Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,459 members, 7,958,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:31 PM

The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director (34452 Views)

Kemi Adetiba Confirms Plans To Make 'King Of Boys' 2 / BBNaija: Khafi Replaces Gedoni With A Teddy Bear (Photo) / "The Wedding Party" Loses N200Million To Piracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by okoliexpress: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
i don't think it is, they will start the shooting now and probably release it at the end of the year or early next year like fast and furious 8 just came out but they've started shooting 9 already...
HqBoss:
isnt it too early to start a part 2? the movie will soon be forgotten. american movie producers leave a space of 1 to 2 years before releasing subsequent parts of their movies
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 03, 2017
Tazdroid:
The film make sense be dat. Pesin go try watch d part one then
the movie was just overhyped.

4 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by jieta: 12:47pm On May 03, 2017
SageTravels:
I love this film Jare
were can i watch it online
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Kunleforreal(m): 12:47pm On May 03, 2017
Ok grin
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Neddstark: 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Overrated film!

I swear

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Exponental(m): 12:50pm On May 03, 2017
Date: 01/04/17. But April has passed nooow
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 03, 2017
eosigwe:
the movie was just overhyped.
Really over hyped. Some scenes where so unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Cutie09(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
isnt it too early to start a part 2? the movie will soon be forgotten. american movie producers leave a space of 1 to 2 years before releasing subsequent parts of their movies

True talk minimun 12 month
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Sezua(m): 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
I watched the part one and all i can say is, the film is jst there jare.

2 Likes

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Sezua(m): 12:55pm On May 03, 2017
TroubleMaker47:
Overrated film!
You just spoke my mind.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by PotatoSalad(m): 12:56pm On May 03, 2017
Thw only fascinating thing about the film is the quality of the visuals. other​ things na managing.
poor acting. couldn't finish it. boring film

1 Like

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Onlineloaded: 1:09pm On May 03, 2017
Why na..Kemi Adetiba... visit onlineloaded.com
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by 4dor: 1:12pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:

So you think the dynamics of the American industry is the same with Nigeria?
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by ogobaby23(f): 1:14pm On May 03, 2017
I loved the part one of this film so much
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by dennisworld1(m): 1:27pm On May 03, 2017
please were can I download The 3Wise men nollywood movie. saw it in the Cinema Before but still wants to watch it
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 1:28pm On May 03, 2017
midehi2:
This movie is hilarious, so damn funny, Adesuwa is such a pretty girl

Sola, Ali baba...clowns grin

Saka grin grin
Who was that lady that acted that food vendor forming international? What's her name
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by enigmaticlion: 1:30pm On May 03, 2017
midehi2:
This movie is hilarious, so damn funny, Adesuwa is such a pretty girl

Sola, Ali baba...clowns grin

Saka grin grin
Banky W has proposed to Adesuwa, they're getting married.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by midehi2(f): 1:31pm On May 03, 2017
priceaction:

Who was that lady that acted that food vendor forming international? What's her name
I don't really know her name, but she was just too oversabi, but i love her look when she removed that damn wig grin
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by midehi2(f): 1:33pm On May 03, 2017
enigmaticlion:
Banky W has proposed to Adesuwa, they're getting married.
I hope so and I hope the wedding ceremony won't be like the "Wedding Party" grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by donqx: 1:36pm On May 03, 2017
ok
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Izen: 1:37pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:

They confirm early on if there's going to be a part two tho. In this case, I don't even think they've started shooting sef. So yh, part two is probably going to take a year to actually air.
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Acidosis(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2017
geekybabe:

They are still shooting. They might not release till next year
babe
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by abbainfotech: 1:44pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:

If una neva compare urself wit oyinbo- Body no dey sweet u. Everything foreign. Haba! Na una wey dey give us -GDP be dis o. Make Americans too copy us na
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by RaeMystix: 1:46pm On May 03, 2017
I hope they get to feature "Iya Micheal" again, cos that's the name my mom calls her anytime she watches a movie that Iya Micheal is featured in. grin grin
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by SageTravels: 1:47pm On May 03, 2017
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by miketayo(m): 1:49pm On May 03, 2017
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by miketayo(m): 1:51pm On May 03, 2017
priceaction:

dats zainab she is a TV host on The Spot
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Pavore9: 1:54pm On May 03, 2017
miketayo:

stop piracy

It is not as if am the one that uploaded it on YouTube nor YouTube that allowed it on their platform?
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 03, 2017
HqBoss:
The Matrix reloaded and the matrix revolutions were both released in 2003... How bouh dah?
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by miketayo(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2017
Pavore9:

It is not as if am the one that uploaded it on YouTube nor YouTube that allowed it on their platform?

sharing the link is part of it
Re: The Wedding Party 2: Niyi Akinmolayan Replaces Kemi Adetiba As Movie Director by BobbyDean(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2017
I personally see no reason for a sequel to the movie unless they want to make it a franchise like Fast & Furious which i think is needless. But then who am i to question the producers of such a successful movie?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: I’ve Had Sugar Daddies In Nigeria – Angel / Who Will Win BBNaija 2019? Mercy, Mike, Frodd, Seyi, Omashola (Photos) / Why We're Hosting Big Brother Naija In South Africa - Multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.