Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose (468 Views)

Nigerians Made The Mistake Of Voting For Buhari - Fayose / 2019: Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Wins Second Term - Nwabueze / Nigeria Will Be Destroyed If Buhari Doesn't Win Second Term – BCO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose by madjam(m): 8:36pm On May 02, 2017
VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/this-country-will-be-destroyed-if.html

Nigerians have been advised to not stop critising President Muhammadu Buhari as that is the only way he can be stopped from destroying the country.

Ekiti State Governor, Ayodele Fayose made the call while reacting to a question on whether he is the main opposition voice to the Buhari-led government.

Speaking with The Sun, Fayose said, “It’s not as if I am the main opposition to Buhari, I am just a believer in fairness, wherever criminals belong, whoever they are, Muslims or Christians, it does not matter, crime is crime, wickedness is wickedness, brutality is brutality.

“I will continue to say it as it is, because when we all keep quiet we will be taken one after the other and we will be destroyed by this administration. We must remember that Nigeria is greater than all of us, the power of the people is better than those of us in power.

“One day we will all die whether it’s by oppression or sickness, so let me say I am not afraid of anything. If you don’t die, age will take everything away from you.

“Look at our President, if you can see his heart, he wishes he was 42 years old because that is the age and time one can be active. May God give him good health because it is in good health that Nigerians can benefit.

“When the President comes out every Friday, do we say we have a ceremonial President? Let us have a President valued for money and votes. You can’t deceive people forever because the truth hurts and the hunger in the land is ridiculous. The people are hungry and angry.”

lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose by okenwa(m): 8:39pm On May 02, 2017
The lion's voice
Re: ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose by Donexy16(m): 8:40pm On May 02, 2017
Plain truth..

1 Like

Re: ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose by Nobody: 8:48pm On May 02, 2017
Our president is not even ceremonial again. The man no wan show face at all...
At the same time:

“When we judge or criticize another
person, it says nothing about that person;
it merely says something about our own
need to be critical.” – Unknown.
Re: ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose by faseblex(f): 9:03pm On May 02, 2017
na them no
lala front page stuff
Re: ‘This Country Will Be Destroyed If Nigerians Stop Criticising Buhari’ – Fayose by Mynd44: 9:22pm On May 02, 2017

(1)

Ambode Just Scored A Major Political Point. / Shekau, The Good Film Director. / Anenih’s Son Slumps, Dies While Playing Tennis In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.