Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. (1126 Views)

I Rejects Pollution In Jesus Name, Says Policeman After Killing Colleagues / Pls How Can I Report This Stubborn Pastor PHOTOS / Four Arrested For Speaking Against Water Pollution By The Chinese In Gambia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by distilledwalex(m): 8:07pm On May 03, 2017
Beside my house are these two other buildings.. They are adjacent to each other. One is actually a bar that also runs night club. The other is a hotel which also run night club almost every night.. Been living here for close to a year now and I've been enduring their incessant noise pollution for that long. The Noise from the "one man band" at the bar joined with heavy DJ play from the other hotel makes in sound like we are right at the club while we are at our bedroom. Now the story has taken a different turn.. A new addition joined my family some weeks ago. And I swear I can't stand him go thru such torture at his early stage. I really want to complain to the authority but I felt police won't be the right place to do that. Pls. Anyone with the right information on how to report noise pollution in Lagos.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by pokipoki: 8:12pm On May 03, 2017
Am not sure if the police might be of help. But I urge you to take out time and go to Alausa and make a formal complain.
Best of luck

1 Like

Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 03, 2017
Visit this thread, next time you can save yourself time by searching.
https://www.nairaland.com/2559183/how-report-noise-pullution-streets

Congratulations baba baby grin

1 Like

Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by igho003(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2017
Enemy of progress who hold u mak u no go build ur own cryEnemy of progress who hold u mak u no go build ur own
Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by igho003(m): 8:28pm On May 03, 2017
[color=#990000][/color] :oEnemy of progress who hold u mak u no go build ur own
Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by Jaabioro(m): 8:33pm On May 03, 2017
Earrryah!!! sorry bros, it is not an easy enduring.. noise for that matter.. try Alausa as the moniker above me have said.. Sorry!
Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 03, 2017
Please if you can also report whistle blowers, i will like it. That's the trending noise pollution now. cry

1 Like

Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by westlius(m): 8:47pm On May 03, 2017
igho003:
Enemy of progress who hold u mak u no go build ur own cryEnemy of progress who hold u mak u no go build ur own
my dear u wont understand what these bro is suffering,
coming bak from work and still pass tru such stress at nite when u need to rest

3 Likes

Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by ifex370(m): 8:57pm On May 03, 2017
My advice.. Change location

1 Like

Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by distilledwalex(m): 6:57am On May 04, 2017
igho003:
I know your type and won't even give you the joy of feeling like human by responding accordingly to your poo
Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by distilledwalex(m): 6:58am On May 04, 2017
westlius:

my dear u wont understand what these bro is suffering,
coming bak from work and still pass tru such stress at nite when u need to rest
Thanks a lot bro.. Let the boy continue to display his immaturity upandan
Re: Pls. Nairalanders, How Do I Report Noise Pollution In Lagos.. by otiadeoye(f): 2:03pm On May 04, 2017
Hello, you can visit alausa where u will b directed to write a letter reporting such nuisance/noise forbidden in Lagos State, but please be sure the location isn't a bus stop or market because the ministry of environment and urban planning have record of all such places and they have a right to advertise their wares there but no such is allowed in a residential area, not even mosque or churches are allowed make such noise. With all requirements met, you are good to go. All the best.

(1) (Reply)

I Only Did It Once – Welder Arrested For Impregnating A 13-yr-old Girl In Abia / My Near Death Experience @ Jungle Justice / Oau Union Clash: "I Defended Myself With A Broken Bottle To Avoid Rapè." Sug Vp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.