Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... (46616 Views)

Lady Shares Controversial 36th Birthday Pictures In Sexy Bikini On Facebook / It's My Birthday... Yeah / The Numbers Girls Hold In Birthday Pictures Might Not Be Their Age. See Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by ladySuperb(f): 11:57pm On May 02, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

Happy baiday bae. I lov ur chrismas dress grin
naughty u!!!
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by aladeokin1000(m): 11:59pm On May 02, 2017
Happy birthday Miss. Wish you all the very best
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by duchilock: 12:05am On May 03, 2017
Wishing u happy birthday
May u enjoy peace, joy, happiness,
Love, true friendship, long life, good health,
Happy marriage, joy of motherhood and prosperity.
May all heart desires come to fruition.
Happy birthday areola.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by hilosky: 12:13am On May 03, 2017
Hello Adeola,

I know it is past your birthday, but I just want to wish you the very best life has to offer everyday of your life.

Remain blessed n may all ur heart desires be granted.

Take care of yourself.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 12:28am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Too much pictures,wah shuu we do with em?
HBD,btw.
Chai.....see dis one grin

Happy Birthday.....share the cake
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Icecream4U(m): 12:29am On May 03, 2017
*sees op pics* shocked

I'm single and searching embarassed
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 12:32am On May 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
Chai.....see dis one grin

Happy Birthday.....share the cake
Chai grin grin

Warrayu stee doing up? shocked shocked
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 12:34am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Chai grin grin

Warrayu stee doing up? shocked shocked
I switched places.....its morning where I am

See yourself, asking me that question. What about you? Tell me I shouldn't worry please grin..... nocturnal activities worry me grin
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 12:37am On May 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
I switched places.....its morning where I am

See yourself, asking me that question. What about you? Tell me I shouldn't worry please grin..... nocturnal activities worry me grin
Ohh. What part of the globe are you now?

You shouldn't be worried,it's just that it's almost time for my nightly flights tongue cool cool
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 12:49am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Ohh. What part of the globe are you now?

You shouldn't be worried,it's just that it's almost time for my nightly flights tongue cool cool
Its actually that part where the time now is 11: 49am. Will share when you least expect it grin

See yourself.... Law lahdey .....what a name for someone who disrespects the law this much. They change to cats you know....watch yourself grin
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 12:55am On May 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
Its actually that part where the time now is 11: 49am. Will share when you least expect it grin

See yourself.... Law lahdey .....what a name for someone who disrespects the law this much. They change to cats you know....watch yourself grin
I'm not really knowledgeable in things such as countries and their time-zone..I'll be experring grin

Arrrgggghhhhhh...gosh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 1:00am On May 03, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I'm not really knowledgeable in things such as countries and their time-zone..I'll be experring grin

Arrrgggghhhhhh...gosh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
See fine engrish grin

Nyto....go get them...all.....and their pictureslipsrsealed
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 1:02am On May 03, 2017
ladySuperb:
Citygate global investment...
Abeokuta branch

Revealing too much information online is wrong, take precaution practise privacy.

1 Like

Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 1:12am On May 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
See fine engrish grin

Kikikikikiki

Good night,dearie.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 1:29am On May 03, 2017
Happy birthday, but why are you so skinny.....Perhaps you should eat the whole cake, you need some meat on you honey!!!
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by luminouz(m): 1:55am On May 03, 2017
tayorh:
must you quote me, did i ask for your opinion. I tire o
E ma binu SIR!!! Ayam sowie grin
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by tayorh(m): 2:13am On May 03, 2017
luminouz:

No mind me jare. grin
luminouz:

No mind me jare.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 4:10am On May 03, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

My name is Bush Osibanjo!

The last son of the Vice President...

I can manage you if we date!!

Nwokem behave yourself.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by JohnieWalker(m): 4:20am On May 03, 2017
tayorh:
must you quote me, did i ask for your opinion. I tire o
stop it jare. You see marykay work you dey asslick wetin you go cum do wen you see beauty.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Nobody: 4:28am On May 03, 2017
tolusan:

When I saw the name on the cake, for a moment, I thought yoy were the one. Lol

Lol. cheesy grin cheesy

I wouldn't have dropped a comment na.

Btw, I don't do alternates.

Goodmorning smiley
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Andrew3(m): 4:44am On May 03, 2017
omo see fine babe shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Ramaa(m): 5:49am On May 03, 2017
Nonsense.....
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by refiner(f): 6:00am On May 03, 2017
StoneColdBiceps:

Happy baiday bae. I lov ur chrismas dress grin
Shaaaaarap!!!...where u d one that bought d christmas dress for her? angry
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by Esepayne(f): 6:21am On May 03, 2017
happy Birthday bae
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by ElsonMorali: 6:31am On May 03, 2017
ladySuperb:
more

Happy birthday beautiful. Many Happy returns of the day. kiss

I'm yet to see an unattractive Taurus.

Taurus Rules! smiley
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by ElsonMorali: 6:34am On May 03, 2017
jagugu88li:
See fine engrish grin

You look beautiful dear. kiss
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by iamrealdeji(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2017
ladySuperb:
Pictures from My BIRTHDAY today at my place of work.....
Thanks to God Almighty for seeing me through the journey of 365 days
no be small thing ooooo
but seeing ur loved ones around u is a thing of joy...
no matter how small the thing u offer is.....
The joy is irreplaceable.......
Happy birthday to me!!!

Airforce1 see oooo
refiner
queenite
well.....
those are the ones that I remembered for now
fine girl. but you tall o,see as those girls look like ants beside you. my type of girl though. I love tall girls. BTW,send me my cake.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by kaywhy09(m): 7:03am On May 03, 2017
Whao! This pretty girl look like the rest of my life.. Loveliest.
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by olahajayi(m): 7:08am On May 03, 2017
ladySuperb:
Citygate global investment...
Abeokuta branch

Yeah I can Relate... Opic Building. Happy Birthday Ma'am
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by geedeetizaa: 7:45am On May 03, 2017
happy birthday to you dear... long life and prosperity
Re: My BIRTHDAY Pictures Today At My Place Of Work.... by tayorh(m): 8:06am On May 03, 2017
JohnieWalker:

stop it jare. You see marykay work you dey asslick wetin you go cum do wen you see beauty.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adiele Ekeke Buries His Two Children Same Day, Wife Still In Mortuary (Photos) / Plus-Sized Lady’s Lingerie 35th Birthday Shoot Goes Viral / 3 Sisters Marry On The Same Day In Kano State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.