of the N75 billion was gaining, both in the social and traditional media, adding that it took the state government this long to reply to the claim in order to put the rumour finally to rest and urged the public to discountenance the claim because it does not exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by SweetJoystick(m): 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
no mind am, na politician, he dey sell him self for public office wey he dey likely to contest for

Goodluck Ebele Jonathan; I once had no shoes

Muhammadu Buhrai; I took a loan to buy party nomination form

Peter Obi; I have been using one wrist watch for 17 years and i have only 2 pairs of black shoes.

Who among the above told the most stupid lie? angry
Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by SweetJoystick(m): 3:48pm On May 02, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
cheesy pathetic, sad to see people defend him when its pretty obvious he lied. I am sure soon he go say he was quoted out of context...na their way after gofing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by Noerection: 9:40pm On Jul 01, 2023
We dodged the bullets
Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by Parachoco: 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2023
I have only One Shoe

Nah Pandora talk am o
Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by yarimo(m): 10:45pm On Jul 01, 2023
Noerection:
We dodged the bullets
grin grin

Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by kettykin: 10:50pm On Jul 01, 2023
Do people understand that i bought a very high-grade watch and changed the hand straps from time to time because of sweat .
To the outsider, I have changed watches but an insider know it is the same watch with different straps
Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by Noerection: 12:58am On Jul 02, 2023
kettykin:
Do people understand that i bought a very high-grade watch and changed the hand straps from time to time because of sweat .
To the outsider, I have changed watches but an insider know it is the same watch with different straps
so ?
Re: Peter Obi And His "One Wrist Watch" by Noerection: 3:01pm On Sep 15, 2023
TonyeBarcanista:
grin

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Undead, Here's Why Kyari, Saraki Won't Break The News / Just Like The Igbos: We Want Referendum Too, Yoruba Groups Declares / Not good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.