Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,388 members, 7,861,065 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:54 PM

Why The Youths Should Focus On Money [the Only Solution To Nigerian Problems] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Youths Should Focus On Money [the Only Solution To Nigerian Problems] (352 Views)

You Are The Cause Of The Nigerian Problems, Stop Whining / Nigerian Problems And Immediate Solution By Oluwaseyi Idowu / Quit Notice On Igbos: What Arewa Youths Should Have Done – Al-mustapha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why The Youths Should Focus On Money [the Only Solution To Nigerian Problems] by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 03, 2017
My name is Valentine Nnanyere. I'm a blogger and a social entrepreneur. I market for both small and large scale industries and I create profiles for blogs groups and individuals. I write for the interest of all.

I make my money from my desired foreign currency and don't blame government the much.
I invest much time developing myself, instead of wasting much time on things that will never pay my bills.

Why?
Because I believe so much in myself. And may have no reason to give up my struggle for rumor and complaints.

I am the owner and founder of one of the most famous JOB-search websites in Nigeria, www.jobreaders.com [honestly I make a lot of money from that]. By just helping people get JOB, and teaching some people how thing are done here, at www.weusenaira.com

How did I get here?
============
I never paid anyone to teach me anything. I learnt how to code websites from the scratch [using tutorials I found on the internet]
I hosted my first blog free [on bloggers.com] and later got some money and moved it to my current host.
Today, I welcome about 5 thousand [5,000] Nigerian Job seekers everyday on the site. And to the glory of God, many get satisfied.

My point is this
I've not even started.
I don't believe in anything called limit. I see things before they come and I believe so much in the Grace of God. And I will keep teaching young people how to make it in the mist legitimate ways.

Do not think I had a lot of opportunities while growing up. I wasn't born with a golden spoon; but that never hindered me from doing anything great.

Please
Never let your background and family troubles stop you from tapping into the hidden potentials of your life.
Never make the mistake your parents made, by being poor.

Your parents may be poor but that must not be a reason to follow their ways again.

Stop Complaining and learn new skills

Remember
The money you are looking for in inside somebody's pocket.
When you solve them, their money become yours.

You learn or start blogging with me
I can teach you digital marketing
And I have time to make you the best brand strategist you wanted.
But if you are looking for Job, don't forget to visit www.Jobreaders.com.

The Question
===========
What are you doing to save money for yourself tomorrow?
Are you one of those citizens that waste a lot of time on social network, blaming the government?

This is the right time to try something out.

Have you failed trying?
==================
You are not alone in that phase. Many have failed too.
You are only called a failure when you fail to keep trying.

What You Need To Start Something Lucrative
=============================
My heart bleeds each time I see youths like me, seating down and complaining over poor governance, corrupt justice and nepotism in Nigeria.
Instead of understanding that they are responsible for their own lives.
All you need to get better is you!
Don't fail to utilize 'you'
You are the tool designed to shape your worlds.
To do this, you must take this law into yours hands. You must be in love with good actions that will surely yields results.
When you make money, your right will be paid for. There is nothing that money cannot help you achieve(when you're with God)
So, get a nice skill, solve more problems, earn bigger and save for your unborn generation.
Because for me and my family, we have chosen to be wealthy.

Are you interested in running a business, but not sure how to go about it?

Drop a comment below, and someone will put you thorough.
If you have a contribution, critic or question to ask, feel free to share on the comment box.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Security Forces Violated Medical Immunity During Zaria Massacre / Obaseki Receives List Of Nominees For Appointment-bnn / Buhari travels for medicals again, Adesina says doctors'll determine DURATION​

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.