Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music (24476 Views)

Tears Of Joy As Sterling Bank Sign And Rescue Cynthia Morgan (aka Madrina) / TY Dolla Sign And Wizkid In The Studio (Photos) / Olajumoke Orisaguna Praises Sujimoto And TY Bello In New Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by oviejnr(m): 8:31pm On May 02, 2017
lizzlix:
Ok i for say. Infact, R.kelly said the only place he has seen 2baba was on airtel advert
hehehe grin
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by bennymark(m): 8:55pm On May 02, 2017
oviejnr:
The first pic looks photoshopped grin
grin

I concur
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by FieryJustice(m): 8:59pm On May 02, 2017
while wizzy dey try break the international music scene, one oponu wey dey bleep without condom dey Georgia dey expect him 90th baby
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Drienzia: 9:12pm On May 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
After Ojuelegba, please tell me one hit track he's been able to pull
BabaNla no be hit ni?

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Nobody: 9:20pm On May 02, 2017
Drienzia:
BabaNla no be hit ni?
no sir. It's as average as Daddy yo
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by whizcartel(m): 9:28pm On May 02, 2017
I have watched the video snippet. TY is There.
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Drienzia: 9:29pm On May 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
no sir. It's as average as Daddy yo
What about collabos like, Soweto baby, mamacita, and roll up?
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Repairnigeria(m): 9:30pm On May 02, 2017
Victornezzar:

Bro change dis tin ASAP
b4 all dis English correctors wld cum here nau
Na Jenifer English who is talk
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by stifYan(m): 9:31pm On May 02, 2017
KingstonDome:
Surely our Starboy is not slowing down at all.

Off his soon to be released album titled "Sounds From The Other Side", Wizkid has recorded a new song which features American superstars, Future x TY Dollar Sign.

He

www.kingstondome.com.ng/2017/05/wizkid-records-new-music-with-ty-dollar.html?m=1

wizkid go release video nw,we no go see dem insyd...wehdone sir
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 02, 2017
Drienzia:
What about collabos like, Soweto baby, mamacita, and roll up?
you just said collabos bro
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Ugosample(m): 10:07pm On May 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Take it or leave it, he can never break the US market. Changing his sound to suite them won't matter still. He should come and king us in Africa

He sure can...

British and Jamaican artistes break into the U.S. market all the time
He only needs to double his hustle, and put in more content into his future released, then indeed, Wizkid will be Baba Nla
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Swizdoe(m): 11:12pm On May 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Take it or leave it, he can never break the US market. Changing his sound to suite them won't matter still. He should come and king us in Africa
That's the problem with Wizkid right now.... He's really messing up trying to be who he is not...
Dumping the style that bought him the international recognition and all this mediocres say he's evolving.. If he knows what's good for him, he should return to the Afrobeats pop he's known for and leave reggae/Dancehall for Patoranking and the likes...

He has no doubt been struggling on many songs, that Zara Larsson song was the worst I've ever heard Wizkid featured in (everything was wrong with the record). Even on the Wale track, he still struggled to hold his own. He should return to the basics like Davido before he loses the opportunity he's gotten.
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by MENTORCH(m): 11:23pm On May 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:

He doesn't need to break into the whole American market; which is impossible. All he needs is to break into the African community in America and a few other american races then his good, the population is over 300million, so a few millions out of the population then his good.
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 02, 2017
Swizdoe:

That's the problem with Wizkid right now.... He's really messing up trying to be who he is not...
Dumping the style that bought him the international recognition and all this mediocres say he's evolving.. If he knows what's good for him, he should return to the Afrobeats pop he's known for and leave reggae/Dancehall for Patoranking and the likes...

He has no doubt been struggling on many songs, that Zara Larsson song was the worst I've ever heard Wizkid featured in (everything was wrong with the record). Even on the Wale track, he still struggled to hold his own. He should return to the basics like Davido before he loses the opportunity he's gotten.
Finally, someone who understands my point is here.

Wizkid has been struggling for real. He's not been able to pull another big hit like ojuelegba since he moved to international scene/changing his style. He struggled on the song with vybz, Justine skye (you don't know), shabba ft C Brown Trey Songz even the Wale song, he did performed way below the Wizkid we all know. Only that with Tiinnie Tempa he did well

What made Sony came for him? His afrobeat/fusion not some sillly ragga shit. He can only manage to sell himself to these western world if he's being him, unique and keep to his afrobeat.

Even the much talked about 'come closer', go on YouTube, go check for reactions, you won't see any American talk about Wizkid in the song reviews. The only reviewed Drake's part

The sad part is Wizkid trying to change his tune while this Americans are stealing our own sound. Have you listened and watched French Montana's 'Unforgettable ft Swae Lee? It's a complete afrobeat tune. So why's Wizkid trying to change his sound for when these people are even using ours?

Davido wasted 2016 trying to make a sound different from his, the EP ended up being flop. He realised this and returned to basic. Guess what, he has his biggest song after skelewu and arguably biggest song in Africa ATM/since the start of 2017

People will call it 'hating' but bro, it is what it is, you can't do hiphop better than the Americans. Even uk don't do rap, they do grimme
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Nobody: 11:47pm On May 02, 2017
MENTORCH:

He doesn't need to break into the whole American market; which is impossible. All he needs is to break into the African community in America and a few other american races then his good, the population is over 300million, so a few millions out of the population then his good.
Hows he gonna achieve this by switching to ragga/raggae sir?
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by MENTORCH(m): 11:55pm On May 02, 2017
Jacksparr0w127:
Hows he gonna achieve this by switching to ragga/raggae sir?

I dunno if come closer is ragga or raggae, but they play it in the radio here in Houston sometimes.
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Nobody: 12:02am On May 03, 2017
MENTORCH:

I dunno if come closer is ragga or raggae, but they play it in the radio here in Houston sometimes.
Bro that's more dancehall than afrobeat
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by samijay8(m): 7:38am On May 03, 2017
Repairnigeria:
good for u him
By selena Gomez
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Kass001(m): 8:16am On May 03, 2017
I'm available and online to buy only US iTunes cards and 

Amazon cards for now pls. Pls note, I'm buying only $10,

$15, $25, $50 and $100 single cards alone at a flat rate.

WhatsApp Number: +2348077872303
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by AceDomino(m): 8:42am On May 03, 2017
Mere wasting of time
Those American artists ain't trying to break into the African/Nigerian music industries Cuz they've gotten their own set up good... Therefore, wizkid can't do the same because he can only be king in his own lane Nigeria /Africa.

And I really dunno what tunes future will contribute with those trap-style of his...
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by Stoner069(m): 9:44am On May 03, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Another Garbage loading. it'll still be about bum bum, thank God for life, mama, sisi, daddy yo, keys to my whatever.
Can ur father do better? Idiot
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by tommy9: 9:36am On May 05, 2017
Dollar sign!! I like dat nigga die!!
Re: Wizkid And TY Dollar Sign And Future Record New Music by obidevine(m): 9:42pm On Aug 30, 2017
KingstonDome:
Surely our Starboy is not slowing down at all.

Off his soon to be released album titled "Sounds From The Other Side", Wizkid has recorded a new song which features American superstars, Future x TY Dollar Sign.

He

www.kingstondome.com.ng/2017/05/wizkid-records-new-music-with-ty-dollar.html?m=1

What's up with the wu tang clan cap wizkid is wearing, is he thinking of doing a song with wu tang?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Izzy Belle 19th Birthday: Stella Damasus Celebrates Daughter With Throwback Pic / Stray Bullet Stuck In Uche Novia Son’s Hand - Pics / Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.