Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) (35590 Views)

Church Member Crashes Pastor’s Car While Teaching His Girlfriend Driving / Pregnant Lady & Her 2 Kids Survive After Their Car Somersaulted Severally (pics) / Wreckage Of A Plane That Crashed In Canada And Everyone Survived (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Mojibola(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
nextstep:
I wish people will give credit to where it's due: that he is alive is the result of decades of research, investment, and legislation (not done by Nigerians of course) into seat belts, air bags, roll bars, crumple zones and other such mitigation by the automobile industry. He could have also survived quite easily by not being an idiot and speeding.

I wonder why people are quick to consider every accident a result of speeding.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by billyG(m): 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
he shld hav been on his knee praising jah no standing & posing.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by blank(f): 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
Ebije1:
So d man was counting 1, 2, 3, 4 den d car stopped grin tan God 4 hin life sha.
somadinho10:
Who was counting........ Just asking
imma2:
The only question I have is "who counted how many times the car somersaulted?"
yayatoure046:
But wait ooo, who did the counting
Ekiseme:
But, how did they know it somersaulted 4x ? Who was counting ? Nig and exaggeration

If you have ever been in that kind of accident, you will realise that you counted it. You will feel every time that your head spins and the car is bottom up. Just keep praying that you are never in that kind of scenario. I have been in one and it somersaulted 7 times. Anytime I see the pics, I shudder because it's like I can feel the sensation all over again.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by tomquest: 6:53pm On May 02, 2017
Try it next time without seat belt...
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by nextstep(m): 6:57pm On May 02, 2017
Mojibola:

I wonder why people are quick to consider every accident a result of speeding.

Based on the damage and the statement that the car somersaulted 4 times, it's likely was going very very fast. You can't dissipate that much energy at low speeds.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 7:03pm On May 02, 2017
Ehya take heart Oga Pastor, members of your churches must pay am
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ekiseme(m): 7:12pm On May 02, 2017
blank:

If you have ever been in that kind of accident, you will realise that you counted it. You will feel every time that your head spins and the car is bottom up. Just keep praying that you are never in that kind of scenario. I have been in one and it somersaulted 7 times. Anytime I see the pics, I shudder because it's like I can feel the sensation all over again.
all right, I thank God for you too.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by andyanders: 8:01pm On May 02, 2017
That is why He is God that knows us and said that He will have mercy on whom He wants to have mercy on and His grace on whom He wants to have mercy.

Thank you God for proving that you are God and no other creature can take your grace upon us.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 8:02pm On May 02, 2017
blank:

abeg no de lie jare.. I've also survived a fatal accident dat d bus sumasulted severally. In a sitution like dat. U only pray to get out of it. In fact, all u keep doin is shouting Jesus.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by munex007(m): 8:37pm On May 02, 2017
Not yet his time to die..When his times comes it won't miss him..

Death is certain!

Every sould shall taste death
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by billy187(m): 8:38pm On May 02, 2017
Whizpeter:

Car was probably accidented before this accident!

Long and short is, airbags have deployed in the past and they weren't replaced!

I think no substantial frontal collision occured before the somersault so its airbag sensors weren't triggered......But all that flies out the window if this particular car had side airbags.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by juzclean: 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
I csnt use this long ass truck to speed.
Id rsther use a portable s.u.v like crv..x5..japan cars weak.
If na benz or volvo
Everywhere for hold ground no shaking
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Mojibola(m): 10:53pm On May 02, 2017
nextstep:

Based on the damage and the statement that the car somersaulted 4 times, it's likely was going very very fast. You can't dissipate that much energy at low speeds.

As right as you may be, that may not be the initial cause of the accident. Think out of the box bro.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by yungsamchukwu1(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
somersaulted four times abeg who bin day count am?? ;Dsomersaulted four times abeg who bin day count am??
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by yungsamchukwu1(m): 11:05pm On May 02, 2017
somersaulted four times abeg who bin day count am?? grin
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by stevio(m): 12:09am On May 03, 2017
Ya stewpidity dey do press-up o grin
nextstep:
I wish people will give credit to where it's due: that he is alive is the result of decades of research, investment, and legislation (not done by Nigerians of course) into seat belts, air bags, roll bars, crumple zones and other such mitigation by the automobile industry. He could have also survived quite easily by not being an idiot and speeding.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Alltek(m): 12:28am On May 03, 2017
But Nissan, where is your airbag?
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by PastorandMentor(m): 3:40am On May 03, 2017
ThankGod for my fellow pastor
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by LeanonGOD(m): 6:47am On May 03, 2017
Praise God - the Lord is Good to you Always.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by blank(f): 8:17am On May 03, 2017
Ebije1:
abeg no de lie jare.. I've also survived a fatal accident dat d bus sumasulted severally. In a sitution like dat. U only pray to get out of it. In fact, all u keep doin is shouting Jesus.

I don't lie. In the bus you were in, nobody mentioned how many times? I guess its how people's subconscious react that is different.
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by OrlaGbemmie(f): 8:27am On May 03, 2017
Thank God
Re: A Pastor's Car Somersaulted Four Times And He Survived (Photos) by Ebije1(m): 4:25pm On May 03, 2017
blank:

I don't lie. In the bus you were in, nobody mentioned how many times? I guess its how people's subconscious react that is different.
nobody had time to count..notin like subconscious dere.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Mass In Accident At Eleme In Enugu / See The Aerial Views Of Yaba And Its Environs - Photos / Bus Jerrican-Made Fuel Tank Shocks Lagos Passengers (Video, Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.