Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court (453 Views)

Return My Virginity If You Want Dissolution, Wife Tells Husband / A Girl I'm Planning 2 Marry, Is Threaten Me With D Power She Possesed / I Denied My Husband Sex Because Of Cigarette Odour - Wife Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court by faseblex(f): 12:46pm On May 03, 2017

After 24 years of marriage, the end has now come for the couple. An Ibadan Customary Court sitting on Mapo Hill dissolved the union on the grounds of abandonment by the estranged husband.The court’s President, Ademola Odunade, who dissolved the marriage between Fatimah and her husband, Abdulkareem Abulahmed, said the decision was taken in the “interest of peace and tranquility”.

Fatimah had told the court that her husband, Abdulkareem, was an unrepentant drunk, who had been raining curses on her and the children.

Odunade, however, awarded the custody of the last child of the marriage to Fatimah and directed Abdulkareem to pay a monthly feeding allowance of 5,000 Naira for the child.

The court also ordered Abdulkareem, who resides in Amunloko area of Ibadan, to take responsibility for the child’s school fees.

Abdulkareem was, however, not in court to defend himself after the third adjournment.

VIEW SOURCE: http://trendzbase..com/2017/05/my-husband-is-possesed-with-demons-wife.html

lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 03, 2017
"Abdulkareem (Ibadan indigene), was an unrepentant drunk, who had been raining curses on her (Ibadan spouse) and the (Ibadan) children. shocked

But where is lalasticlala sef shocked

Singing 9ice 'Wedding Day' song grin grin grin grin
Re: My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court by DrGoodman: 12:56pm On May 03, 2017
I hope the wife's name is not Aisha? grin
Re: My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court by permsec: 12:58pm On May 03, 2017
Take him to the nearest cele church and his life will never remain the same.
Re: My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court by greatgod2012(f): 12:58pm On May 03, 2017
After 24 years
Re: My Husband Is Possesed With Demons – Wife Tells Court by Marvel1206: 2:09pm On May 03, 2017
Demons? how she take know?

(1) (Reply)

See How A Mad Woman Successfully Delivered In Bonny / The Green Land / Just Do This For Me And Watch Your Life Change For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.