Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,416 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections (6198 Views)

SEO Tips Bloggers Can Use To Improve Their Ranking / Top 8 Ways Bloggers Can Get Extra Traffic To Their Blogs- Naijatechguy / Top 4 Ways Bloggers Can Make Money Online Without Ad Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by jayjay5oxide(m): 6:39pm On May 02, 2017
Are you feeling horrible to start blogging because you feel you have no connections and zero background status?

You see how established or connected pro bloggers flaunts their intimidating profiles with huge networks and feel like
“How in this faculty am I ever going to get there and become like them?!”

READ THIS:5 Must Do SEO Hacks For Any Blog To Rank High On Google
It can feel as frustrating as heeeyyy!! when you feel like an outsider or a simple learner. Or when you feel like nobody on earth knows about you, your blog, and your message. You just keep spiting nonsense!!lol...

Frankly speaking, at some points It feels like you’re writing a cyber notes as a newbie; I mean, who in this world knows about your blog or virgin website? And how the hell possible will people ever find out about it and drop interesting comments?

Before you get too worked up, take a deep breath.Grab a cup of tea or star beer and Relax. I have a remedy for you. This remedy will help you increase your blog traffic despite having zero connections.

How do you build connections to increase your blog traffic as a new blogger from nowhere without a background?
1 to 1 mapping.
Making friends with fellow minded people, like 1 to 1 helps build strong/electrostatic bonds. Good friends promote you to their networks. This proportionally increases your blog traffic quite quickly compared to other new bloggers who try to gamble diverse systems to drive traffic to their blogs.While they foolishly try to manipulate Google or social media networks you’re making friends with 1 or 5 or 10 or 20 bloggers daily. Interesting friends, these set of people become, as you comment on their blogs and promote their blog posts via social media.

Good friends do the same for you. 1 seemingly or directly Retweet here. 1 Facebook Share there. An interview. A feature. Appearing on someone’s podcast as a guest. All these sweet friendly benefits increase your traffic margin. However,doing the connection promo is so vital that I need to mention it again.

Must Read:How To Generate Traffic With Forum Marketing
All connections must be built:
1 to 1.
Practically, 1 to many will not work. Which means, not by engaging in a funny system to gain 50,000 Twitter followers (also known as “numbers on a screen”) so you can tweet your blog out to these 50,000 followers, believing you can get 5,000 or 20,000 blog visits from these 30,000 followers (most likely bought) because you ain’t getting jack squat from numbers on a screen.

Numbers on a screen are inanimate. This is why taking the 1 to many approach of trying to build traffic as a newbie is foolish. And quite futile.

Numbers never respond to your blog, to your calls to action or to anything you do online.
People do.
Friends respond.
Good friends REALLY respond favorably.
And you make good friends one connection at a time. One to one.

Places to Build 1 to 1 Connections
Think for once as a new blogger. Since you are just starting to build your online presence.

Question and Answer Sites

Read also:7 Ways To Increase Web Traffic On A Budget.
Become an active contributor on Question and Answer sites like Quora,nairaland. If you love your blogging niche – and you should – you will have ample information to share with your audience, either via your blog or through Q and A sites.

Twitter
Twitter is one of my personal favorite social networking site for its ease of use.

If you’re a prospective blogger,trying to build powerful 1 to 1 friendships sites on this platform immediately, I advice you to utilize twitter wisely.

Brian Honigman at Smart Blogger does a fine job helping you build 1 to 1 connections offsite via the micro blogging platform here:

Triberr
Triberr is a newbie blogger’s dream.
This platform gives you the ability to connect with a large collection of successful bloggers by sharing their content and commenting on their blog posts.

I wrote a 13 step tutorial on my blog helping you learn the in’s and out’s of Triberr:

Now let’s dive into a few practical tips to help you establish critical 1 to 1 connections for boosting your blog traffic.

source: http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2017/05/how-struggling-bloggers-can-boost-their.html
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by lovelove2323: 7:09am On May 03, 2017
Nice op
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Tending: 7:10am On May 03, 2017
jayjay5oxide:
Are you feeling horrible to start blogging because you feel you have no connections and zero background status?

You see how established or connected pro bloggers flaunts their intimidating profiles with huge networks and feel like
“How in this faculty am I ever going to get there and become like them?!”

READ THIS:5 Must Do SEO Hacks For Any Blog To Rank High On Google
It can feel as frustrating as heeeyyy!! when you feel like an outsider or a simple learner. Or when you feel like nobody on earth knows about you, your blog, and your message. You just keep spiting nonsense!!lol...

Frankly speaking, at some points It feels like you’re writing a cyber notes as a newbie; I mean, who in this world knows about your blog or virgin website? And how the hell possible will people ever find out about it and drop interesting comments?

Before you get too worked up, take a deep breath.Grab a cup of tea or star beer and Relax. I have a remedy for you. This remedy will help you increase your blog traffic despite having zero connections.

How do you build connections to increase your blog traffic as a new blogger from nowhere without a background?
1 to 1 mapping.
Making friends with fellow minded people, like 1 to 1 helps build strong/electrostatic bonds. Good friends promote you to their networks. This proportionally increases your blog traffic quite quickly compared to other new bloggers who try to gamble diverse systems to drive traffic to their blogs.While they foolishly try to manipulate Google or social media networks you’re making friends with 1 or 5 or 10 or 20 bloggers daily. Interesting friends, these set of people become, as you comment on their blogs and promote their blog posts via social media.

Good friends do the same for you. 1 seemingly or directly Retweet here. 1 Facebook Share there. An interview. A feature. Appearing on someone’s podcast as a guest. All these sweet friendly benefits increase your traffic margin. However,doing the connection promo is so vital that I need to mention it again.

Must Read:How To Generate Traffic With Forum Marketing
All connections must be built:
1 to 1.
Practically, 1 to many will not work. Which means, not by engaging in a funny system to gain 50,000 Twitter followers (also known as “numbers on a screen”) so you can tweet your blog out to these 50,000 followers, believing you can get 5,000 or 20,000 blog visits from these 30,000 followers (most likely bought) because you ain’t getting jack squat from numbers on a screen.

Numbers on a screen are inanimate. This is why taking the 1 to many approach of trying to build traffic as a newbie is foolish. And quite futile.

Numbers never respond to your blog, to your calls to action or to anything you do online.
People do.
Friends respond.
Good friends REALLY respond favorably.
And you make good friends one connection at a time. One to one.

Places to Build 1 to 1 Connections
Think for once as a new blogger. Since you are just starting to build your online presence.

Question and Answer Sites

Read also:7 Ways To Increase Web Traffic On A Budget.
Become an active contributor on Question and Answer sites like Quora,nairaland. If you love your blogging niche – and you should – you will have ample information to share with your audience, either via your blog or through Q and A sites.

Twitter
Twitter is one of my personal favorite social networking site for its ease of use.

If you’re a prospective blogger,trying to build powerful 1 to 1 friendships sites on this platform immediately, I advice you to utilize twitter wisely.

Brian Honigman at Smart Blogger does a fine job helping you build 1 to 1 connections offsite via the micro blogging platform here:

Triberr
Triberr is a newbie blogger’s dream.
This platform gives you the ability to connect with a large collection of successful bloggers by sharing their content and commenting on their blog posts.

I wrote a 13 step tutorial on my blog helping you learn the in’s and out’s of Triberr:

Now let’s dive into a few practical tips to help you establish critical 1 to 1 connections for boosting your blog traffic.

source: http://www.jaysciencetech.com/2017/05/how-struggling-bloggers-can-boost-their.html

Even you self dey find traffics like dis.

8 Likes

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by DavidTheGeek: 7:12am On May 03, 2017
PM me If you need an android app for your blog..

Key Features:
- App notifies users whenever you post a new article on your blog
- Contact us support that allows users to mail, call and sms you in one click.
- Analytics report (Know how many people are using your app, Know the countries where your app is being used... etc)

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by ajimotoke(m): 7:12am On May 03, 2017
nice one
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Oildichotomy(m): 7:18am On May 03, 2017
Some vital tips there
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Thepasserby(m): 7:19am On May 03, 2017
Check out my blog and tell me whats lacking please.
www.dpasserby..com
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Afonjashapmouth: 7:20am On May 03, 2017
Let me air my opinion to you bloggers. To start with let me enlighten you cos I know of a site selling traffic tailored down to your project and it works real good cos they make them stick with you unless you have boring contents but let's not focus on that. There is what we call traffic conversion from inorganic.to organic and this is converting payed traffic.to.your own traffic which can.only be.done.with.a.very rich content. Nigerian wants gossips and informations at all cost however no one wants to read the same news over and over again. This is the case of Nigerian bloggers copying topics to their blog page which will end up frustrating you. sharing your blog links on other sites like nairaland, and other sites, all this might not move your blog.an inch. Have you ever sit down to think about those blog sites you want yours to trend like? They started when there was less competition plus they were little in number to cover the stories circulating. Why not go back to the basic by sharing uncommon stories on your blog. Look for.your own content, eye witness occurrences from friends and family, be out going with your camera ready and keep your eyes on every details. You can start by inputting 10 personal post plus the copy and paste thing, sure your crowd will stick to you. That's my opinion tho. Sorry.for.the.long epistle

4 Likes

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by ITbomb(m): 7:24am On May 03, 2017
This is better than the usual do seo, guest post etc. It's more realistic for newbies

1 Like

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by corpersforum(f): 7:24am On May 03, 2017
I need summary
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by ibson99(m): 7:25am On May 03, 2017
as a newbie site owner, getting your online presence noticed is one huge challenge. checkout Afriforum.net if you're interested in reaching an Africa wide audience.
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by chinawapz(m): 7:26am On May 03, 2017
Thepasserby:
www.dpasserby..com
Your blog lacks a good design, layout. You are using a naked blogger domain.
check my signature for us to discuss more
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Thepasserby(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2017
chinawapz:

Your blog lacks a good design, layout. You are using a naked blogger domain.
check my signature for us to discuss more

Ok thanks a bunch...
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by EagleScribes: 7:31am On May 03, 2017
What about Facebook marketing? Or building traffic to a Facebook page? Anyone with ideas?
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by ibson99(m): 7:32am On May 03, 2017
Thepasserby:
www.dpasserby..com
bro you dont have a website, you need to learn and improve yourself if you want to make anything out of blogging.
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Thepasserby(m): 7:35am On May 03, 2017
ibson99:
bro you dont have a website, you need to learn and improve yourself if you want to make anything out of blogging.

Thanks... Improve on the design and what else?
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by miqos02(m): 7:37am On May 03, 2017
cool
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Afonjashapmouth: 7:37am On May 03, 2017
EagleScribes:
What about Facebook marketing? Or building traffic to a Facebook page? Anyone with ideas?

Facebook is not bad to gain followers which is inorganic but.trust me 5 might.not visit or.read your post out of 100. Buy a naija based traffic and feed them rich content in a matter of one week and they are all yours.
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Afonjashapmouth: 7:43am On May 03, 2017
Thepasserby:
www.dpasserby..com

Someone already mentioned the design, your topics are.good ones however you need to pay more attention while creating your topics. Look at other blogs with good traffic and they are growing.stronger daily, they deal mostly with controversies mixing it with educational topics. An average Nigerian want to laugh or smile on a blog because blog means gossip to most of them. Your site looks.more of school to me.
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by EagleScribes: 7:51am On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Facebook is not bad to gain followers which is inorganic but.trust me 5 might.not visit or.read your post out of 100. Buy a naija based traffic and feed them rich content in a matter of one week and they are all yours.
Hmmm. Thanks Bro. Any idea on how I can do that?
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by jayjay5oxide(m): 7:51am On May 03, 2017
Try to ensure that your blog design/logos are properly crafted
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Thepasserby(m): 7:52am On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Someone already mentioned the design, your topics are.good ones however you need to pay more attention while creating your topics. Look at other blogs with good traffic and they are growing.stronger daily, they deal mostly with controversies mixing it with educational topics. An average Nigerian want to laugh or smile on a blog because blog means gossip to most of them. Your site looks.more of school to me.

Thanks... I will definitely work on the controversial posts.
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Afonjashapmouth: 7:55am On May 03, 2017
ibson99:
this is supposed to be a sensible inspiration to him.bah??

1 Like

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Thepasserby(m): 7:55am On May 03, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
this is supposed to be a sensible inspiration to him.bah??

Lwkmd...
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by Afonjashapmouth: 7:57am On May 03, 2017
EagleScribes:

Hmmm. Thanks Bro. Any idea on how I can do that?

I only saw the daily traffic seller with a friend using them to test run a project however I can ask if you do need. But as for the rich content hunt around for controversies plus educational stuffs trust me you will make head
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by FunmyKemmy(f): 8:04am On May 03, 2017
You nailed it. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by ibson99(m): 8:09am On May 03, 2017
Thepasserby:

Thanks... Improve on the design and what else?
start by buying a custom domain name. one thing i learnt about blogging is if you want to go far, you have to be willing to invest both money and time in it. dont rush, take one step at a time and things will fall in place.
Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by fm4real2k6(m): 8:10am On May 03, 2017
Forget all those stuffs, there are software joor.

If you guys dont mind i can begin to share some, these software works, i can tell you, if of course you use them well. You can build back links and even drive traffic legally. something like a churn and burn SEO stuffs.

Interested person just quote me. I will drop them soon on this forum.

1 Like

Re: How Struggling Bloggers Can Boost Their Traffic Despite Having No Connections by biggy26: 8:30am On May 03, 2017
Holla friends, this isn't a blog, but a website I'm sure u would like. Pls check it out and let me know ur thoughts. U can do anything with it. www.poontoe.com thanks a bunch!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Create An Interactive Website / The Best Nigerian Websites You Have Seen! / How To Qualify For Google Adsense ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.