Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) (35589 Views)

Church Member Crashes Pastor’s Car While Teaching His Girlfriend Driving / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by nepapole(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
His time is not up.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by yayatoure046(m): 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
But wait ooo, who did the counting
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by JideAmuGiaka: 5:16pm On May 02, 2017
God just warned you to depart from sin as a pastor
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by ipobarecriminals: 5:17pm On May 02, 2017
.he has not given us unto death
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by subsurface: 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
Thanks be to God for His life..

But bros pastor, what speed were u driving on,?

Cos this look like over speeding than bros satan hand work..
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by elaigwusimona(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
de pastor see road finish run go enter bush hit person fence. maybe de cause of the fit been say:
1. him church member no de pay tithes as b4 to enable am pay him pikin sch fees and as such thinking make am hit dat innocent fence 4 nothing or
2. my guy don take origin mix with freshers and coidine
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by nextstep(m): 5:19pm On May 02, 2017
Tapout:

So pathfinder is not having heir bag undecided cos am not seeing any being deployed.

It could have been disabled, not inspected, or deployed in a past life without being repacked.

1 Like

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
deezzle:
Those who preach heaven are always the ones who never want to go there. Lol. Better be glad you worse a seat belt.

of cos,he worse a seat belt...is good to be worsening your seat belt

1 Like

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by CXLVII: 5:21pm On May 02, 2017
Gullible humans give glory to there God when the outcome is positive but fail to accuse him when is negative!

Before you quote me, pls tell me who made a church building collapse on it members in Uyo and Lagos?

Satan or God?

2 Likes

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by ziga: 5:24pm On May 02, 2017
datola:

What do you need airbag for again where there is spiritual airbags that saved the man unbruised.

Thank God for his life!

Man shall not live by heirbags alone!!!

1 Like

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 5:25pm On May 02, 2017
CokersClub:
No wonder cheesy

You got it wrong. What he said was;

这是来自智者的真实报价
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 02, 2017
AnanseK:

You got it wrong. What he said was;

这是来自智者的真实报价

Don't join them and argue oo, this men have said it all grin

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Spetzzy7(m): 5:33pm On May 02, 2017
nextstep:
I wish people will give credit to where it's due: that he is alive is the result of decades of research, investment, and legislation (not done by Nigerians of course) into seat belts, air bags, roll bars, crumple zones and other such mitigation by the automobile industry. He could have also survived quite easily by not being an idiot and speeding.
Why not thank God for sparring his life instead of blaming it on speeding
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Inspire01: 5:38pm On May 02, 2017
Smilelo:
Na who count am say na Four Times
My brother i still dey wonder oh, bt tank God 4 his life
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by sureprince01(m): 5:38pm On May 02, 2017
"AMAZING CELL" "SOMERSAULTED FOUR TIMES"

this world is really coming to an end....
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 5:45pm On May 02, 2017
Thank God, Lord of signs and wonders
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by abohwun(m): 5:46pm On May 02, 2017
nextstep:
I wish people will give credit to where it's due: that he is alive is the result of decades of research, investment, and legislation (not done by Nigerians of course) into seat belts, air bags, roll bars, crumple zones and other such mitigation by the automobile industry. He could have also survived quite easily by not being an idiot and speeding.
Did you believe in God?
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 5:47pm On May 02, 2017
But, how did they know it somersaulted 4x ? Who was counting ? Nig and exaggeration
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 5:48pm On May 02, 2017
CXLVII:
Gullible humans give glory to there God when the outcome is positive but fail to accuse him when is negative!

Before you quote me, pls tell me who made a church building collapse on it members in Uyo and Lagos?

Satan or God?
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by 36STATES: 5:49pm On May 02, 2017
Miracle is when there is no accident.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by softwhispers: 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
Sweetmom:
No all the models from 2011 upwards have "heiress" bags instead

You are savage; you are ruthless!
Haba!!! Fear God small na grin grin shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 02, 2017
undecided
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:52pm On May 02, 2017
Wearing his seat belt also contributed to saving his life........
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:54pm On May 02, 2017
nextstep:

It could have been disabled, not inspected, or deployed in a past life without being repacked.

All those Fake American clean title vehicles..........
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by dreezybines: 5:56pm On May 02, 2017
Smilelo:
Na who count am say na Four Times

grin Lol Nice Question... .

Probably people Around sha
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by dreezybines: 5:59pm On May 02, 2017
Generalyemi:

of cos,he worse a seat belt...is good to be worsening your seat belt

grin grin grin lmao... You be devil

1 Like

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by imma2(m): 6:05pm On May 02, 2017
Ajasco222:
A Nigerian man, Chris Ani is filled with thanks after surviving a ghastly accident that could have taken his life on Monday.

Mr. Chris, a Pastor at Amazing cell Wisdom fellowship was left unscathed after his vehicle somersaulted four times.

He took to facebook to thank God for sparing his life and wrote; "I Believe in Immortality. The reign of life over death. I am alive"

See photos below;

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/05/man-survives-ghastly-accident-after-his.html
The only question I have is "who counted how many times the car somersaulted?"
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 6:07pm On May 02, 2017
So d man was counting 1, 2, 3, 4 den d car stopped grin tan God 4 hin life sha.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 6:18pm On May 02, 2017
God is great
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:19pm On May 02, 2017
Spetzzy7:

Why not thank God for sparring his life instead of blaming it on speeding

Because his God already gave him a brain he should use, but he chose instead to ignore physics. God also made it possible for him to be born after all the decades of research into car safety. If he was speeding like this before 1980 he likely won't have survived.

I find that resorting to thanking God for sparing lives while ignoring all the background and hardwork that got to this point, too simplistic. If we left it all to God, and didn't actively work hard to reduce roadside fatalities, there wouldn't be seat belts in cars (for instance).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Bus Jerrican-Made Fuel Tank Shocks Lagos Passengers (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.