Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,791 members, 7,831,558 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) (46587 Views)

Pressure Mounts On APC To Disqualify Obaseki From Guber Race - Thisday Newspaper / Buhari Declines Assent To Five More Bills - Thisday Newspaper / Zamfara APC Becomes Beneficiary Of Postponed Elections - Thisday Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by oruma19: 6:46pm On May 02, 2017
Caramelemperor:

It won't! I honestly used to be a die hard believer in this country, but I've discovered that the problem is us, the people......and our warped mentality. How can you change that? The masses that you try to fight for would always castigate you and never see anything good in the struggle you keep up for them.
in a state of lawlessness, it is criminal to be law abiding...Nigeria is a lawless land, full of disloyal pple and criminals, we r used to it already. When it pleases God to save us He will. I no get time for naija mata again

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by juman(m): 6:50pm On May 02, 2017
AnanseK:

Corruption fighting back and from the support I see by many Nairalanders, Corruption seems to be winning.

So Sad for a drawning nation. embarassed embarassed

Which corruption fighting back.

Buhari has lost bearing over his aides. Period.

He suppose to sack dss boss and efcc boss.
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by umarshehu58(m): 6:53pm On May 02, 2017
But wait! Are they stylishly supporting corruption??
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by JARUSHUB: 6:59pm On May 02, 2017
This looks Dino-esque. I suspect it was by Dino.
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by musicwriter(m): 7:06pm On May 02, 2017
And they have to paint Judas as black man and Jesus as white? The exact opposite!.

See Jesus Christ was a black man http://www.africason.com/2015/02/jesus-is-black-man-according-to-bible.html

1 Like

Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by naijajobx: 7:12pm On May 02, 2017
lol
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by Lumig: 7:18pm On May 02, 2017
nellybadas:
The mindset of an average Nigerian is so twisted that corruption is now normal. Will this country ever go forward?
I ask the same question also, maybe most of us do not know what we really want for ourselves/country. Some of us prefer the release of Barabas and the unjust arrest of Jesus to the opposite.
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by billyG(m): 8:00pm On May 02, 2017
Chiedu4Trump:
LET BUHARI THAT IS HALE & HEARTY GO TO THE SENATE
AND ASK THEM WHY THEY DONT WON'T TO CONFIRM HIM

MEANWHILE ACCORDING TO FFK,
SEE AS BUHARI DEY LOOK SENATE!

Is that fkk in d motion pic grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by ebby9z(m): 8:09pm On May 02, 2017
Now if the regulatory agencies bring down the hammer now, they'll say they are attacking the press. That's a really new low, I must say
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by obailala(m): 8:15pm On May 02, 2017
I'm confused! dont know whether to laugh or to cry. undecided
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by klax(m): 8:28pm On May 02, 2017
nellybadas:
The mindset of an average Nigerian is so twisted that corruption is now normal. Will this country ever go forward?

Nigeria will not go forward untill and unless every looting criminals in apc are also charge to explain themselves ok, anything short of that pls to hell with magu and Buhari as a matter of fact who the hell is Magu, is that a name of street or a name of gorilla in one of the zoo

In as much all apc are saints despite the fact 85% of the were same that destroyed Nigeria under pdp so bro their is no corruption in Nigeria then. pls don't talk about corruption again because it's of no use and of no sense.
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by luggy(m): 8:34pm On May 02, 2017
What happened to our money billions of dollars that was recover from Lagos tower, APC don finish this country
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by durangokid: 9:45pm On May 02, 2017
BabaAduras:

Whether Senate confirm or not is their business. Magu is in the business catching your sponsors that stole our commonwealth.

So keep waiting and holding to the Senathieves approval, see if it will save your sponsors.
Please there is something I would like to know, can't someone sue magu for human rights violation if he arrest anybody based on the non confirmation to act by the Senate?
Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by ozimec(m): 11:44pm On May 02, 2017

Re: Ibrahm Magu & Judas Iscariot Advert On ThisDay Newspaper (Photo) by EagleNest(m): 5:50am On May 03, 2017
That means, Buhari/ Osibanjo were right all these while.

In that case, they'll keep on renominating him. grin grin grin

#Senate house of Corruption. cheesy cheesy grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Goodluck Jonathan Appoints Akachukwu Nwankpo As Personal Envoy / Heavy Military Presence In Onitsha, Army Mounts Roadblocks In Search Of ESN / Patience Jonathan's 57th Birthday Party (Photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.