Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,248 members, 7,860,562 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:43 PM

Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria (2403 Views)

Femi-fani Kayode Bags Traditional Tittle In Zamfara Amid Protest / meet 'Ugo Chimereze 1 Of Lagos'. Sanwo-olu Bags Igbo Chiftaincy In Lagos (Pics) / Femi Adesina Receives 2nd Igbo Title In Abia State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Igboesika: 8:16am On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
Fani kayode is the leader of the flat heads.
Never in your life call a bianca ojuku's panty sniffer a yoruba leader.

He is greater than ojuku and every dead and living flat heads
Say something intelligent like others. Stop typing trash

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Justuceleague2: 8:25am On May 03, 2017
They celebrate fraud

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 8:54am On May 03, 2017
Igboesika:

Say something intelligent like others. Stop typing trash
yeah coming from a flat head grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:29am On May 03, 2017
Pavore9:

A woman does not define, just like my sister can not be living with a man and a have a child with him without him having paid her dowry and still wants us to accept that she is a married woman.......Tradition defines! Unless FFK paid her dowry without it reaching the social media! cheesy
That is very possible. I don't think FFK will ever share Instagram photo of himself dabbing. if he has, he may not want to anounce it on social media.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Pavore9: 10:36am On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
That is very possible. I don't think FFK will ever share Instagram photo of himself dabbing. if he has, he may not want to anounce it on social media.

The FFK we know that loves attention? cheesy

Nigerian women we know that love showing off to their "haters" that they are officially Mrs. not baby mama? cheesy

Nna, tell me something else but not FFK and low-key​! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:40am On May 03, 2017
Justuceleague2:
They celebrate fraud

On the contrary, Sir, we celebrate truth (eziokwu) and nchehari (repentance). If someone goes astray and retraces his footsteps, we welcome him back into our fold, for we believe that mgbe onye gi teta ka chi ya ji fo (whenever one wakes, even if it is afternoon or early evening, that is the person's morning- it is never to late for so eone taking a wrong turn to retrace his footsteps, unless perhaps he has gone to far that he cannot retrace his steps).

This does not mean that if FFK goes back to his errors tomorrow, we would not condemn him. It only means that we are a people that believe in second chances, even if we dont trust the person.

Nya gazie.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42am On May 03, 2017
Pavore9:

The FFK we know that loves attention? cheesy

Nigerian women we know that love showing off to their "haters" that they are officially Mrs. not baby mama? cheesy

Nna, tell me something else but not FFK and low-key​! cheesy
Bros, you dey vex o. smiley

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:43am On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
yeah coming from a flat head grin
Every tribe in Nigeria has flat heads and cone heads. They are not monopolies of any tribe. Peace.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:46am On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
Every tribe in Nigeria has flat heads and cone heads. They are not monopolies of any tribe. Peace.
naaaa
Only one tribe has 90% flat heads
70% yam legs.

We know who they are lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:49am On May 03, 2017
Fani Kayode deserves more than some of the comments he is receiving here. Yes, he may change course tomorrow-he is a politician- but his efforts so far have benefited all parts of the South, and the least we can say is thank you. What if he and Fayose were not protesting against grazing reserve. Maybe by now it would have been a reality. Thank you is what all the regions of the South should tell Fayose and Fani Kayode. To be fearless is not easy.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 10:55am On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
naaaa
Only one tribe has 90% flat heads
70% yam legs.

We know who they are lipsrsealed
Bros, when did you do the census? Buhari should give you contract to do Nigeria's census o, becsuse we have been having problem with census since 1963. undecided grin
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Pavore9: 10:55am On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
Bros, you dey vex o. smiley

No be vex o, dowry dey accord respect to a woman and not give off the impression that she is a "come we stay, no mind your family" and you know it is shameful for a mother to go for omugwo in such settings!

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:07am On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
Bros, when did you do the census? Buhari should give you contract to do Nigeria's census o, becsuse we have been having problem with census since 1963. undecided grin
90% of liepob people are flat heads and 70% have yam legs.

You sabi maths so? Wetin concern census for this one now?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 11:49am On May 03, 2017
GavelSlam:

I know he sleeps with Igbo girls.

Indeed he has done enough for their girls to deserve a title; after all without him many of them would probably have joined the cucumber brigade; and thanks to him we now know that Bianca is well versed in Kamasutra. grin

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Indeed he has done enough for their girls to deserve a title; after all without him many of them would probably have joined the cucumber brigade; and thanks to him we now know that Bianca is well versed in Kamasutra. grin
A statement dripping with unbriddled hate. Wow! What have Igbos ever done to you, Sir, to make you type such uncensored bile as the one you just typed above? That statement gets an A in hatespeech.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
90% of liepob people are flat heads and 70% have yam legs.

You sabi maths so? Wetin concern census for this one now?
What is marhematical about the 'statistics' you pasted up there. Enlighten us, please.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:27pm On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
What is marhematical about the 'statistics' you pasted up there. Enlighten us, please.
read my post 100 times, you will get it.

I'm not gonna waste my time teaching a flat what he doesn't have a brain to understand.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
read my post 100 times, you will get it.

I'm not gonna waste my time teaching a flat what he doesn't have a brain to understand.
Nobody begged you to teach any worthless subject. You may leave now! Next!
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
Nobody begged you to teach any worthless subject. You may leave now! Next!
I left this useless topic long ago, but you won't stop flooding my mention with meaningless posts

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 3:35pm On May 03, 2017
MetaHuman:
I left this useless topic long ago, but you won't stop flooding my mention with meaningless posts
Lol. Nobody is flooding your mentions. Double lol. If you didn't want to get updates on the thread you shouldn't have commented in the first place. Now, please leave. Thank you very much.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Justuceleague2: 4:09pm On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:

On the contrary, Sir, we celebrate truth (eziokwu) and nchehari (repentance). If someone goes astray and retraces his footsteps, we welcome him back into our fold, for we believe that mgbe onye gi teta ka chi ya ji fo (whenever one wakes, even if it is afternoon or early evening, that is the person's morning- it is never to late for so eone taking a wrong turn to retrace his footsteps, unless perhaps he has gone to far that he cannot retrace his steps).

This does not mean that if FFK goes back to his errors tomorrow, we would not condemn him. It only means that we are a people that believe in second chances, even if we dont trust the person.

Nya gazie.

. How did FfK or fayose retrace thier steps?? 33

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:31pm On May 03, 2017
igbodefender:
A statement dripping with unbriddled hate. Wow! What have Igbos ever done to you, Sir, to make you type such uncensored bile as the one you just typed above? That statement gets an A in hatespeech.

Sarcasm not hate, note the big difference; unlike the venom your blodas are spreading all over the internet.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 03, 2017
ItsMeAboki:

Sarcasm not hate, note the big difference; unlike the venom your blodas are spreading all over the internet.
If you say so, Sir.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by ItsMeAboki(m): 12:58am On May 04, 2017
igbodefender:
If you say so, Sir.

You are welcomed.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by paramakina202: 1:07am On May 04, 2017
Igbodefender must you compare FFK with Ojukwu?
You even created a thread for this unstable character.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by Bridget95(f): 2:18am On May 04, 2017
DropShot:
Fani Kayode a Yoruba leader or a Yoruba tout?

I am sure not even his household will be deceived to believing the agbero is a Yoruba leader.
you called him a tout because he is not in the ranks of the lying old ancestor lie muhamed and TINUBU.
Re: Fani Kayode Bags Igbo Title For Leadership Of Southern Nigeria by DropShot: 4:51am On May 04, 2017
Bridget95:
you called him a tout because he is not in the ranks of the lying old ancestor lie muhamed and TINUBU.
Every Omoluabi knows Fayose is a tout. Deal with that fact.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

After Eating Senegalese Jollof Rice, Reno Omokri Vindicates Lai Mohammed / Any Political Party Massively Supported By Igbo In 2019 Will Still Lost Election / See The Questions 66%Of Kaduna Primary School Teachers Failed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.