Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,525 members, 7,770,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:27 AM

Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare (28859 Views)

'May Sahara Reporters Burn In Hell':Fani Kayode Blasts Sahara Reporters / Osun Pledges N35m For Obadare’s Burial / "Do Not Vote For A Muslim President" - Pastor Paul Adefarasin (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare by Ade0001(m): 4:18pm On Jan 07, 2010
New facts have emerged on the sensational claim by a section of the media that Prophet Timothy Obadare, who took ill in the United States of America, resurrected four days after being proclaimed dead and claimed he saw the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya in hell.

The Founder and General Overseer of Fountain of Life Church, Pastor Taiwo Odukoya married the late Pastor Bimbo Odukoya about two decades ago and they both ran the church until her demise in December 2005 in a plane crash.

Throwing more light on the “hell report,” Prophet T. O. Obadare’s son, Pastor Paul Obadare, said the report should not be relied upon as his father never died and the stories were fabrications.

The younger Obadare made this known in a video documentary titled: The Signs Of The Times made available to P.M.NEWS by Reverend Ladi Thompson, the pastor of Living Waters Unlimited Church, Maryland, Lagos, who said he has been a close associate of the Obadare family for the past 17 years.

Thompson said he travelled to Baltimore, Washington, USA, where Prophet T.O. Obadare currently resides, to ascertain the veracity of the report. He said he met Pastor Paul Obadare and the senior Obadare’s wife.

According to Thompson, “the son (Paul) said the family and the church were embarrassed by the false allegations and dismissed them as malicious and slanderous.

“The truth was that the octogenarian evangelist needed to rest, after an illness due to stress. Then, the family decided that their patriarch needed to retire,” he added.

“Knowing that such rest was impossible in Nigeria, we took him to the United States of America,” Paul Obadare said in the video.

Paul stressed further that the rumour mill took advantage of the absence of Prophet T.O. Obadare and the death of Pastor Bimbo Odukoya to fabricate the story.

Also speaking in the video documentary, the senior Obadare’s wife, Mama Obadare, said the family was very much disturbed about the publications.

“My husband and I were shocked to learn of publications, as my husband never died. I am sure my husband never knew Bimbo Odukoya in her life time.”

When Prophet Obadare was asked to speak on tape, he declined, saying he is too old to start refuting stories he knew nothing about.

Instead, he preferred to call the wrath and judgment of God upon those involved in the scandalous stories.

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya said recently that he and his late wife never met Prophet Obadare.

“When the rumour started, Papa Obadare’s son, Paul, called me from the United States and said ‘Pastor Taiwo, I am sorry for this rubbish, my father never died, my father never said those things credited to him.”

http://thepmnews.com/2010/01/07/bimbo-odukoya-not-in-hell-%e2%80%94-obadare%e2%80%99s-son
Re: Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare by Beaf: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
To hell with all these primitive threads!
I am sick of the low mentality Nigerians display when religion is mentioned.

Who gives a Bleep about bloody Prophet Timothy Obadare? angry
Re: Prophet Obadare Never Saw Bimbo Odukoya In Hell ---- Pastor Paul Obadare by kosovo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 07, 2010
Can anyone pls post threads at the right sections,
Thread Locked

1 Like

(1)

Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo / Speaker Slot: Gbajabiamila Led 500 Man March To Awka To See Obiano- Pics / The Movement Of The Federal Government From Lagos To Abuja (Videos & Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.