Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,220 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting (593 Views)

Buhari & Osinbajo Pictured At FEC Meeting At The State House Council Chambers / With Buhari Absent From Frontline, Governors Exercise Presidential Powers - PT / President Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by nwabobo: 11:29am On May 03, 2017
Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo is currently presiding over the federal executive council (FEC) meeting in the absence of President Muhammadu Buhari.

More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-buhari-absent-fec-meeting-3rd-time-row
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by Mophasa(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2017
I said it
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by Celcius: 11:30am On May 03, 2017
This is not breaking news. Its expected.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by Ezenwammadu(m): 11:30am On May 03, 2017
This deadwood should know that Nigeria is bigger than him and resign
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by NaijaMutant(f): 11:30am On May 03, 2017
Buhari is just a waste of national resources.

How can Buhari be fighting ghost workers when he is a ghost worker himself.

Every Nigerian worker now has the right to work from home and be paid accordingly.

All Nigerian civil servants have the right to work from home or come to work whenever they decide.

Buhari was the pacesetter
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by omenkaLives(m): 11:32am On May 03, 2017
Was anyone really expecting him?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by nwabobo: 11:35am On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:

Yes. We were told he held meetings yesterday.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by kpaofame: 11:39am On May 03, 2017
This is superstory!!!

Wait oo

After the extended leave for treatment abroad, he is still on work leave abi?

Can a worker be absent from work for the number of days Buhari has been out of work and still retain his position whether in the public or private sector??

SMH...I sorry sorry oo...
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by seunmsg(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2017
Not totally unexpected. The handlers of the president should come clean on his state of health. If he is as sick as being speculated, he should take a medical leave and treat himself. Forcing him to remain in office at the expense of his health may allow some people to hold on to power for a while but in the long, the outcome will not be palatable. I just hope common sense and patriotism will prevail at the end of the day.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by nonsobaba: 11:40am On May 03, 2017
How do we moderate these Mods? Their impunity is getting out of hand.

To the topic, it is obvious that buhari is seriously sick and the bible says to pray for your leader, but how can i do that when i don't know who my leader is amongst buhari, kyari and daura?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:40am On May 03, 2017
Is President Mamman Daura in attendance?
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by NaijaMutant(f): 11:44am On May 03, 2017
omenkaLives:

NO

we were only expecting him to get paid at the end of the month for doing nothing.

I feel insulted for being numbered among Zombies like you in a country called Nigeria.
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by Themonster: 11:49am On May 03, 2017
Thunder fire that foolish vegetable grin
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by NaijaMutant(f): 11:50am On May 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Is President Mamman Daura in attendance?

Officially No, but he has dished out instructions to be carried out by Osinbajo

And that's good enough for zombies
Re: BREAKING: Buhari Absent At FEC Meeting by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:53am On May 03, 2017
NaijaMutant:

Officially No, but he has dished out instructions to be carried out by Osinbajo

And that's good enough for zombies
the gods have spoken through you

(1) (Reply)

Tension As Armed Robbers Invade Imo Assembly, Cart Away Documents, Electronics / Today's Newspaper Headlines [07 May, 2017]. / Senate Gives 2-wks Deadline Over Missing Budget, Or Osinbajo Face Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.