Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,119 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him (69548 Views)

17-Year-Old Virgin Girl Raped 4-Year-Old Boy In Zambia 'Lacked Man To Sleep With / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Photos Man Who Killed His Baby 'As Sacrifice To God' In Benue. See What He Did (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by beautiful232(f): 9:28am On May 04, 2017
thelish:

Seriously. I find it so hard to believe. how d man pricckk take enter?? God pls protect our kids for us

it's a big lie jare
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Adenikeh(f): 9:31am On May 04, 2017
[quote author=nkwuocha post=56180518] angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man? [/quotemy

My dear it is more of a culture thing than that of religion. Yoruba muslims aint like this. Besides, these notherners are mostly retards and illiterates
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Adenikeh(f): 9:46am On May 04, 2017
No government action will be taken. The Constituted authority of the state is probably stealing public fund as we write
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 9:48am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
Are atheist meant to have good morals or not? If you can't answer then shut the fvck up
What's an Atheist? who is an Atheist? how did you come to the conclusion that I am an atheist? grin do you think by using bad languages it makes you more intelligent?

I think you are a poor, lost, confused and Angry soul and I pity you!
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 9:57am On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
What's an Atheist? who is an Atheist? how did you come to the conclusion that I am an atheist? grin do you think by using bad languages it makes you more intelligent?

I think you are a poor, lost, confused and Angry soul and I pity you!
So how did you come to the conclusion that I am a Christian? Look at this clown.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 10:07am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
So how did you come to the conclusion that I am a Christian? Look at this clown.
Good! we are getting some were cheesy I never assumed you are a christian I made a comment about christians and chritianity and you jumped on it and accused me of not mentioning the Muslims, you must have a bad memory cheesy, as I ve mentioned earlier you are a confused and Angry soul,

who are you angry at? the Muslims? the rapist? Christianity? yourself or me? go and figure then come back, I am glad you quit using bad languages it doesnt make you sound more intelligent, do you even know what an atheist means? or are you just using the word atheist just because you have heard others use it. grin you are not even sure what you believe in if you claim not to be a christian, you are a lost soul as I've said earlier go and find yourself. ciao! grin
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by bros856: 10:08am On May 04, 2017
I can't hold my tears after reading this news. God please safe the little innocent baby's life. Amen.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 10:23am On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
Good! we are getting some were cheesy I never assumed you are a christian I made a comment about christians and chritianity and you jumped on it and accused me of not mentioning the Muslims, you must have a bad memory cheesy, as I ve mentioned earlier you are a confused and Angry soul,

who are you angry at? the Muslims? the rapist? Christianity? yourself or me? go and figure then come back, I am glad you quit using bad languages it doesnt make you sound more intelligent, do you even know what an atheist means? or are you just using the word atheist just because you have heard others use it. grin you are not even sure what you believe in if you claim not to be a christian, you are a lost soul as I've said earlier go and find yourself. ciao! grin
To the bolded, another cheap lie.. See your comment below referring to me as a Christian so don't belittle yourself the more.

gypsey:
your atitude really stinks grin you are definitely a true christian with this terrible atitude, so for you it's about who to blame? okay if it makes your life easier i blame the Muslims for the rape of a six months old baby are you happy now? grin

Now, the question again is why mentioning Christianity here? This issue happened in the north most likely by Muslims, so why didn't you attack them? Or are you a coward?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by ibiboatais(m): 11:04am On May 04, 2017
Why on would a lawyer decide to defend such a man. This is a mess to the legal community. So because of money lawyers can sell their conscience. Those lawyers and their perpetrators will never know peace in their lives. The judge should give life imprisonment to both the lawyers and that goat in human form.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 11:53am On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:
To the bolded, another cheap lie.. See your comment below referring to me as a Christian so don't belittle yourself the more.

Now, the question again is why mentioning Christianity here? This issue happened in the north most likely by Muslims, so why didn't you attack them? Or are you a coward?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by maasoap(m): 11:56am On May 04, 2017
nkwuocha:
angry angry
Rape a child to have kids
Seems God deliberately refused the couple kids, knowing how devilish and wicked they are.

I don't expect the Kano state government to do anything. Remember he has tse tse flies entangled in his intestines. So he can pretend to show concern. Again, their religion accepts the rape of minors. To them, kini big deal?!?

Modified

To those imbeciles quoting me, pray tell, what's the difference between this innocent child and a 10 years old forced into marriage with an old man?
This doesn't happen with your useless pastors raping anything rapeable?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 04, 2017
dragonking2:

okay! yes! i am a coward, if it makes you feel better and less angry, grin and I apologise for assuming you are a christian even though you appear to be a christian from the way you have been abusing me for mentioning christians, so tell me are you a christian or not, are you angry at me for not attacking Muslims? if you are not a Christian why does it bother you that i am attacking christians? who made you the defender of christians? unless you are confused on what to believe in grin again what does an atheist means? you still haven't Answered that question. do you think you are confused on who or what to blame for the Appauling rape of this poor child? no need for rudeness please! pretend to be matured atleast grin
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Hades2016(m): 2:46pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
is that what it's about? if you want to die i suggest you die quietly in your room, why should other people die with you? why should the whole world end because you are fed up of living in it? why should the whole world end because a six months old baby was raped? all needed doing is locking up the rapist in prison for 100 years not end the whole world. my own world is just begining smiley
you sound scared lol ..... cheesy grin

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by dragonking2: 4:19pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
okay! yes! i am a coward, if it makes you feel better and less angry, grin and I apologise for assuming you are a christian even though you appear to be a christian from the way you have been abusing me for mentioning christians, so tell me are you a christian or not, are you angry at me for not attacking Muslims? if you are not a Christian why does it bother you that i am attacking christians? who made you the defender of christians? unless you are confused on what to believe in grin again what does an atheist means? you still haven't Answered that question. do you think you are confused on who or what to blame for the Appauling rape of this poor child? no need for rudeness please! pretend to be matured atleast grin
My point is that you should stick to the topic, if the topic was Christian related, you can do the bashing.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 04, 2017
Hades2016:
you sound scared lol ..... cheesy grin
yes! I am scared i just made Millions of naira recently got meself a new Range Rover 2015 ofcourse i would be Afraid to die. smiley
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Hades2016(m): 6:37pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
yes! I am scared i just made Millions of naira recently got meself a new Range Rover 2015 ofcourse i would be Afraid to die. smiley
OMG !!!!! My brother am still rocking my small honda baby ooooo but if the world want to end let it end make everybody go face judgement grin

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 04, 2017
Hades2016:
OMG !!!!! My brother am still rocking my small baby ooooo but if the world want to end let it end make everybody go face judgement grin
judgement? don't tell me you believe all that fairy tales grin i am sure your new baby will not want the world he/she just came into to end it is just the beginning.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Organs(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2017
Adek15:
its like you are new to naira land. The person you quoted is a troll, so just ignore

Adek15, actually i am pls educate me. how to identify "trolls" and other need to know stuff... thanks.
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Hades2016(m): 7:55pm On May 04, 2017
gypsey:
judgement? don't tell me you believe all that fairy tales grin i am sure your new baby will not want the world he/she just came into to end it is just the beginning.
LOL... don't worry about my new baby she doesn't care grin .....

Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by MizOmalicha(f): 6:39pm On May 05, 2017
oshe11:
Is u a KILLER
Yes... would u like to be killed?
Re: Native Doctor Told Man To Sleep With 6-Month-Old Baby As His Wife Supported Him by Wantedola(m): 4:14pm On Feb 05, 2020
What's the difference between the man, babalwo and some northerners? Small pikin wey be female be anything for them eyes. I don't understand why that region specializes in underage female infants. angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Has Killed Policemen And Soldiers In Ikorodu Killed (Photos) / Robber Hides Inside Bedroom, Watches Couple Make Love At Night / Cultists Surrender At King Goddy Idaminabo's Palace In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.