Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (69545 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

Islam supports rape of minors. It's as simple as the Quran!!!
May the God you serve punish you if what you typed is false.. Kindly say a Amen!

5 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
okay.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Youdondeymad: 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
I don't want to believe this story It is time to start killing some motherfuckers.

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by kadupee(m): 9:50pm On May 03, 2017
Come! oh Lord, let your kingdom come
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by PrinceDoxx(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
PrinceDoxx:
These days...people just come up with fake and untrue stories and have them posted on nairaland anyhow.

Stories like this is what catches the attention of people nowadays... This fable would have been considered seriously if there were real proofs...

It is very glaring that the op is one of those probably paid online to feed the masses with catchy stories that put fear, panic and pity to people's heart.

I remember when nairaland used to be NAIRAland...

Sad thing is;

These days, untrue stories and fables make it to front-page while one gets banned for trying to share ideas or create different opportunities for interested people

Meanwhile, follow up with my thread to get information on how I earn over $500 worth of bitcoins daily investing bitcoins with currencyearns.info

Get to view and use my affiliate link on the thread to be able to proceed with your investment. I'm here to help.

https://www.nairaland.com/3777885/enter-learn-how-earn-70

Regards

How can a six month old baby survive a rape assault from a grown up man whose dick would be erected?

The dick won't even enter....

And

Even if it does, she won't survive the pain not to talk of visit the hospital alive!!!

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Sultanchidi(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
My God

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by rotimage(m): 9:51pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

Islam supports rape of minors. It's as simple as the Quran!!!
Kindly Quote the verse or say Amen as you are very sure of your claim

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by slurryeye2: 9:52pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

Count me in. Unapologetic. wink

Ok o Mr. Palm wine grin

2 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by bullabong(m): 9:52pm On May 03, 2017
MizOmalicha:
Is d man and his devil of a wife still ALIVE?!!!! If yes WHY?
I have a 7months old baby n I can only imagine d pain dat baby is going through n even God knows I'll kill anybody I mean ANYBODY who would try 2hurt my baby!
Lord please keep protecting our babies even in our absence
Aswear the man and woman go don kpeme tey tey news for be "man kills husband and wife who raped his 6 month old baby".

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 03, 2017
"Hold the baby's legs" how How do you hold sbd's legs for them to be sexed?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by curiousmind11: 9:55pm On May 03, 2017
Though I find it hard to believe that someone with blood can think sexuaĺly of a child, rape cases in Nigeria is getting to common. What is the judiciary doing to deter potential rapist?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Bahddo(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
Jeez! This just ruined my mood.

How can people be this self-centered and evil? Why is religion at the center of everything evil? African traditional religion is probably the worst of the bunch.

How can a loving God that sees all things allow this to happen to an innocent baby?

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Adek15(m): 9:57pm On May 03, 2017
josephine123:
lol... oma se ooo
my hand was shaking as I'm scrolling down this thread.. Mankind is almost doomed
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Viking007(m): 9:59pm On May 03, 2017
Speechless. embarassed
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Organs(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse fly entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?

Nkwuocha: Why talk on something you absolutely know nothing about? you say "to them, kini big deal" haba, make you fear God oh. Sarah gave her housemaid Hagai to Abraham to have kids, because it is permissible in the culture then back in the day. No one knows the age of Aisha (May Allah be pleased with her) amen, so stop speculating and know clearly that Aisha was a leader and led man in battles... read about her before thinking with your small brain that she was a child, raped, etc... That story is just not true. Also, you are not helping anybody, not even the society by saying it is justifiable for a 6months old to be raped, like i said fear God oh, its not about hate or finger pointing, just fear God and mind your utterances.

4 Likes

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by merxi55(f): 10:00pm On May 03, 2017
Oh my God! What an abominable act. Things are really happening oh.. .if they fail to repent, their punishment will be so severe that they'll look for death but won't find. May God help us.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Hades2016(m): 10:01pm On May 03, 2017
God pls come and finish this world already , anybody wa want go heaven make him go and anybody wa want go hell fire make dem go .... am tired of this evil world already ......

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 03, 2017
nkwuocha:

God is already punishing you bloody islamists.Thats why most Islamic countries are in shambles from internal war.You will continue to bomb yourselves to extinction.
JUST say Amen or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by mayortm001(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2017
Heiiii!!! Uwa emebigo, a fool raped my daughter and still hire 10 lawyers to defend him
Those lawyers must be Ekwensu in a human form angry
Both the babalawo, the foolish rapist and the so called lawyers will surely die soon.
modified
That woman will never see or hear a cry of her own child in that house again.....what nonsense. angry
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 03, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Then what is Kano govt waiting for?The so called human rights group,what are they waiting for?

....and you what are you waiting for?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Tobe2(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
WTF.......what is dis world turning into? let me come and be going.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Tobe2(m): 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
WTF.......what is dis world turning into? let me come and be going.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dangotesmummy: 10:08pm On May 03, 2017
How was the animal able to successfully penetrate his penis into a baby's vagina in the first place. An infant? undecided
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by oweman: 10:11pm On May 03, 2017
[quote author=Buharimustgo post=56180469]Then what is Kano govt waiting for?The so called human rights group,what are they waiting for?

Pure lies hand work of biafrogs .
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dingbang(m): 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
Who does dat?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:12pm On May 03, 2017
now I really give up on the world.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by lazborn(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2017
This news sha,6months old?how tiny is dis man's tin to enter into a 6months baby's tin?unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nickizoe(f): 10:14pm On May 03, 2017
dingbang:
Who does dat?
psychos
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by mfm04622: 10:14pm On May 03, 2017
MasterChen:

Ookay. Dem suppose get their name for herbalist nah so folks won't start thinking there are Yoruba babalawos in Kano.

When no be dem "developer" grin

If there are Babalawos in UK, US, Brazil and other foreign countries, what makes you think there won't be Babalawo in Kano?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.